Dropped inputs in Ninja Gaiden Black on Xbox One

Discus and support Dropped inputs in Ninja Gaiden Black on Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is a small thing only noticeable to the diehards, but I'm experiencing some dropped inputs in my favorite game of all time, Ninja Gaiden Black, on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by wyansas, Jan 1, 2018.

1. wyansas
    wyansas Guest

This is a small thing only noticeable to the diehards, but I'm experiencing some dropped inputs in my favorite game of all time, Ninja Gaiden Black, on Xbox One. The left analog stick goes to sleep for a couple seconds, and in certain gameplay situations,
    the face buttons X and Y drop inputs as well. Would be great to have this fixed because everything else about my favorite game on X1 is so awesome.

:)

wyansas, Jan 1, 2018
  2. J.R.G.
    J.R.G. Guest
    What is the hardest game(s) that you've beaten?

This is the one of the few games that made me want to throw my controller though the T.V.! Lol. Ninja Gaiden, Ninja Gaiden Black, and Ninja Gaiden two are AWESOME games!

Peace, J.R.

J.R.G., Jan 1, 2018
  3. Shigurui
    Shigurui Guest
    Hardest boss thread

Ninja Gaiden Black, ALMA on Master Ninja, 'nuff said!

Shigurui, Jan 1, 2018
  4. J.R.G. Win User

What is the hardest game(s) that you've beaten?

(1) Ninja Gaiden for the Original Xbox (not Ninja Gaiden Black) --> This game will grind you into dust
    This is the one of the few games that made me want to throw my controller though the T.V.! Lol. Ninja Gaiden, Ninja Gaiden Black, and Ninja Gaiden two are AWESOME games!

Peace, J.R.
  5. Shigurui Win User

Hardest boss thread

Ninja Gaiden Black, ALMA on Master Ninja, 'nuff said!
  6. eviltedi Win User

Hardest game ever?

Ninja Gaiden from the original Xbox (NG Black is availabe from the marketplace) and Ninja Gaiden 2s DLC are the hardest I have played, I have not tried Dark Souls yet.
  7. MVRK HNTR Win User

Ninja Gaiden 3 preview has me worried a little bit.

8. paoanto Win User

Play original Xbox games on Xbox One from Oct 24th

I have already the digital copy of Ninja Gaiden Black for Xbox 360, I hope that tomorrow will be compatible for the One too.
Thema:

1. Dropped inputs in Ninja Gaiden Black on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Dropped inputs Ninja

2. Ive got 150+ ping and I dont know how to drop it

in XboX Insiders
    Ive got 150+ ping and I dont know how to drop it: I've got the Network latency cross while trying to setup my Game Streaming and I've got no idea how to fix It any ideas? submitted by /u/Minexoronic [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Keeps Dropping WiFi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Keeps Dropping WiFi: Just recently my Xbox One X has been disconnecting and then suddenly reconnecting (in like a matter of 5 seconds), nothing else drops WiFi, my phone and Laptop both stay connected, i'm apparently...
  4. dropped my xbox one controller on the ground

in XBoX on Consoles
    dropped my xbox one controller on the ground: I was going to trade my xbox one s fortnite system i got from a pawn shop... for an all digital one some how the controller slipped out of my hand how can i remove the scratches or do i need to...
  5. Xbox One X dropping IPv6 Connection.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox One X dropping IPv6 Connection.: Xbox One X dropping IPv6 Connection. I run a mesh router system so my two connections become one and solves all my problems. Never have connection issues. Google Home Wifi if you're interested....
  6. Game capture drops frames... A Lot of frames

in XboX Insiders
    Game capture drops frames... A Lot of frames: So when I capture a game clip on the latest skip ahead build the video plays the clip back at like 10 fps. It's truly awful and unwatchable. I capture the video at 1080 with the game playing at...
  7. Xbox Beta dropping the internet connection

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta dropping the internet connection: Hey guys, I was playing my games, especially Outer World just fine until yesterday. Today when I tryied to play, it cannot signin to download my save and says that i'm not connected. The fun fact...
  8. Xbox One X - Dolby Vision & Dolby Atmos Video Dropping when connected to ARC input on TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - Dolby Vision & Dolby Atmos Video Dropping when connected to ARC input on TV: I have my Xbox connected to my sound bar which supports Dolby Atmos, then I have my sound bar plugged into my TV's HDMI ARC input. When I enable the HDR setting on my TV for the input that the...
  9. Fortnite bad input lag and frame rate drops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite bad input lag and frame rate drops: hi everyone sometimes when I play fortnite on the Xbox one x it has very bad input lag and sometimes the frame rate drops hard. I really want to know why it does this....
  10. Please fix Gears of War BC frame rate drop and input lag.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please fix Gears of War BC frame rate drop and input lag.: I would really appreciate if the emulation of Gears 3 gets looked at. There is obvious frame rate drops during multiplayer, and the input lag is noticeable. This makes it very difficult to play at...