dts surround trhough optical?

Discus and support dts surround trhough optical? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i noticed last night i wasnt getting dts surround sound through my optical lead, thing is i was before the system update but not sure about straight... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by brum4884, Feb 21, 2014.

1. brum4884
    brum4884 Guest

i noticed last night i wasnt getting dts surround sound through my optical lead, thing is i was before the system update but not sure about straight after. this is very annoyingas like i say it was working before. it works through hdmi though? does anyone
    else have the same problem?

:)

brum4884, Feb 21, 2014
  2. Xenokai
    Xenokai Guest
    Optical Surround on the Xbox One? When?

It actually does support great 5.1 surround with optical threw the DTS Digital surround option. DTS is actually better then dolby but alot of headsets dont support DTS.

Xenokai, Feb 21, 2014
  3. Sal O
    Sal O Guest
    Xbox Dolby Digital support

I should add that I leave mine on DTS Surround since the console won't stay at 5.1 Uncompressed, always reverts to 7.1 Uncompressed eventually while DTS Surround stays put.

Sal O, Feb 21, 2014
  4. Xenokai Win User

Optical Surround on the Xbox One? When?

It actually does support great 5.1 surround with optical threw the DTS Digital surround option. DTS is actually better then dolby but alot of headsets dont support DTS.
  5. Sal O Win User

Xbox Dolby Digital support

I should add that I leave mine on DTS Surround since the console won't stay at 5.1 Uncompressed, always reverts to 7.1 Uncompressed eventually while DTS Surround stays put.
  6. drivesafely Win User

7.1 Xbox One BluRay issue.

The surround sound is a mess right now. If your receiver uses Dobly and not DTS then you will not get surround sound.
  7. MetalGearFloppy Win User

What TV Are You Currently Using With Your Xbox One?

LG 42" LED 1080p, surround system set to DTS
  8. Chewboy Win User

Can't get digital surround using an optical cable

Hello Audiohead, I have the same issue with my optical cable. I can only get stereo sound when stereo uncompressed selected but when DTS digital surround is selected through my panasonic surround sound kit which also supports DTS and 5.1 there is no sound.
    The DTS digital Surround works fine on my 360. I thought it was a problem with my console but hopefully its just a software patch required.
Thema:

1. dts surround trhough optical? - Similar Threads - dts surround trhough

2. Xbox not sending out Dolby Atmos or DTS audio anymore except for Blu-Ray

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox not sending out Dolby Atmos or DTS audio anymore except for Blu-Ray: I have an Xbox One X (OS version 10.0.18362.6065), a Denon AVR-S950H Dolby Atmos compatible receiver, along with a Klipsch 7.1 speaker setup in my home. For the last year and up to this week...
  3. DTS and L:CPM encodede movie discs on Xbox One's Dolby Atmos Headphone app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DTS and L:CPM encodede movie discs on Xbox One's Dolby Atmos Headphone app: I don't know what the Xbox Prime's Dolny/DTS options were.. On the 360, when I bought a Turtle Beach X41, there was an option to turn DTS movies into Dolby using the 360. It worked on DVDs and HD...
  4. Dts x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dts x: Sorry if this similar questions has been posted loads of times before. I have a soundbar which does dts x ( similar to dolby atmos ). I've tried looking at the best sound option. Getting mixed...
  5. DTS Virtual X Support?

in XboX Insiders
    DTS Virtual X Support?: I've ordered a soundbar that supports DTS Virtual X, I'm wondering if it's supported on the xbox one yet, I know their were talks about it coming to both PC & Xbox around January this year. I'd...
  6. When will the XBOX ONE bitstream DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD lossless formats?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will the XBOX ONE bitstream DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD lossless formats?: When will the XBOX ONE bitstream DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD lossless formats? Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD signals not sent to reciever d6e53a54-a891-48af-9d41-cf336131c1eb
  7. dolby true hd or dts master hd

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dolby true hd or dts master hd: will xbox one x support dolby true hd or dts master hd audio bitstream select alon with pass through? thanks for reading this ? f5aa4314-d6e4-4bf6-a875-3e2bcae573f0
  8. DTS audio doesn't work on Xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    DTS audio doesn't work on Xbox one S: Hello! There is no sound when i watch a 4k video file with dts audio track, while the ac3 audio track in the same videofile works fine. I've tried to select both settings in xbox: Dolby Digital...
  9. DTS digital surround via optic

in XBoX on Consoles
    DTS digital surround via optic: Hi im having issues with my new xbox one x and my headset using dts digital suround through optical bitstream out, I had an original xbox one and had no problems and the suround sound on my...
  10. Surround Dolby/DTS 5.1 does not work with apps like Netflix but works with games and TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Surround Dolby/DTS 5.1 does not work with apps like Netflix but works with games and TV: Hi, Just got a new Xbox One and I can't make my home theatre work in 5.1 with Netflix (for example), but it works with TV and games. What's weird is that it used to work with my xbox 360, so...