Dropping FPS in Forza Horizon 4

Discus and support Dropping FPS in Forza Horizon 4 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi There! I'm a suddenly new FH4 player, but I have already had a lot of issues with that game (I won't explain, that don't have sense). To the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by justin007rules, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Dropping FPS in Forza Horizon 4

Hi There!

I'm a suddenly new FH4 player, but I have already had a lot of issues with that game (I won't explain, that don't have sense).

To the point, when I'm playing FH4 in ,,Freeroam'', everything is absolutely OK. But when I start any race (especially in Edynburgh), the game is lagging that much, that:

-Sometimes all of tetures are dissappearing;

-FPS have 3 steps: #1-all right(30fps- I have a lock on it), #2- about 15-10fps, #3- (5 FPS or less)

-Sound is lagging together with visual

I think it's all about bots' brains (one time I had soccesfully checked it in task manager - about 90% of processor use)

At the end I'll explain - I have system requirements higher than recommended (processor AMD FX(tm)-8300 Eight Core, 3.30 GHz, 8 GB Ram), and It's not about rendering, an mountains when you can see whole map are no lags.

I hope I'll get respend soon.

:)

justin007rules, Apr 15, 2019
  2. justin007rules Win User

Hi!

I have already created all of that ports, selected all settings in router menu, blocked mine antivirus and firewall, used:

-netsh

-int teredo

-set state disabled

-int ipv6

-set teredo client

Nothing from those works, my online is still blocked. Hell nah...
  3. justin007rules Win User

Mother[Mod removed-profanity]!

READ

OLDER

PLZ

End of conversation with you. Bye.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Justin,

If you are not familiar with the router much, we recommend to call your Internet service provider. They will assist you in the Port forwarding. Personally, I call my ISP to help set it up as it is easier, they can get right into the router.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

Thanks for providing the GPU info.

Be aware that the FX8300 is a processor from 2012 and its going to struggle on modern games without tweaking settings. However, that being said, your system should be capable of 60 fps, with some modest graphics settings.

Things you should do.

1. Make sure the Dynamic graphics settings are set to Medium at the very least for a smooth 60fps experience. It may be possible for you to choose high, but you'll have to test this out yourself.

2. The maximum resolution you're going to be to achieve with a GTX 1060 is 1080P (1920x1080). Going higher than this will stress this graphics card too much.
  6. JayMax1111 Win User

Hi justin007rules,

I have researched your specs and cannot find a reason as to why you would be experiencing this issue. I would suggest that you get in touch with Microsoft support as it could be a software issue rather than your hardware. https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/games/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-gameplay-issues-windows-10
    if you follow this link you will be diverted to the correct sector that can give you further information on resolving your issue. I am sorry that I couldn't offer any further advice. I am sure the troubleshooting team will be able to offer you the right solution.

Happy Gaming
Thema:

1. Dropping FPS in Forza Horizon 4 - Similar Threads - Dropping FPS Forza

2. Fps drop Sea of Thieves (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fps drop Sea of Thieves (PC): Hello fellow pirates and bandits. I come to you in time of dire need, I have fps drops in game, even though I double or triple checked, my drivers are up to date, I have the hardware minimum...
  3. Chute de FPS avec manette Xbox Elite[FPS drop with Xbox Elite gamepad]

in XBoX on Windows
    Chute de FPS avec manette Xbox Elite[FPS drop with Xbox Elite gamepad]: Bonjour pouvez vous m'aidez svp ? quand j'utilise ma manette Xbox Elite j'ai des chute de fps des que je change d'axe avec la caméra (ca deviens injouable) , mais le problème ne se présente pas...
  4. Fps lag or frame rate drop on xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fps lag or frame rate drop on xbox one s: Hello guys, I bought a xbox one s like 2 months ago and I experienced fps lag or it was frame rate drop, I actually don't know but I have it on all the games I play, do you guys also have it and...
  5. Xbox slow, drop fps and stuttering

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox slow, drop fps and stuttering: Hello there, I've asked a few questions, but I still have the same doubts. I try to express myself well. I recently had problems dropping fps on a new Xbox One S, I got the warranty and got a new...
  6. FORZA HORİZON 3 FPS DROP DONMA [Translation-FORZA HORİZON 3 FPS DROP FREEZING]

in XBoX on Windows
    FORZA HORİZON 3 FPS DROP DONMA [Translation-FORZA HORİZON 3 FPS DROP FREEZING]: 960M Ekran kartı i7 6700 işlemcim var oyun sebebsizce kasmalar donmalar yaratıyor fps 30 20 lerden geziyorum oyun nedense ekran kartımı görmüyor büyük ihtimalle ben bu oyuna 110tl para verdim ve...
  7. Random FPS drop on new Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Random FPS drop on new Xbox One S: I was playing AC Syndicate (disc) today when suddenly my fps drops down to around 5 fps for a few seconds.(this hasn't happened before) the fps went back to normal after I paused the game and...
  8. GTA V - FPS DROPS and TEXTURE LOADING please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V - FPS DROPS and TEXTURE LOADING please help: Hello, I have a problem loading textures and fps crashes in GTA V online. When driving in a car or motorbike, the game starts to mow and is unplayable. I have no other problem with the game. I...
  9. Forza Horizon 3 PC Crash, Stuttering, hanging, FPS drops, Unstable.....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 PC Crash, Stuttering, hanging, FPS drops, Unstable.....: My PC: Windows 10 Anniversary and everything i7 4770k running at OEM clock 12GB DDR3 1600 Geforce GTX 780Ti ASrock Z97 Extreme 4 Xbox 360 Controller I can't find how to run de game...
  10. Forza Horizon frame drop to 10 FPS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon frame drop to 10 FPS: I've send this feedback already via my Xbox One. I wanted to play Forza Horizon on my Xbox One the intro race was no problem then when the first event/open world part the frame dropped to 10 FPS...