Dual monitors casuing windows to move around

Discus and support Dual monitors casuing windows to move around in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey all, not sure if there is even a solution but hoping you guys can help. I have 2 monitors a 1440p (Main monitor) and a 1080p. i put applications... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GenericNameSix, Sep 18, 2021.

1. Dual monitors casuing windows to move around

Hey all, not sure if there is even a solution but hoping you guys can help.

I have 2 monitors a 1440p (Main monitor) and a 1080p. i put applications like discord, friends list, browser windows etc on the 1080p and i game on the 1440p.
    When ever i go full screen in a game, all the windows i have open all shuffle around and move.

Is there a way to stop that? and just have the windows stay where i put them?

Thanks again.

:)

GenericNameSix, Sep 18, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

Is your 1440p monitor set to main in your Windows settings and are the games you are playing set to your monitor's native resolution?
  3. Hellfire IRL Win User

Can it control 2 monitors?

Dual windows on screen for Skype / TV / Other apps is confirmed, yea I agree it would be awesome if they could do two monitors.
  4. JustAnotherJay Win User

Dual monitors?

To my the best of my knowledge that is not possible to do split screen across multiple monitors using the Xbox 360.
  5. IceStorm III Win User

Dual Monitors

6. LuKe LaD70 Win User

Dual monitors?

Oh that's a shame, it would be pretty cool if you could do it. Thanks anyway.
Thema:

1. Dual monitors casuing windows to move around - Similar Threads - Dual monitors casuing

2. Xbox one fat dual volt source

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one fat dual volt source: My Xbox one fat has a dual voltage source. Even though I have a dual voltage source, do I need to use a stabilizer? Meu Xbox one fat possui uma fonte bivolt. Mesmo tendo uma fonte bivolt, eu...
  3. Black Ops Cold War Dual-Gen Version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops Cold War Dual-Gen Version: My mate's got the Dual-Gen copy of Black Ops Cold War, but he's currently using the Xbox One version since he doesn't have a Series X. He's planning on bringing it over for a hangout next week,...
  4. Madden NFL 21 dual entitlement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden NFL 21 dual entitlement: I need a code for Madden NFL 21 for Xbox Series X/S i own the Disc for the original Xbox One e98863ba-dbaf-431a-9d4e-e7e6bbeef697
  5. Xbox App & Xbox Game Bar glitched with dual monitor setup

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App & Xbox Game Bar glitched with dual monitor setup: [img] [img] Earlier in the week both the Xbox Game Bar and Xbox app were working fine. Now, whenever I try to use either they both have these exes across everything and make some of the words...
  6. What can I use dual monitors for on xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    What can I use dual monitors for on xbox?: Im looking to get a second monitor for my xbox, what are some things you could could use a second monitor for? Can you have a second app up on the second monitor?? submitted by /u/TheIKKoNiKK1...
  7. Dual Monitors Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dual Monitors Xbox One: Hey everyone, How do I use my xbox one to play on dual monitors, where both screens act as one screen (not a duplicate where both screens are copies of each other)? Not super technical but where...
  8. Is it possible to use dual monitors with an xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to use dual monitors with an xbox one x: I have a question and can't seem to find the answer anywhere specifically online. I want to set up my xbox one x with dual monitors and can this be done. The purpose is so i can game on one...
  9. Better Dual Monitor Support?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Better Dual Monitor Support?: I have dual monitors and I like to be able to have my browser on my second monitor and stream Xbox on my main monitor. The problem is, if I click on my second monitory, Xbox app minimizes to the...
  10. HDMI Problems with dual monitors.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI Problems with dual monitors.: Hi. I have a dual monitor setup with a PC plugged into it. On one monitor I connect the HDMI Xbox cable to the HDMI port on my monitor. How ever, whenever I switch to HDMI mode on that monitor it...