Dupe

Discus and support Dupe in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for 72 Sand Hawks and a Rough Rider shield 62db150b-5536-4cc6-837f-a84989b7e5bf Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JOE SMHU, Apr 17, 2014.

1. JOE SMHU
    JOE SMHU Guest

Dupe

Looking for 72 Sand Hawks and a Rough Rider shield

:)

JOE SMHU, Apr 17, 2014
  2. KillaKurupt
    KillaKurupt Guest
    Dupe dupe dupe!

HAHA! I bet you thought I had something to trade? Well, I'm only a level 20 commando! So, no... I've got nothing in my backpack to give ya... In other words.....(wait for it)..... I just duped you!

KillaKurupt, Apr 17, 2014
  3. StupidBMXer
    StupidBMXer Guest
    Dupe dupe dupe!

i came here thinking someone needed my help but i guess not lol

StupidBMXer, Apr 17, 2014
  4. Dupe

If you're still looking I can drop you whatever you want!

Lord Indoril Nr, Jun 5, 2014
  5. StupidBMXer Win User

Dupe dupe dupe!

i came here thinking someone needed my help but i guess not lol
  6. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Borderlands 2 trade/duplicate

Yo Dawg I hear you like dupes so I duped you a thread about Duping the Dupes because they're Dupes.
  7. Meshuggala Win User

ALL WEAPONS GONE?

Why wouldn't you just dupe and sell the dupes that way?
  8. Doomed Saint Win User

Conference call

if someone is willing to dupe a CC for me i will dupe a blood a terraamorphous
  9. oakedimperial88 Win User

pitchfork wanted

Sweet can u dupe me one?? I have infinities to dupe back
Thema:

Dupe

1. Dupe - Similar Threads - Dupe

2. Xbox account email Dupe.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account email Dupe.: I have apparently got two xbox accounts linked to the same email, and due to this, i cant access my account and only can log into the dupe account. Has anyone had this problem, is there any way to...
  3. Pierdolona w dupe jebana Forza 7 Motosport znów *Removed* nie działa

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pierdolona w dupe jebana Forza 7 Motosport znów *Removed* nie działa: Title Translation: Pierdolona in dupe Forza 7 motosport Again *Removed* does not work Co jest do chuja z tą jebaną grą ? Pierdolona *Removed* wczoraj działała dobrze, dziś *Removed* nie. Ani...
  4. Free Month Offer- Just got duped!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free Month Offer- Just got duped!: So the little box on the right side of the home screen said 'Free Month Offer' (or something like that). I clicked on it and it said I could only take advantage via that screen offer. (I usually...
  5. Looking to trade or dupe, need level 60 legendary weapons (Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking to trade or dupe, need level 60 legendary weapons (Xbox One): I'm currently playing this on the Xbox One. I need some stronger weapons since at the moment I can only find real cheap level 60 weapons. They don't do more damage than the level 50 ones I already...
  6. I feel duped with the XBox backwards compatibility hype

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I feel duped with the XBox backwards compatibility hype: I for one feel a little duped with the whole backwards compatibility hype. When this was announced it was marketed like all 360 games were eventually going to work. So far it's only low res...
  7. pvp server rules no dupe glitch and atleast 16 and up mic prefered

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pvp server rules no dupe glitch and atleast 16 and up mic prefered: Here to have fun it's set on small good space to hide your house must have somthing visabl that somone can find it can still be hidden fc2a2f62-63d4-4333-898f-4d9385ad016a
  8. Dupe dupe dupe!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dupe dupe dupe!: HAHA! I bet you thought I had something to trade? Well, I'm only a level 20 commando! So, no... I've got nothing in my backpack to give ya... In other words.....(wait for it)..... I just duped...
  9. I feel duped. As a long time advocate of xbox, I am hurt they made such a terrible device

in XBoX on Consoles
    I feel duped. As a long time advocate of xbox, I am hurt they made such a terrible device: Where to start with my sorrow of this system, I supposed the largest issue i have with it: Every single time i shut my xbox down, I also have to unplug the cable if i want to play the same game i...
  10. Feeling duped again....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Feeling duped again....: i'm a Day One purchaser of the Xbox One. Yeah I know now, that was a huge mistake. I've purchased consoles for generations on Day One but have never felt so *** as I do with the One. Waiting a...