dts surround trhough optical?

Discus and support dts surround trhough optical? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i noticed last night i wasnt getting dts surround sound through my optical lead, thing is i was before the system update but not sure about straight... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by brum4884, Feb 21, 2014.

1. brum4884
    brum4884 Guest

i noticed last night i wasnt getting dts surround sound through my optical lead, thing is i was before the system update but not sure about straight after. this is very annoyingas like i say it was working before. it works through hdmi though? does anyone
    else have the same problem?

:)

brum4884, Feb 21, 2014
  2. Xenokai
    Xenokai Guest
    Optical Surround on the Xbox One? When?

It actually does support great 5.1 surround with optical threw the DTS Digital surround option. DTS is actually better then dolby but alot of headsets dont support DTS.

Xenokai, Feb 21, 2014
  3. Sal O
    Sal O Guest
    Xbox Dolby Digital support

I should add that I leave mine on DTS Surround since the console won't stay at 5.1 Uncompressed, always reverts to 7.1 Uncompressed eventually while DTS Surround stays put.

Sal O, Feb 21, 2014
  4. Xenokai Win User

Optical Surround on the Xbox One? When?

It actually does support great 5.1 surround with optical threw the DTS Digital surround option. DTS is actually better then dolby but alot of headsets dont support DTS.
  5. Sal O Win User

Xbox Dolby Digital support

I should add that I leave mine on DTS Surround since the console won't stay at 5.1 Uncompressed, always reverts to 7.1 Uncompressed eventually while DTS Surround stays put.
  6. drivesafely Win User

7.1 Xbox One BluRay issue.

The surround sound is a mess right now. If your receiver uses Dobly and not DTS then you will not get surround sound.
  7. MetalGearFloppy Win User

What TV Are You Currently Using With Your Xbox One?

LG 42" LED 1080p, surround system set to DTS
  8. Chewboy Win User

Can't get digital surround using an optical cable

Hello Audiohead, I have the same issue with my optical cable. I can only get stereo sound when stereo uncompressed selected but when DTS digital surround is selected through my panasonic surround sound kit which also supports DTS and 5.1 there is no sound.
    The DTS digital Surround works fine on my 360. I thought it was a problem with my console but hopefully its just a software patch required.
Thema:

1. dts surround trhough optical? - Similar Threads - dts surround trhough

2. DTS X loss of HDMI Audio - no audio through speakers, only A20 Wireless

in XboX Insiders
    DTS X loss of HDMI Audio - no audio through speakers, only A20 Wireless: Anyone loosing HDMI audio more often since starting the DTS beta? No audio coming out my receiver, just headphone audio. Tried toggling between Auto and HDMI video settings and many console...
  3. Is anyone else having trouble with the DTS Sound beta?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else having trouble with the DTS Sound beta?: It won't let me buy or start a trial. It doesn't register when I select either option. View Poll submitted by /u/LibertySteak [link] [comments]
  4. DTS app beta and I need 32 characters for title

in XboX Insiders
    DTS app beta and I need 32 characters for title: Quick question, does the dtsx require a wired headset or can it work over wireless. submitted by /u/like2trip [link] [comments]
  5. PSA: Select “Spacious” in the DTS Sound Unbound app for a larger spatial sound stage.

in XboX Insiders
    PSA: Select “Spacious” in the DTS Sound Unbound app for a larger spatial sound stage.: Despite what the app tells you it doesn’t automatically select DTS in your sound settings so you need to manually select it in your Xbox audio settings. After you’ve done that and selected...
  6. How to setup DTS Sound Unbound and Install App

in XboX Insiders
    How to setup DTS Sound Unbound and Install App: I am wondering how to install the DTS Sound Unbound App on xbox insiders. I joined the insider content, installed the app, and click on the show in store button. But when I click "launch" from...
  7. DTS: X for Headphones Audio Quality

in XboX Insiders
    DTS: X for Headphones Audio Quality: Hey all, Wondering if anyone else testing this has found the audio to sound distorted and/or muffled. The spacial setting does effectively pinpoint enemy locations, gunfire etc., however,...
  8. Xbox One X DTS Digital Surround Sound Not Working on Bose System

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X DTS Digital Surround Sound Not Working on Bose System: Dear Fellow Xbox Users, I have an Xbox One X audio issue with DTS Digital Surround Sound not outputting surround sound to my Bose surround sound system (comprised of the Bose Soundbar 700, bass...
  9. DTS digital surround via optic

in XBoX on Consoles
    DTS digital surround via optic: Hi im having issues with my new xbox one x and my headset using dts digital suround through optical bitstream out, I had an original xbox one and had no problems and the suround sound on my...
  10. Surround Dolby/DTS 5.1 does not work with apps like Netflix but works with games and TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Surround Dolby/DTS 5.1 does not work with apps like Netflix but works with games and TV: Hi, Just got a new Xbox One and I can't make my home theatre work in 5.1 with Netflix (for example), but it works with TV and games. What's weird is that it used to work with my xbox 360, so...