Dropped Xbox One S - Still working, should Everything be fIne?

Discus and support Dropped Xbox One S - Still working, should Everything be fIne? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I dropped my Xbox One S whilst moving the TV, the console was on at the time and didn't turn off or anything after dropping it. The game I was playing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CTBcOnAn, Oct 7, 2019.

1. CTBcOnAn
    CTBcOnAn Guest

I dropped my Xbox One S whilst moving the TV, the console was on at the time and didn't turn off or anything after dropping it. The game I was playing was still on.

So there appears to be no damage to the processor, hard rive, audio and video outputs that I know of yet.

There is a rattle when I disconnected the console and had a look and it sounds like a very small a piece of plastic.

My question is given the fact that the console is working pretty much as was before as far as I can tell a) is it likely the rattling is a small piece of plastic rather than a part of an important component and b) if everything is working would there be
    any loss in performance that might not be as noticeable as if it were completely broken.

Thanks

:)

CTBcOnAn, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Ironwilled Win User

3. Korhog Win User

i think what most week part of xbox is the HDD, if box still working, may be all is ok. Coz under the plastic body XBox has metal body
  4. CTBcOnAn Win User

Where can I go / send the console to for them to have a look?
  5. KNIGHT X IIMMOT Win User

If it was an important component you should be having some problems. But it wouldn’t hurt if you get it checked and see what makes the sound.
  6. Ironwilled Win User

Hi There,

It could be that the siding on the inside of the console simply broke loose in the fall, because since everything is working like it did before, then nothing major seems to have broken.

What I would do in this case is to record the incident in your calendar and simply wait and see if a problem develops in the future. If it does then you will be able to describe what happened to a technician in case you will need to send in the console for
    repairs.
Thema:

1. Dropped Xbox One S - Still working, should Everything be fIne? - Similar Threads - Dropped Still working

2. Xbox One X - RDR2 Stutters/fps drops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X - RDR2 Stutters/fps drops: Hi guys, I have 2 console of Xbox one X , and in both of them I suffer form what seems to be Stuttering/fps drops. after seeing that, i recorded few minutes of me playing the game so i can send...
  3. High fps drops Apex legends Xbox1XXXXX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    High fps drops Apex legends Xbox1XXXXX: Hi. I watched a lot of videos on y2b and everything looks smooth even with recording. When I playing Apex it feels like my battery on laptop is low while playing the game. Fps drops a lot mostly...
  4. frame rate drop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    frame rate drop: im playing asssasin greed odyssey and the game frame rate drop made my game slow down I had my settings open does this make my game slow down ? ed82a25d-dd57-4ead-a0d3-1bd98f183952
  5. Xbox One X Dropping Wired Connection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Dropping Wired Connection.: Alright, so I have had my xbox since the release date and I have never had one problem. I decided to clean up my setup one day unplugged everything cleaned etc.. Wired everything back up and...
  6. Gears 5 dropping weapon if running

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 dropping weapon if running: Hello, I have a very strange problem in Gears 5. When I press A Button and start running my characters drops the active weapon. I can't do nothing! The Controller Layout is Standard and I tried...
  7. Xbox One X - Dolby Vision & Dolby Atmos Video Dropping when connected to ARC input on TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - Dolby Vision & Dolby Atmos Video Dropping when connected to ARC input on TV: I have my Xbox connected to my sound bar which supports Dolby Atmos, then I have my sound bar plugged into my TV's HDMI ARC input. When I enable the HDR setting on my TV for the input that the...
  8. FPS drops/stutter

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FPS drops/stutter: recently i have been experiencing this issue on apex legends where my fps will drop when i look in certain directions of the map. I bought a new xbox to see if it would fix the problem and its...
  9. Still an issue with 5g internet, will work & suddenly drops for no reason other than being...

in XboX Insiders
    Still an issue with 5g internet, will work & suddenly drops for no reason other than being...: submitted by /u/TwiiSteDJoKeR7 [link] [comments]
  10. still didnt get my drop on the 15th of may

in XBoX Rewards
    still didnt get my drop on the 15th of may: HI i got 6000 points and been waiting for them to drop in my account and I can't force it to drop. can you please help it get drop in my account so I can buy more things. please and thank you....