Dual Player Splitscreen

Discus and support Dual Player Splitscreen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got got the X-Box One, and my son wants to play a split screen Minecraft game with his friend. We cannot figure out how to set this up. Any help... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TabletopChutoy4, Dec 11, 2014.

1. Dual Player Splitscreen

I got got the X-Box One, and my son wants to play a split screen Minecraft game with his friend. We cannot figure out how to set this up. Any help would be appreciated!

:)

TabletopChutoy4, Dec 11, 2014
  2. pinkeye4life
    pinkeye4life Guest
    COD AW split screen multiplayer

Is there 4 player splitscreen multiplayer or only 2 player?

pinkeye4life, Dec 11, 2014
  3. CHAD TPRUITT
    CHAD TPRUITT Guest
    Xbox One won't sign in 2nd Profile...

....for local splitscreen multiplayer.

Message says 'loading player' for awhile then stops. Same for online splitscreen.

CHAD TPRUITT, Dec 11, 2014
  4. Dual Player Splitscreen

I had trouble when game was new. Make sure your second controller is sync'd to the Xbox console first. Then login both users before starting the game. Then you should get a popup in game to press the menu button to join.

Good luck!

GamermanH-7F957FBC-883C-425F-BFD6-9BACFB27BCCA, Dec 26, 2014
  5. GamermanH-7F957FBC-8 Win User

Dual Player Splitscreen

I had trouble when game was new. Make sure your second controller is sync'd to the Xbox console first. Then login both users before starting the game. Then you should get a popup in game to press the menu button to join.

Good luck!
  6. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Is the campaign single player only?

Four players as an option online or maybe even splitscreen, two players splitscreen sounds good to me.
  7. Nolan Coker Win User

TOTAL BEGINNER

Borderlands the Handsome Jack Collection for xbox one is 4 player splitscreen I believe. Rocket League is also 4 player splitscreen.
  8. WPAK Win User

2 live accounts on one xbox

To add, the games will need to support two player splitscreen mode (not all games support that)

As far as I know GTA5 doesn't have a splitscreen mode
  9. RhapsodicShip83 Win User

Can 4 people play Call of Duty Ghost on 1 XBOX 360 in any way?

dont bring goldeneye into a cod forum, that game was a classic and 4 player splitscreen was amazing best mp ever, so you cant have 4 player splitscreen on this game, havent they had 4 player since cod 4?..cant believe the tatty lazy standard of developers
    nowadays
Thema:

Dual Player Splitscreen

1. Dual Player Splitscreen - Similar Threads - Dual Player Splitscreen

2. Is the original Xbox One dual voltage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the original Xbox One dual voltage?: I moved from South Africa to Canada where the voltage is different. I found answers saying the Xbox One S and Xbox One X are both dual voltage but no answers about the original. If it's not dual...
  3. Dual screen support for local split screen co-op and local PVP.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dual screen support for local split screen co-op and local PVP.: Just wondering if anyone else sees the value in a dual screen output on the Xbox so that two players can play local co-op or PVP using two separate displays and therefore not seeing each others...
  4. Using a dual shock 4

in XboX Insiders
    Using a dual shock 4: Hi all, I got into the beta at the weekend and tries to use my DS4 last night. Tried it on Forza and while the video ran great there was about 1 second input lag. Would this be because the DS4...
  5. Minecraft dual players

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft dual players: Can my grandkids play one purchase of minecraft on seperate computers at the same time? ba8e2d06-5316-4c38-8fb4-a1f778754c42
  6. Dual screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dual screen: I'm wondering if anyone can help me I started up my Xbox and it's displaying like dual screens and I don't know why I try restarting taking plugs out can anyone tell me how can I fix that...
  7. New Combat Shotguns and making Dual Pistols easier to find.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Combat Shotguns and making Dual Pistols easier to find.: I want the old Pump Shotguns back because the Combat Shotgun does 49 for a head shot with a legendary variant. Also I want the Dual Pistols to be easier to find because all I'm finding are Tommy...
  8. Is it possible to use dual monitors with an xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to use dual monitors with an xbox one x: I have a question and can't seem to find the answer anywhere specifically online. I want to set up my xbox one x with dual monitors and can this be done. The purpose is so i can game on one...
  9. Xbox controller motion sensor like PS4 Dual shock 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller motion sensor like PS4 Dual shock 4: Hi developers, I'm an Xbox user who enjoys the Forza Horizon 4. I tried PS4 Dual Shock 4 a few days ago, and I saw a function that is recognized by the tilt of the pad(motion sensor). It would be...
  10. Dual Xbox Gold accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dual Xbox Gold accounts: Ok, I just found I have 2 Xbox Live Gold subscriptions on my 1 account. One of them is overdue, but the other is payed for (and I cannot access the Games with Gold). I don't exactly know how long...