duoble payment montly contract

Discus and support duoble payment montly contract in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Good morning I'm Barbara [Mod Removed-Personal Information] and I have a xboxone play station. I have, for error, paid twice the montly contract by... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Barbara.Muriti, Sep 3, 2019.

1. duoble payment montly contract

Good morning I'm Barbara [Mod Removed-Personal Information] and I have a xboxone play station.

I have, for error, paid twice the montly contract by credit card (you can check the credit card the name is Angelo
    [Mod Removed-Personal Information], the play station is connected at
    [Mod Removed-Personal Information], the name Elena [Mod Removed-Personal Information] or Barbara
    [Mod Removed-Personal Information], the contact bye outlook is
    [Mod Removed-Personal Information]
    ) , may I have the contract for two months?

Please answear to me at the e mail [Mod Removed-Personal Information] or
    [Mod Removed-Personal Information] or [Mod Removed-Personal Information] or
    [Mod Removed-Personal Information]

Thanks

Bye

Barbara [Mod Removed-Personal Information]

:)

Barbara.Muriti, Sep 3, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

3. mertuyar Win User

Bir aylık üyelik yerine iki haftalık üyelik (Mod Translation: Two-week membership instead of a one-month membership)

Order number Mod Removed

Montly 59,00 ₺, MasterCard **1128 ile next payment day 18.02.2019

I have purchased this subscription today.It must be montly subscription but it's will finish 18.02.2019.What is the reason? Is it two weeks subscription or what?
  4. ngocphi Win User

Can't Remove because of an outstanding balance?!

When you aggree to a contract for autorenewal you aggree to a subscription

Non payment is not notification off cancelation or the cancelation off your contract

You must turn off autorenewal before the subscription renews
  5. Qwertei Win User

Service contract / payment options ?!?!

Alright what i was trying to say is what you did to troubleshoot it like what did support tell you to do before asking for repairs? Power cycle, OSUDT?
  6. Qwertei Win User

Service contract / payment options ?!?!

Did you attempt to troubleshoot (Try to fix it) the console if so what did you do? People on the forums may be able to help.
Thema:

1. duoble payment montly contract - Similar Threads - duoble payment montly

2. Payment

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Payment: Please help me if you can I just recieved a email saying that I gifted an account the titanfall 2 game but I never made this purchase it was my child who bought the game from my account I only let...
  3. subscription payments

in XBoX on Consoles
    subscription payments: this is been bugging me so much i got xbox live 2 or 3 months ago for 1 month, i had enough in my account balance to pay for it. it was automatically put on reacquiring and i didn't realize, now...
  4. Πληρωμή xbox live[Payment xbox live]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Πληρωμή xbox live[Payment xbox live]: Σήμερα ήρθε ειδοποίηση απο την τραπεζα της μαμας μου οτι χρεωθηκε 7 ευρο για το xbox live χωρις να εχω κανει εγω αυτην την ενεργεια. Επισης στο ιστορικο παραγγελειας δεν φαινεται οτι εχω παρει το...
  5. Pagamento[Translation-Payment]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pagamento[Translation-Payment]: Posso dividir um jogo em até quantas vezes? Ou n tem como dividir? [Translation-Can I split a game by up to how many times? Or is there any way to share?] 08598121-07fa-47b9-955d-706a89d4c785
  6. Xbox Marketplace immediate Unrecognized charge after adding payment method

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Marketplace immediate Unrecognized charge after adding payment method: Hello, I'm from Mexico but I couldn't find a localized customer support space on the microsoft support section, and the xbox customer service live chat is off, so I'll try my luck by posting...
  7. Store payment succesfull, but no game in account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Store payment succesfull, but no game in account: After I bought Forza Motorsport 7, the money was withdrawn from my bank account. After checking on my own account, no game was registered as bought. So the payment was successful, but I can not...
  8. Problem with xbox 360 games, Mobile payment Option on XBOX One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with xbox 360 games, Mobile payment Option on XBOX One S: Hi, I am in Germany and I am using mobile payment with O2 when purchasing. Until now I had no issues and still have no issues with XBOX one games. When I try to download an XBOX 360 game , even...
  9. Payment Issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Payment Issues: I am trying to change my CC on my MoP and when i do i get an error saying to contact my bank. Which i have and they said everything is good on their end. I am getting a : PI-ValidationFailed...
  10. Formas de pagamento [Mod Translation - Payment methods]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Formas de pagamento [Mod Translation - Payment methods]: Eu queria adicionar dinheiro a minha conta da Microsoft para poder comprar jogos por mídia digital, porém tenho uma dúvida. É possível adicionar dinheiro a partir, por exemplo de boleto bancário...