Driving me over the Edge

Discus and support Driving me over the Edge in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; OK, Let's try again. This is attempt number four, to get satisfaction, even though i feel like MS has already given me a good 'feeling'. First off,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ReverendBeel, Jul 27, 2019.

1. ReverendBeel
    ReverendBeel Guest

Driving me over the Edge

OK, Let's try again. This is attempt number four, to get satisfaction, even though i feel like MS has already given me a good 'feeling'.

First off, lemme disclose something. i am a visually impaired hemmorhagic stroke survivor, who, statistically speaking, has a 24% chance of being around to play GTA VI. i have to use a 60" 4k tv, positioned a metre away, as a monitor. Gotta magnify the
    browser ~300%, as well. Didn't mention this, before, 'cause i didn't think that it was relevant, but after getting no good response from MS (threads deleted) i'm playin' the sympathy card, 'cause i 'literally' ain't got time for that
    [Mod Removed - Profanity]!

What recourse do i have, when ads cover content? The floating ones are especially frustrating! Get 2 or more jumping around at once, and you have a challenge. If you manage to hit the 'x', without Edge redirecting you, you are rewarded with another ad.

Why does Edge keep jumping around, and randomly reloading?

Why does Edge keep freezing?

Why does Edge give the option to open new tabs, when that often, and i do mean OFTEN, precipitates a crash.

Already jumped through all yer hoops, up to a soft reset, to no avail.

Admit it MS, Edge is an unuseable sop...now look wot ya done, ya made me dyslexic!

:)

ReverendBeel, Jul 27, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Driving me over the Edge

Hey Beel

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

I would like to inquiry a bit about what platform you are currently using Microsoft Edge on? Is this an Xbox One console or a PC?

If this is a console, then looking for a solution for the problems we are experiencing would have to extend to using a different platform to use Edge, as the console does not carry the most optimized option for this.

The Xbox One Microsoft Edge app is essentially focused on providing the most essential fundamental functionality for navigating the web.

Please if you can elaborate on what troubleshooting steps you have performed so far to provide us with a better understanding of how we can assist you further.
  3. ReverendBeel Win User

Driving me over the Edge

Deja vu! Xbox One S. No real complaints, other than Edge. Don't you have access to my previous posts? As far as functionality, i am essentially unable to focus my myopic view on any fundaments, mostly (see what i did there?😜)
  4. BADNOMAD Win User

Wheels of Hazard pin

Just get in a tank and drive around the edge of any map, and you should find three or more wookies to run over. The wookie population is getting out of hand, and this is a good way to cull them. lol
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Flood on Halo 4

no lag here, use there speed boost to you advantage and hang out near the edge, and laugh when they overshoot over the edge.
  6. Dark destiny Win User

XB1 SKU without optical drive

[quote user="vames"]

so having it there looking at me like a deranged serial killer is going to drive me off the edge lol

[/quote]

Is that really your biggest issue? so you want Microsoft to release a no disc drive alternative for that reason? some people go for therapy sessions for that kind of thing usually
Thema:

Driving me over the Edge

1. Driving me over the Edge - Similar Threads - Driving Edge

2. Bug: Movies and TV app does not see total files in an external Media Drive

in XboX Insiders
    Bug: Movies and TV app does not see total files in an external Media Drive: So since Plex is an utter mess on the Xbox I have been trying the concept of just plugging in an external hard drive to the Xbox and playing my media movies directly from an attached hard drive....
  3. Xbox One disc drive band broken. Need a replacement band

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One disc drive band broken. Need a replacement band: My Xbox one disc drive recently stopped working, i checked what it was and the band that drives the eject roller was broken and needed to be replaced. I have had no luck finding a replacement for...
  4. External Hard Drive not access content

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Hard Drive not access content: After an update (Aug 2019) my Xbox One stopped showing my ext hard drive. I could move it to another USB port and I could see the content but it would not access the content. I tried all the power...
  5. Xbox game pass subscription game disappeared off hard drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass subscription game disappeared off hard drive: I have Game Pass Ultimate memebership until 5.20.20 I installed Shadow of War a couple weeks ago. I go to play it today and it disappeared from my installed games. It says I need to install it...
  6. Best options to support for drives over 2 Tb in size? Just as Media Storage, and not Game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best options to support for drives over 2 Tb in size? Just as Media Storage, and not Game...: I have noticed that when I use a 3 Tb Western Digital external drive on my Xbox One X it cannot read movie files loaded onto the disk after the 2 Tb barrier is reached. The remaining 1 Tb is...
  7. Xbox One S - external SDD drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S - external SDD drive: Hello, I'm currently looking for an external SSD drive to improve load times on my Xbox One S. I've checked the official support guide to buy a compatible drive and I found these two pages...
  8. Disk drive having trouble reading disk.(makes jet engine sound)-Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disk drive having trouble reading disk.(makes jet engine sound)-Xbox One X: I had an issue with my Xbox One X not being able to read the disk. When the disk was inserted, it made a jet engine sound, and the software did not see a disk. I troubleshooted this problem by...
  9. Xbox 360 hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 hard drive: Yes can someone please help me? Its been almost 6 month's since this happened. My friend had a laptop computer. He needed to borrow my hatd drive from my Xbox 360s. He gave it back not knowing he...
  10. I unplugged my xbox and everything that was on my hard drive uninstalled itself.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I unplugged my xbox and everything that was on my hard drive uninstalled itself.: While i was moving some cords around I unplugged my xbox while it was on by accident. When I plugged it back in and turned it back on I saw that the 21 games that were on my hard drive had all...