Duplicating issue

Discus and support Duplicating issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/FindingSum3662 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FindingSum3662, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Duplicating issue

/u/FindingSum3662, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Free Beta T-Shirt

Please do not make duplicate threads about the same issue.
  3. Mister Cizl Win User

ERROR ON XBOX ONE

Hey talkost! Please avoid posting duplicate issues. Thank you!
  4. Biggshow Win User

Loosing Gamerscore

I believed xbox had a issue a few weeks ago that some player unlocked a achievement twice it can be that it happen to you that you had duplicate achievement score unlocked and that yhey removed the duplicate gamerscore
    Duplicate Achievements? That seems like a bit of a mess up right there. Never seen that before.
  5. SLB4EVERPT Win User

I can't see a movie that I bought

You need to try again contacting xbox official support. They are the ones that can help you.

About the duplicate payment, since is a billing issue, only on the xbox support, they only can refund the duplicate payment.
  6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Loosing Gamerscore

I believed xbox had a issue a few weeks ago that some player unlocked a achievement twice it can be that it happen to you that you had duplicate achievement score unlocked and that yhey removed the duplicate gamerscore
Thema:

Duplicating issue

1. Duplicating issue - Similar Threads - Duplicating issue

2. Duplicate Purchases for XBOX with NO DOWNLOADS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Duplicate Purchases for XBOX with NO DOWNLOADS: Hello, I attempted to make a purchase for Alan Wake on the Xbox Store on my Xbox One X. There were a total of 3 attempts. Attempts 1 & 2 were on September 23rd 2020. - $17.91 twice Attempt 3...
  3. Multiple duplicate charges.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple duplicate charges.: This morning i saw a game i’ve been playing about to leave gamepass, so i thought i would buy it before it left, but after confirming the purchase, it said to try again because something went...
  4. Duplicate purchase of Minecraft Realms Plus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Duplicate purchase of Minecraft Realms Plus: My son on my family account purchased Minecraft Realms Plus, but didn't see any indication that the purchase went through. So... he purchased it again. How does he get his money back for the...
  5. Duplicate content in Club Activity (Community)

in XboX Insiders
    Duplicate content in Club Activity (Community): Some clubs, not all, have the same posts showed 2 or 3 times in a row, it's been months for me (since the "new vertical home" Community, instead of the "old tab" one) , anyone else? submitted by...
  6. eu tenho uma conta duplicada no XBOX[I have a duplicate XBOX account]

in XBoX on Consoles
    eu tenho uma conta duplicada no XBOX[I have a duplicate XBOX account]: Então é o seguinte eu tinha um xbox 360 com varios jogos na minha conta do xbox live porém eu vendi ele depois eu fiquei com MUITA saudade de jogar os jogos de novo então comprei outro xbox e na...
  7. Duplicate Charges

in XBoX on Consoles
    Duplicate Charges: I have been charged double the amount on two separate occasions this month. (July 2020). Each time I have purchased 1,000 Apex Coins at 7.99 GBP. After each purchase Microsoft has charged me the...
  8. Duplicated sound at Xbox Game Bar

in XboX Insiders
    Duplicated sound at Xbox Game Bar: When I entered a party at the Xbox Game Bar the people in there could hear themselves duplicated in my audio, with headphones, and i could hear them normally, and only happens on the XGB, cause on...
  9. Xbox One Duplicate Game Storage Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Duplicate Game Storage Issue: Hi. I have an xbox one with an attached external seagate 1TB drive which is half full. It is configured to install new games to the external storage and has been for a long time. My son has the...
  10. This is coming from the "duplicated" Witcher 2 from last week 'issue'

in XboX Insiders
    This is coming from the "duplicated" Witcher 2 from last week 'issue': [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]