Dual Audio output for Multiplayer?

Discus and support Dual Audio output for Multiplayer? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I would like to know if its possible to have dual audio output when playing multiplayer to different stereo headsets. So Player 1 only hears whats... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MR JIMBOB 87, Mar 15, 2014.

1. MR JIMBOB 87
    MR JIMBOB 87 Guest

I would like to know if its possible to have dual audio output when playing multiplayer to different stereo headsets. So Player 1 only hears whats happening around them, and player 2 only hears whats happening around them?

Ex: Call of duty footsteps or gunshots that happen near player one are not heard by player two who is not near player one.

Thank you in advance to any replies.

:)

MR JIMBOB 87, Mar 15, 2014
  2. Xbox dual audio output

Ya that is what I thought...

RainbowMan925, Mar 15, 2014
  3. Xbox dual audio output

UPDATE:

(editing my first post is temporary not possible?)

­.

Ofcourse you could turn the Volume of your Monitor off.

It should be able with the Menue Buttons on your Monitor.

Other Solutions are Hard to find because you would need to get a Way to stay your Digital HDMI Video Signal and only Convert the Sound Signal into an Analog / Fibre Signal. Could you get me more specific Infos about your Set-Up?

Greetings

MrD33k

Christoph Schmitt, Mar 15, 2014
  4. xTorvekAventrau Win User

Xbox dual audio output

if the sound is coming from your monitor, and the 5.1 system is a different system, then can't you just turn the sound on your monitor down? and then have the 5.1 sound on?
  5. RainbowMan925 Win User

Xbox dual audio output

Ya that is what I thought...
  6. Christoph Schmitt Win User

Xbox dual audio output

Oh this one is complex.

I sit down today and check some possibilitys for you.

But it could take a while :)
  7. Christoph Schmitt Win User

Xbox dual audio output

UPDATE:

(editing my first post is temporary not possible?)

­.

Ofcourse you could turn the Volume of your Monitor off.

It should be able with the Menue Buttons on your Monitor.

Other Solutions are Hard to find because you would need to get a Way to stay your Digital HDMI Video Signal and only Convert the Sound Signal into an Analog / Fibre Signal. Could you get me more specific Infos about your Set-Up?

Greetings

MrD33k
  8. DerVaddi Win User

headset wont work xbox one x

Thema:

1. Dual Audio output for Multiplayer? - Similar Threads - Dual Audio output

2. New Combat Shotguns and making Dual Pistols easier to find.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Combat Shotguns and making Dual Pistols easier to find.: I want the old Pump Shotguns back because the Combat Shotgun does 49 for a head shot with a legendary variant. Also I want the Dual Pistols to be easier to find because all I'm finding are Tommy...
  3. Is it possible to use dual monitors with an xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to use dual monitors with an xbox one x: I have a question and can't seem to find the answer anywhere specifically online. I want to set up my xbox one x with dual monitors and can this be done. The purpose is so i can game on one...
  4. Xbox controller motion sensor like PS4 Dual shock 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller motion sensor like PS4 Dual shock 4: Hi developers, I'm an Xbox user who enjoys the Forza Horizon 4. I tried PS4 Dual Shock 4 a few days ago, and I saw a function that is recognized by the tilt of the pad(motion sensor). It would be...
  5. Dual Xbox Gold accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dual Xbox Gold accounts: Ok, I just found I have 2 Xbox Live Gold subscriptions on my 1 account. One of them is overdue, but the other is payed for (and I cannot access the Games with Gold). I don't exactly know how long...
  6. Fortnight - Dual Screens

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnight - Dual Screens: Can I run two Xboxes on one smart TV to play Fortnight? Or does Fortnight have a split screen option so two profiles can play side by side on the same smart TV? 3ac72994-d71a-4b63-8550-f3d62c1bfb12
  7. Dual Wield in SAO Fatal Bullet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dual Wield in SAO Fatal Bullet: So I did the quest/dialogue, whatever it was, to get the Gun/Sword combo and Dual Wield as a whole. It works when I add a gun to a sword but I have absolutely no clue about dual wielding my normal...
  8. Dual-Download

in XBoX on Windows
    Dual-Download: I thought that I could download a game on my Xbox and my computer so I could play with my family. The game is not split-screen, so I thought this would work. However, when I go to play the game, I...
  9. Xbox will not stay connected to the internet and dual NAT type detected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox will not stay connected to the internet and dual NAT type detected: [img] Hi I’m having major annoying problems with my Xbox one X. Everytime I turn it off I have to “hard reset” to get it to connect to the internet again when I turn it back on, it’s driving me...
  10. XBox One dual output for cinema projection- HDMI video, AV audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One dual output for cinema projection- HDMI video, AV audio: Hello, I am considering purchasing an XBox One in the near future. I am concerned, though, that the XBOne cannot support dual output needed to connect to DLP cinema projection equipment. At this...