duoble payment montly contract

Discus and support duoble payment montly contract in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Good morning I'm Barbara [Mod Removed-Personal Information] and I have a xboxone play station. I have, for error, paid twice the montly contract by... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Barbara.Muriti, Sep 3, 2019.

1. duoble payment montly contract

Good morning I'm Barbara [Mod Removed-Personal Information] and I have a xboxone play station.

I have, for error, paid twice the montly contract by credit card (you can check the credit card the name is Angelo
    [Mod Removed-Personal Information], the play station is connected at
    [Mod Removed-Personal Information], the name Elena [Mod Removed-Personal Information] or Barbara
    [Mod Removed-Personal Information], the contact bye outlook is
    [Mod Removed-Personal Information]
    ) , may I have the contract for two months?

Please answear to me at the e mail [Mod Removed-Personal Information] or
    [Mod Removed-Personal Information] or [Mod Removed-Personal Information] or
    [Mod Removed-Personal Information]

Thanks

Bye

Barbara [Mod Removed-Personal Information]

:)

Barbara.Muriti, Sep 3, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

3. mertuyar Win User

Bir aylık üyelik yerine iki haftalık üyelik (Mod Translation: Two-week membership instead of a one-month membership)

Order number Mod Removed

Montly 59,00 ₺, MasterCard **1128 ile next payment day 18.02.2019

I have purchased this subscription today.It must be montly subscription but it's will finish 18.02.2019.What is the reason? Is it two weeks subscription or what?
  4. ngocphi Win User

Can't Remove because of an outstanding balance?!

When you aggree to a contract for autorenewal you aggree to a subscription

Non payment is not notification off cancelation or the cancelation off your contract

You must turn off autorenewal before the subscription renews
  5. Qwertei Win User

Service contract / payment options ?!?!

Alright what i was trying to say is what you did to troubleshoot it like what did support tell you to do before asking for repairs? Power cycle, OSUDT?
  6. Qwertei Win User

Service contract / payment options ?!?!

Did you attempt to troubleshoot (Try to fix it) the console if so what did you do? People on the forums may be able to help.
Thema:

1. duoble payment montly contract - Similar Threads - duoble payment montly

2. My latest reoccurring Xbox Game Pass payment is showing as pending - Can't play games.

in XBoX on Windows
    My latest reoccurring Xbox Game Pass payment is showing as pending - Can't play games.: Hi, I hope someone can help. I have a reoccurring Xbox game pass for the PC. The latest payment came out of my account on the 12th of May. The payment is showing as pending in my Microsoft...
  3. Error al agregar método de pago. [Failed to add payment method.]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Error al agregar método de pago. [Failed to add payment method.]: [Translation-I've been trying all week to add my card to purchase a Game Pass for PC subscription. But it has been impossible for me since every time I enter the data it returns me the message of:...
  4. Payment Option In Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payment Option In Xbox: Hi, do I have to provide a valid billing address for purchasing Xbox content using the amount from my account(money from Gift cards) ? Reason why I am asking this is my country is not listed in...
  5. Pagamento de Pack de jogo e não aparece para download[Game Pack payment and does not appear...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pagamento de Pack de jogo e não aparece para download[Game Pack payment and does not appear...: Boa noite, eu realizei a compra desse Pack para o jogo path oh exigile e o mesmo não aparece para download, o número do pedido é [Mod Removed - Personal Information]. Aguardo posicionamento,...
  6. Billing and Payments

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Billing and Payments: Why is XBox and by extension Microsoft make it so difficult to pay them? You cannot use pre-paid cards Heavily relying on US area codes and zip codes etc. What of customers that are outside...
  7. The Alipay free secret payment without knowing deduction The issue has been resolved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Alipay free secret payment without knowing deduction The issue has been resolved: I want to unsubscribe from Xbox game pass ultimate and refund b1d25f68-7c3f-41ef-baea-53b92d477166
  8. Game pass Ultimate shows payment pending but Microsoft have taken my money!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass Ultimate shows payment pending but Microsoft have taken my money!: I have an Xbox One X and for months have been enjoying game pass ultimate. This months billing date came and went, the money was drawn from my accou t but this morning all game pass games stopped...
  9. Recurring payments months after canceling my subscriptions.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recurring payments months after canceling my subscriptions.: I cancelled all my xbox subscriptions at the end of february but every month since 12 Euros have been taken from my account by Game Pass Ultimate, that I also cancelled. I checked on the microsoft...
  10. Microsoft payment in Malaysia

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft payment in Malaysia: Hi, you see my dad got me an Xbox one S he bought in Australia so we brought it back to Malaysia after a while my live gold ran out so we tried paying with my mum's Malaysian debit card it...