Dude I can’t play a game!!

Discus and support Dude I can’t play a game!! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was playing Fallout but then a black screen... error code 0x97e107df. I used xbox.com/errorhelp and put in the code but did not work. I have know... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BlobFishCereal, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Dude I can’t play a game!!

I was playing Fallout but then a black screen... error code 0x97e107df. I used xbox.com/errorhelp and put in the code but did not work. I have know idea was going on!?

:)

BlobFishCereal, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Fos Win User

Hi BlobFishCereal,

Xbox is currently experiencing issues. Check Xbox Live status here.
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello
    BlobFishCereal

Thanks so much for providing this great information. At this time, there is an Xbox Live Service Alert that has popped up regarding this issue. I recommend requesting to be notified once the service alert has concluded by going to the Xbox
    Live Status page
    and selecting Notify Me for a one-time only text.

Thanks for your time and information!
  4. QcShaolinB Win User

Why can't I play my game, that I paid you money for, just because your store service is having issues?

Can’t play my games that I paid you because of your system problems. I’m so sick why do I stay with x-box if you guys can’t let us play are own games !!!??
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Can’t play games.

There is a service issue at the moment. The team will be working on a fix. For further information as and when available please see here https://support.xbox.com/en-gb/xbox-live-status
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Can’t play games.

Hello Ketchup,

Thanks so much for providing this great information. At this time, there is an Xbox Live Service Alert that has popped up regarding this issue. I recommend requesting to be notified once the service alert has concluded by going to the Xbox
    Live Status page
    and selecting Notify Me for a one-time only text.

Thanks for your time and information!
Thema:

1. Dude I can’t play a game!! - Similar Threads - Dude can’t play

2. Dude Where is my Dom's Car Forza 6

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Dude Where is my Dom's Car Forza 6: Mister Quimby, Please help me obtaining my code for the F&R Dom's Cars download for Forza 6. I did purchase the F&F7 movie via Xbox One store on 9-19-15. I have spoken to countless MS reps with...
  3. Dude from microsoft said to ask to be added to the server?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dude from microsoft said to ask to be added to the server?: Trying to get into the closed beta and when I asked microsoft why I was getting a wrong gamertag error after preorder, they said the servers werent updated with my account yet or something...
  4. Help i have a dude

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help i have a dude: good morning, afternoons, nights, like this here xD, well I just want to ask that it is normal for my XBOX 360 to read the disc and this playing a noise, it is not annoying, it does not sound...
  5. My Season Pass For Fallout 4 - Dude, where's my DLC? Not til March 22nd?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Season Pass For Fallout 4 - Dude, where's my DLC? Not til March 22nd?: Hi Purchased Season Pass from Amazon just before March 1----Tried to redeem and Xbox says code already used------keep trying to find something....I hope there is nothing to download...
  6. wth dude!

in XBoX on Consoles
    wth dude!: i was pleaing COD: Black Ops 2 with a friend then a notification came up saying "disconnected from Xbox Live. Profile signed in elsewhere" so i signed back in and it then said "You've been...
  7. dude

in XBoX on Consoles
    dude: i want know if i can play resident evil 4 in my xbox 360, but it dont hace the memory. it have a usb. i want to buy resident evil 4 in xbox live 43e04b98-b4d3-4ea3-a848-588ef19846cd
  8. I'm a new gamer but an old dude and I need help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm a new gamer but an old dude and I need help!: I don't know if I am in the right place to post this request, but here goes. As my first experience with gaming I just purchased an Xbox 360 just to learn the ropes; however, my gaming interests...
  9. Disc reading problems!!!!! Help me dudes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc reading problems!!!!! Help me dudes: Hey guys! To set the scene, I bought my first xbox in launch week 2013 in the middle of 2014 I had to send it back due to a disc read error. The console barely read discs and when it did it was...
  10. Changed my account pass. multiple times, but dude can still log on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changed my account pass. multiple times, but dude can still log on.: I went to gameshare with this one guy and I then decided I didn't want to after it didn't work. I've changed my password but he can still sign in. What do I do? ecdef027-d91f-42a4-a6db-762fb9664878