DTS X headphone support

Discus and support DTS X headphone support in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; seeing this is supported on windows 10 will it be supported for xbox one submitted by /u/CDG_King_Tut [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CDG_King_Tut, Sep 24, 2019.

1. DTS X headphone support

seeing this is supported on windows 10 will it be supported for xbox one

submitted by /u/CDG_King_Tut
    [link] [comments]

/u/CDG_King_Tut, Sep 24, 2019
  2. Whitey Black Win User

Headsets

check this https://www.ebay.com/itm/Logitech-G430-7-1-DTS-Headphone-X-and-Dolby-Surround-Sound-Gaming-Headset/182784850513?epid=166856353&hash=item2a8ed37a51:m:mpoqmlbrwNW7-TKV_gCM0dQ:rk:2:pf:0
  3. Whitey Black Win User

Surround Sound Headset

check this one https://www.ebay.com/itm/Logitech-G430-7-1-DTS-Headphone-X-and-Dolby-Surround-Sound-Gaming-Headset/182784850513?epid=166856353&hash=item2a8ed37a51:m:mpoqmlbrwNW7-TKV_gCM0dQ:rk:2:pf:0
  4. drivesafely Win User

No DTS or Dolby

how can mister even need more info on this. Xbox one surround sound is beta. Then there is zero Dolby and zero headphones that do dts. How can official support not know this
  5. TripleTopper321 Win User

DTS and L:CPM encodede movie discs on Xbox One's Dolby Atmos Headphone app

My main quesition is of inputs ad outputs> Trutle beach headphones in the 360 era took Dolby 5.1 inputs and made then Dolby Headphone Output, and was an external device that also wokred in TVs and mobvies players... aslonga as the source was Dlby sound
    in. DTS didn't get coded at all, and LPCM beyond 2.0 wouldn't fit in a Toslinlk.

The Turtle Beach DTS:X headphones had DTS 2-track headpone surround outputs, but onl\y accepted Dolby-based inputs, so I can't decode Blu Rays in DTS and expec a surround sound.

It seems to me that Dolby Atmos inputs like Blu Rays sound better in dolby Atmos Headphones than DT5 5.1-DTS 7.1, L:pVM 5.1-7.1, and even "lesser dolby modes" 5.1-7.1

Is the Dolby Atmod Headepho0ne app suposed to take ANY of the 3flkavors and tuen them into Dolby Headphone? Or does it only work wiht Dolby Atmos movies? meaing you haver swithc the settings on every non-Atmos disc.

Finally is thee such a ting as a 2-channel headphone surround encoder that takes ANY of the brands and flavords of sound formats and send out 2-yttrack, surround heapdhone f some sort of format. I'd like that for the upstairs TV. Too many DTS movies sound
    lackluster and 70% f our BD/3D colection is DTS.

I knw Sony heaadhones have a Doly and DTS input and sound better than pure uncoded 2-track LPCM, but it doesn;t sound as good as Xbox's DTS-> dDolby conversions and then letting the Turetle Beach encode it in 2-Track surrouud headphone. (By the way, does Xbox
    One do LPCM 7.1-> Dolby 7.1 ?)
  6. drivesafely Win User

Optical Out with No Surround Sound

HUH, NO SURROUND SOUND IS WORSE THAN ALL. What exactly are you talking about. Dude, there is no surround sound for any gaming headphones for X!.

I do not care how great the specs say DTS is over DOLBY but I can say that all the headsets use Dolby and it works great. Now it simply does not. ;
Thema:

DTS X headphone support

1. DTS X headphone support - Similar Threads - DTS headphone support

2. Xbox not sending out Dolby Atmos or DTS audio anymore except for Blu-Ray

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox not sending out Dolby Atmos or DTS audio anymore except for Blu-Ray: I have an Xbox One X (OS version 10.0.18362.6065), a Denon AVR-S950H Dolby Atmos compatible receiver, along with a Klipsch 7.1 speaker setup in my home. For the last year and up to this week...
  3. DTS and L:CPM encodede movie discs on Xbox One's Dolby Atmos Headphone app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DTS and L:CPM encodede movie discs on Xbox One's Dolby Atmos Headphone app: I don't know what the Xbox Prime's Dolny/DTS options were.. On the 360, when I bought a Turtle Beach X41, there was an option to turn DTS movies into Dolby using the 360. It worked on DVDs and HD...
  4. Dts x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dts x: Sorry if this similar questions has been posted loads of times before. I have a soundbar which does dts x ( similar to dolby atmos ). I've tried looking at the best sound option. Getting mixed...
  5. DTS Virtual X Support?

in XboX Insiders
    DTS Virtual X Support?: I've ordered a soundbar that supports DTS Virtual X, I'm wondering if it's supported on the xbox one yet, I know their were talks about it coming to both PC & Xbox around January this year. I'd...
  6. When will the XBOX ONE bitstream DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD lossless formats?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will the XBOX ONE bitstream DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD lossless formats?: When will the XBOX ONE bitstream DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD lossless formats? Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD signals not sent to reciever d6e53a54-a891-48af-9d41-cf336131c1eb
  7. dolby true hd or dts master hd

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dolby true hd or dts master hd: will xbox one x support dolby true hd or dts master hd audio bitstream select alon with pass through? thanks for reading this ? f5aa4314-d6e4-4bf6-a875-3e2bcae573f0
  8. DTS audio doesn't work on Xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    DTS audio doesn't work on Xbox one S: Hello! There is no sound when i watch a 4k video file with dts audio track, while the ac3 audio track in the same videofile works fine. I've tried to select both settings in xbox: Dolby Digital...
  9. DTS digital surround via optic

in XBoX on Consoles
    DTS digital surround via optic: Hi im having issues with my new xbox one x and my headset using dts digital suround through optical bitstream out, I had an original xbox one and had no problems and the suround sound on my...
  10. DTS bitstream passthrough not working properly when playing DVD

in XBoX on Consoles
    DTS bitstream passthrough not working properly when playing DVD: Hi, I've got an Xbox One S (European variant - DVD Region 2, Blu-ray Region B), it's fully updated (OS version 10.0.17763.3066) and overall I'm pretty happy with it. It also doubles as a main...