Duplicate versions of games in my Ready to Install list. Only seems to affect backwards...

Discus and support Duplicate versions of games in my Ready to Install list. Only seems to affect backwards... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/ChopperCampbell [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ChopperCampbell, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Duplicate versions of games in my Ready to Install list. Only seems to affect backwards...

/u/ChopperCampbell, Feb 15, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

GTA V digitally purchased problem

Only games that are backwards compatible will show up as ready to install on the One. Since that game is not backwards compatible, you would need to purchase the One version in order to play it on the One.
  3. DugFreez Win User

Duplicate game in ready to install list

Oh great...they finally deleted one of the Witcher 2 game listing in the Ready To Install section.

Too bad they deleted the wrong one. Now the only instance I have of Witcher 2 in my Ready To Install list is filtered as an Xbox One game and is NOT Xbox One X enhanced.

The one they deleted was the correct one. It was filtered as a 360 game and also showed that it was Xbox One X enhanced.

They were so close....yet still messed it up. Try again Microsoft.
  4. Sayann X Win User

Hello Gobbie,

I had the same problem for a game because I had it initially in disc version then I bought it in dematerialized to keep it all the time. Since then it remained displayed twice in the games ready to the installation. Until today, I have not found a quick
    solution. However, after resetting my console, it only displayed one.
  5. HyperVenom523 Win User

Something similar I saw with DBZ Kakarot the other day it said it was installed and it was ready to install too 🤷��‍♂️
  6. DugFreez Win User

This is a problem with the game listing. It has been there for weeks now. If you filter the ready to install tab to only show the Xbox One games you will see one instance of Witcher 2 is there...listed as a Xbox One game (but the icon still showing it
    as a 360 game).

When you clear the filer and go back to seeing both of them listed you can highlight it and press the ???3 little line button on your controller to see more options for it. Choose File Info and you can see they both have different info listed on them (different
    store title id numbers and stuff like that). The correct listing (the one that isn't showing up as an Xbox One game) also shows that it is XB1X enhanced whereas the incorrectly listed one that shows in the Xbox One filter shows as NOT XB1X enhanced.

Someone at MS need to go in and delete that title listing.

I occasionally have other games show duplicates on the ready to install list, but a fresh reboot will normally make them disappear when the system comes back on and it has to reload the ready to install listing. I suspect these are cases when small changes
    are made to different game listings and the newly modified game will show up while the old listing (which has probably been deleted at that time) is still showing up in your systems memory.

That is NOT the case with the Witcher 2 though, as I am suspecting that one that is mislabeled as an Xbox One game (and not XB1X enhanced) got entered incorrectly and that is why it has not been flagged for deletion.

Like it said...it's been there for weeks. I have reported it at least 2 times....and it is being ignored, Would take someone in the know less than 2 minutes to fix it I would expect.
Thema:

Duplicate versions of games in my Ready to Install list. Only seems to affect backwards...

1. Duplicate versions of games in my Ready to Install list. Only seems to affect backwards... - Similar Threads - Duplicate versions games

2. Duplicate Purchases for XBOX with NO DOWNLOADS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Duplicate Purchases for XBOX with NO DOWNLOADS: Hello, I attempted to make a purchase for Alan Wake on the Xbox Store on my Xbox One X. There were a total of 3 attempts. Attempts 1 & 2 were on September 23rd 2020. - $17.91 twice Attempt 3...
  3. Multiple duplicate charges.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple duplicate charges.: This morning i saw a game i’ve been playing about to leave gamepass, so i thought i would buy it before it left, but after confirming the purchase, it said to try again because something went...
  4. Duplicate purchase of Minecraft Realms Plus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Duplicate purchase of Minecraft Realms Plus: My son on my family account purchased Minecraft Realms Plus, but didn't see any indication that the purchase went through. So... he purchased it again. How does he get his money back for the...
  5. Duplicate content in Club Activity (Community)

in XboX Insiders
    Duplicate content in Club Activity (Community): Some clubs, not all, have the same posts showed 2 or 3 times in a row, it's been months for me (since the "new vertical home" Community, instead of the "old tab" one) , anyone else? submitted by...
  6. eu tenho uma conta duplicada no XBOX[I have a duplicate XBOX account]

in XBoX on Consoles
    eu tenho uma conta duplicada no XBOX[I have a duplicate XBOX account]: Então é o seguinte eu tinha um xbox 360 com varios jogos na minha conta do xbox live porém eu vendi ele depois eu fiquei com MUITA saudade de jogar os jogos de novo então comprei outro xbox e na...
  7. Duplicate Charges

in XBoX on Consoles
    Duplicate Charges: I have been charged double the amount on two separate occasions this month. (July 2020). Each time I have purchased 1,000 Apex Coins at 7.99 GBP. After each purchase Microsoft has charged me the...
  8. Duplicated sound at Xbox Game Bar

in XboX Insiders
    Duplicated sound at Xbox Game Bar: When I entered a party at the Xbox Game Bar the people in there could hear themselves duplicated in my audio, with headphones, and i could hear them normally, and only happens on the XGB, cause on...
  9. Duplicate Games on homescreen, I have a physical copy of modern warfare so the xbox shows...

in XboX Insiders
    Duplicate Games on homescreen, I have a physical copy of modern warfare so the xbox shows...: [IMG] submitted by /u/itami2x [link] [comments]
  10. Duplicate Microsoft accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Duplicate Microsoft accounts: Hi, my son plays Fortnite on his Xbox and has tried to log on using my PC but we can't get into his account. I think the problem might be that it looks like at some point he has set up a 2nd...