"Due to your past behavior, you can't edit your profile"

Discus and support "Due to your past behavior, you can't edit your profile" in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I dont have an Xbox. I only play Forza Horizon 4 on PC, and I dont even play online often. I have not violated any rule and Xbox Enforcement site even... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MrMagmatizer, Nov 6, 2019.

1. MrMagmatizer
    MrMagmatizer Guest

I dont have an Xbox. I only play Forza Horizon 4 on PC, and I dont even play online often. I have not violated any rule and Xbox Enforcement site even says I did nothing wrong. I have not received any emails. I'm really confused, did I do something wrong
    or is this a bug?

proof i did nothing:
    https://imgur.com/a/xYoOPzX

:)

MrMagmatizer, Nov 6, 2019
Thema:

1. "Due to your past behavior, you can't edit your profile" - Similar Threads - Due past behavior

2. Trying to change my Avatar -not permitted "due to past behavior" ?????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to change my Avatar -not permitted "due to past behavior" ?????: So annoying - I have the FREE XBOX version of Microsoft Solitaire and Mahjong. I created an Avatar, it disappeared one day. I tried to recreate it and got the above message. Past behavior?????? I...
  3. Can't change my gamerpic due to past behavior

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change my gamerpic due to past behavior: How can I fix this to upload custom images? 5194038d-85d3-4835-9455-415968838555
  4. Can't send messages due to past behavior?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't send messages due to past behavior?: I try to send a message but I can't because of "past behavior"... Which is odd seeing as how this is a fresh account and I haven't sent any messages nor have I used voice chat. My reputation...
  5. Won't Allow me to Send Messages due to "Past Behavior Issues"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't Allow me to Send Messages due to "Past Behavior Issues": I've checked everything, and looked everything up from the rep check, in which it says nothing about any issues, please HELP! a6950b73-0f74-4b07-aa17-2f13b857c68c
  6. Even though I'm unbanned, I still can't send messages due to past behavior

in XBoX on Consoles
    Even though I'm unbanned, I still can't send messages due to past behavior: I was communication banned on 6-26-17 and console banned on 6-27-17 , the communication ban ended on 7-9-17 and the console ban ended on 7-11-17. I have no active bans right now but I still can't...
  7. Unable to send messages "Due to past behavior"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to send messages "Due to past behavior": xbox will not allow me to send messages, it says it is due to my past behavior but I have a perfect record and don't have any bans. I've already sent the code to my phone and submitted it and...
  8. HELP! Perfect record but can't send messages due to past behavior!

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! Perfect record but can't send messages due to past behavior!: Hi, I just got an xbox one for christmas so I am new to the whole system. I had a problem with messaging my friends the message turns orange and says "Message didn't send. Try again later." When I...
  9. "Can't send messages due to past behavior."

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Can't send messages due to past behavior.": I've been getting a message cannot be sent error when trying to send messages on xbox live for about 3 months, I figured it would resolve itself and I found a workaround and just used the website...
  10. Cannot join a party chat due to past behavior? :/

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot join a party chat due to past behavior? :/: Hello my name is Julian i had just came back home yesterday from the army base have a 4 day vacation till i head back i was wondering why i wasnt able to join a party chat to talk to one of my...