Dual Microphone Issue Fornite

Discus and support Dual Microphone Issue Fornite in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, This could be an Epic issue. We have been able to play Fortnite with 2 headsets plugged in for some time. In recent times the connections have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NicholasKong, Sep 24, 2020.

1. NicholasKong
    NicholasKong Guest

Hi,

This could be an Epic issue. We have been able to play Fortnite with 2 headsets plugged in for some time.

In recent times the connections have gone bad. Both headsets will play sounds but as soon as player 2 logs in, player ones microphone stops working completely.

When in a group chat, the sound has started to come out of the TV instead of just the headsets. Have looked at the forums and troubleshooting and tried everything.

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

NicholasKong, Sep 24, 2020
  2. Geth Win User

Issue with Fornite

Sometimes it helps to completely delete the game from your hard drive.

Power cycle after deletion and then redownload it to see if that helps.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Fortnite

Do you have issues with other xbox games or just Fornite?
  4. oxlongHall Win User

Purchasing Vbucks with Microsoft balance

We are having the same issue. The money is in the account but we can not use it in fornite.
  5. Devil Tears006 Win User

I dont buy v baks in fortnite

Fornite servers are currently experincing some issues. Epic games is woking to fix the issue. Keep an eye on twitter for updates. Hope this helps.
  6. JhonSnow777 Win User

Apex Legends

Im sure it is a direct competition to Fornite, actually Apex is having more viewers than fornite
Thema:

1. Dual Microphone Issue Fornite - Similar Threads - Dual Microphone Issue

2. My dual shock 3 isn't working and is now recognized as an audio device.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My dual shock 3 isn't working and is now recognized as an audio device.: [img] Hello, so here's my problem with my dualshock 3, it happened 3 days ago. I tried disabling it in sound settings, tried to use ds4 or scptoolkit but nothing happened, the softwares cant...
  3. Dual Shock 3 Controller identified as random number audio device in device and printer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dual Shock 3 Controller identified as random number audio device in device and printer: Hello I have PS3 controller and it works find the first time i plug the controller, it identified as "Xbox 360 for Windows" in control panel. But after i update my pc it wont recognize as a...
  4. Does Dual Booting Ubuntu alongside Windows affect window network drivers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Dual Booting Ubuntu alongside Windows affect window network drivers?: I am dual booting ubuntu (for class) and windows 11 (for personal) on my computer. I usually am able to use xbox services on pc without a problem. However, I noticed every time I try to use xbox...
  5. Dual Headset

in XBoX on Windows
    Dual Headset: Hello, my question is about using dual Bluetooth headset to just watch tv. I have one Bluetooth but does the other need to be wired or Bluetooth or an "Xbox" headset?...
  6. Dual monitors casuing windows to move around

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dual monitors casuing windows to move around: Hey all, not sure if there is even a solution but hoping you guys can help. I have 2 monitors a 1440p (Main monitor) and a 1080p. i put applications like discord, friends list, browser windows...
  7. Xbox one fat dual volt source

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one fat dual volt source: My Xbox one fat has a dual voltage source. Even though I have a dual voltage source, do I need to use a stabilizer? Meu Xbox one fat possui uma fonte bivolt. Mesmo tendo uma fonte bivolt, eu...
  8. Black Ops Cold War Dual-Gen Version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops Cold War Dual-Gen Version: My mate's got the Dual-Gen copy of Black Ops Cold War, but he's currently using the Xbox One version since he doesn't have a Series X. He's planning on bringing it over for a hangout next week,...
  9. Madden NFL 21 dual entitlement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden NFL 21 dual entitlement: I need a code for Madden NFL 21 for Xbox Series X/S i own the Disc for the original Xbox One e98863ba-dbaf-431a-9d4e-e7e6bbeef697
  10. MLB the Show 21 Dual Entitlement and 2 different gamertags

in XBoX on Consoles
    MLB the Show 21 Dual Entitlement and 2 different gamertags: My son-in-law and my grandson live in the same household and they have an Xbox one and a Series X. Can they purchase one copy of the game that includes dual-entitlement (and xbox one version and...