Dual screens

Discus and support Dual screens in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I've both heard and read that it is possible to mirror the output from the 360 on to 2 screens but I'm having some issues setting it up. I have the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jonwade92, Jun 3, 2014.

1. jonwade92
    jonwade92 Guest

Dual screens

So I've both heard and read that it is possible to mirror the output from the 360 on to 2 screens but I'm having some issues setting it up. I have the HDMI port going into the main monitor and the component cable running audio into our speaker system, with
    the yellow video cable running into the 2nd screen which is a smaller TV. HDMI and audio work fine, but I can't get an image on the 2nd screen unless I unplug the HDMI cable. I know that there is a way to make this work but there's something I'm obviously
    missing

:)

jonwade92, Jun 3, 2014
  2. Qwertei
    Qwertei Guest
    Dual Screens

Dual Screens are currently not a WIP project. Split screen is all you can currently do at the moment you can dual screen with two Xbox's connect via LAN but you'll need to consoles connected to the internet at the same time.

Qwertei, Jun 3, 2014
  3. MattL84
    MattL84 Guest
    Dual Screens

Hi there, just curious will Xbox One support dual screen for local multiplayer games instead of the current split screen? Or is it currently work in progress?

MattL84, Jun 3, 2014
  4. Qwertei Win User

Dual Screens

Dual Screens are currently not a WIP project. Split screen is all you can currently do at the moment you can dual screen with two Xbox's connect via LAN but you'll need to consoles connected to the internet at the same time.
  5. Chudamaru Win User

Dual screen

Try performing a hard restart on the console.

To perform a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on. The system will turn off. When you hit the button again, it will start and display the green start-up screen.
  6. XBF Felixx P Win User

Dual screen

Hey there
    ox R3D xo7I8xo
    !

Thank you for letting us know that we were able to answer your question and the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back
    to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  7. DominumStige Win User

Dual screen

Hi!

The console doesn't support dual screen (or multiple outputs). It's a TV setting that changes the HDMI input signal.
  8. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Dual screen

It is also worth checking that if you use a 3D capable tv with your Xbox that you have not pressed the button on your tv remote and turned on 3D.
Thema:

Dual screens

1. Dual screens - Similar Threads - Dual screens

2. Dual screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dual screen: I'm wondering if anyone can help me I started up my Xbox and it's displaying like dual screens and I don't know why I try restarting taking plugs out can anyone tell me how can I fix that...
  3. New Combat Shotguns and making Dual Pistols easier to find.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Combat Shotguns and making Dual Pistols easier to find.: I want the old Pump Shotguns back because the Combat Shotgun does 49 for a head shot with a legendary variant. Also I want the Dual Pistols to be easier to find because all I'm finding are Tommy...
  4. Is it possible to use dual monitors with an xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to use dual monitors with an xbox one x: I have a question and can't seem to find the answer anywhere specifically online. I want to set up my xbox one x with dual monitors and can this be done. The purpose is so i can game on one...
  5. Xbox controller motion sensor like PS4 Dual shock 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller motion sensor like PS4 Dual shock 4: Hi developers, I'm an Xbox user who enjoys the Forza Horizon 4. I tried PS4 Dual Shock 4 a few days ago, and I saw a function that is recognized by the tilt of the pad(motion sensor). It would be...
  6. Dual Xbox Gold accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dual Xbox Gold accounts: Ok, I just found I have 2 Xbox Live Gold subscriptions on my 1 account. One of them is overdue, but the other is payed for (and I cannot access the Games with Gold). I don't exactly know how long...
  7. Fortnight - Dual Screens

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnight - Dual Screens: Can I run two Xboxes on one smart TV to play Fortnight? Or does Fortnight have a split screen option so two profiles can play side by side on the same smart TV? 3ac72994-d71a-4b63-8550-f3d62c1bfb12
  8. Dual screen gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dual screen gaming: is there an HDMI lead/device that will allow me to play games on 2 monitors next to each other( so the image is spread over the 2 screens) i don't want to invest in a "splitter" as i believe this...
  9. dual/triple screen display

in XBoX on Consoles
    dual/triple screen display: I want to split (not mirror) my Xbox One display across multiple TV screens. Is this possible and what hardware would I need to accomplish this? 69b9608b-6a0b-46b9-9231-85ab1dced195
  10. Dual Screens

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dual Screens: Hi there, just curious will Xbox One support dual screen for local multiplayer games instead of the current split screen? Or is it currently work in progress? 35fcd1a5-d635-4a03-b81f-000c58b2cda8