Dts x

Discus and support Dts x in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Sorry if this similar questions has been posted loads of times before. I have a soundbar which does dts x ( similar to dolby atmos ). I've tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by hypnotic weaver, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Dts x

Sorry if this similar questions has been posted loads of times before.

I have a soundbar which does dts x ( similar to dolby atmos ). I've tried looking at the best sound option. Getting mixed results. So any help would be great.

Bluray should i put it on the option let my reciver decode audio.

Audio options put it on 5.1 uncompressed or bitstream out.

Do i leave it on stereo or surround sound

My soundbar doesn't come with any back speakers. But can simulate surround sound.

Thanks for your time, help.

:)

hypnotic weaver, Jul 15, 2019
  2. B1gC0untryDad81 Win User

Dts x

In my experience I have an old RCA 5.1 surround sound receiver that is more than 10 yrs old has DTS to it and dolby digital. I went and purchased the Dolby Atmos app from xbox and when i hooked it up it was automatically picking up the DTS. Not sure with
    soundbars as I prefer the Old style Receiver with speaker setup. However I'm assuming you can change the sound from the bar itself. hope this helps. or at the very least offer some assistance.
  3. MDG o CROWN o Win User

Dts x

As you are suggesting it to me, I think it is best that you choose the 5.1 output or the surround
  4. hypnotic weaver Win User

Dts x

You should set it to let your receiver decide. Dtsx is an extension that is added in to the DTS-HD stream and the only way you will get that to your speaker /receiver is to let it pass through in the BluRay settings.
    Thanks for your help. Put the soundbar on stereo or surround. There is no back speakers. So it will simulate surround. That's on the xbox options.
  5. IRB Win User

Dts x

You should set it to let your receiver decide. Dtsx is an extension that is added in to the DTS-HD stream and the only way you will get that to your speaker /receiver is to let it pass through in the BluRay settings.
  6. RICHBY7 Win User

Dts x

Good evening hypnotic weaver, if you are able to use 5.1 uncompressed that would be your best bet based onthe xbox help topic of "Choosing speaker audio settings on Xbox One" on support.xbox.com.

Hope this helps
Thema:

Dts x

1. Dts x - Similar Threads - Dts

2. Xbox one Hdmi in , DTS 5.1 ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one Hdmi in , DTS 5.1 ?: can XBOX one bypass DTS 5.1 sound via HDMI in to optical out? sample below: PS4 HDMI out with DTS 5.1 > XBOX HDMI in > XBOX optical out > DTS 5.1 speaker 1f06639c-81bc-430a-b72c-7187cf9c14ff
  3. DTS X headphone support

in XboX Insiders
    DTS X headphone support: seeing this is supported on windows 10 will it be supported for xbox one submitted by /u/CDG_King_Tut [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox not sending out Dolby Atmos or DTS audio anymore except for Blu-Ray

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox not sending out Dolby Atmos or DTS audio anymore except for Blu-Ray: I have an Xbox One X (OS version 10.0.18362.6065), a Denon AVR-S950H Dolby Atmos compatible receiver, along with a Klipsch 7.1 speaker setup in my home. For the last year and up to this week...
  5. DTS and L:CPM encodede movie discs on Xbox One's Dolby Atmos Headphone app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DTS and L:CPM encodede movie discs on Xbox One's Dolby Atmos Headphone app: I don't know what the Xbox Prime's Dolny/DTS options were.. On the 360, when I bought a Turtle Beach X41, there was an option to turn DTS movies into Dolby using the 360. It worked on DVDs and HD...
  6. DTS Virtual X Support?

in XboX Insiders
    DTS Virtual X Support?: I've ordered a soundbar that supports DTS Virtual X, I'm wondering if it's supported on the xbox one yet, I know their were talks about it coming to both PC & Xbox around January this year. I'd...
  7. When will the XBOX ONE bitstream DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD lossless formats?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will the XBOX ONE bitstream DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD lossless formats?: When will the XBOX ONE bitstream DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD lossless formats? Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD signals not sent to reciever d6e53a54-a891-48af-9d41-cf336131c1eb
  8. dolby true hd or dts master hd

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dolby true hd or dts master hd: will xbox one x support dolby true hd or dts master hd audio bitstream select alon with pass through? thanks for reading this ? f5aa4314-d6e4-4bf6-a875-3e2bcae573f0
  9. DTS audio doesn't work on Xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    DTS audio doesn't work on Xbox one S: Hello! There is no sound when i watch a 4k video file with dts audio track, while the ac3 audio track in the same videofile works fine. I've tried to select both settings in xbox: Dolby Digital...
  10. DTS digital surround via optic

in XBoX on Consoles
    DTS digital surround via optic: Hi im having issues with my new xbox one x and my headset using dts digital suround through optical bitstream out, I had an original xbox one and had no problems and the suround sound on my...