dumb suspensions

Discus and support dumb suspensions in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; the other day i got suspended for 2 days and it was really dumb why, so i was playing some siege, and a guy tk'd me, so i said "what was that for?",... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by gummyR6, Jul 22, 2021.

1. gummyR6
    gummyR6 Guest

dumb suspensions

the other day i got suspended for 2 days and it was really dumb why, so i was playing some siege, and a guy tk'd me, so i said "what was that for?", and he invited me to his party, and i said no. he started spamming me invites and i told him to shut up, and the message gets deleted and i get suspended.

:)

gummyR6, Jul 22, 2021
  2. PlushRelic Win User

dumb suspensions

Hello,gummyR6

I would just recommend you wait till the suspension has ended

xbox act on code of conduct and xbox violations so their is normally a good reason for why they suspend a user.

Hope you get back to gaming soon :)
  3. SkippyLives Win User

Dumb, dumb, dumb ..Skyrim dumb.

"The invisibility potion renders you invisible to the naked eye, but doesn't make your enemy stupid, they can still HEAR you."

but the enemy is stupid enough to have an arrow through their chest but chalk it up to the wind. :)
  4. Crusher X303 Win User

[quote user="SkippyLives"]

"The invisibility potion renders you invisible to the naked eye, but doesn't make your enemy stupid, they can still HEAR you."

but the enemy is stupid enough to have an arrow through their chest but chalk it up to the wind. :)

[/quote]

Man... when those Santa Ana Winds kick up I often wonder who is pelting me with arrows.
  5. DarthLama Win User

[quote user="Riven57"]

Who in the world thought up that inadvisability potion because what is the point when they (people) can see you therefore you always will get caught…makes no sense.

[/quote]

And once again, because you don't understand it, you call it dumb and start a rant thread to complain about it.

Invisibility works just fine..

They can hear you genius.

Cast Muffle.. problem solved.
  6. BizarroMantis Win User

and lol...I'd like to take an "inadvisability" potion for those times when people try to force their advice on me.
Thema:

dumb suspensions

1. dumb suspensions - Similar Threads - dumb suspensions

2. Xbox being dumb

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox being dumb: why has file downloader, ufo transfer + been banned its dumb now people on xbox cant do thing that they could have done i.e ark mods and other games its just stupid and makes people on xbox want...
  3. need some help with this please let me know if I'm dumb and it's not there or hasn't been...

in XboX Insiders
    need some help with this please let me know if I'm dumb and it's not there or hasn't been...: so I saw that unturned was on the Xbox insider program but it's not on there anymore what's up with that submitted by /u/Main_Drive_9259 [link] [comments]
  4. Ideas for new gamerpics on Xbox (Sorry if dumb)

in XboX Insiders
    Ideas for new gamerpics on Xbox (Sorry if dumb): Hi, Sorry if these ideas are pretty lame, but I was wondering where you could put maybe some more gamerpics, I got some ideas... Sonic the Hedgehog, or in a kart Probably a LEGO character or...
  5. Do Not Censor Dumb Things

in XBoX on Windows
    Do Not Censor Dumb Things: Its far more triggering that you censored HIGH, GOD and other words in Forza very sad, Please do not be part of the problem protect our rights to free speech, expression, and religious freedom,...
  6. Ban System being dumb

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ban System being dumb: recently I got a 2nd com ban from some guy that was way to sensitive. I dont understand why xbox wont let me explain myself. He did tk me and another kid for the second round he called me a loser....
  7. New Gamertag system is dumb.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Gamertag system is dumb.: Can anyone explain why I can't use the gamertag MiNDSHiFT all the sudden? There is literally nothing offensive about that gamertag. 15c61d93-040a-4f29-960b-afc6e7a2e3cb
  8. Xbox Enforcement Is Dumb

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement Is Dumb: Hey so I recently recieved two suspensions; one for cheating and one for an “inappropriate looking for group” post. Both are nonsense and I was able to get the cheating allegation overturned....
  9. Forgive me for being dumb, but if I purchase a game on Xbox game pass (PC) and cancel my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forgive me for being dumb, but if I purchase a game on Xbox game pass (PC) and cancel my...: As per the title. You never know, there may be a reason I need to cancel my subscription, but want to carry on playing No Man's Sky. Does anybody know because nothing is clear?...
  10. why is xbox so dumb when it comes to suspensions!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is xbox so dumb when it comes to suspensions!!!: why is it, when i try to report someolne i always see them on chat or in a party and just always continuing to do blatantly stupid actions and still be allowed on live???!!! but i do literally one...