Duplicating issue

Discus and support Duplicating issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/FindingSum3662 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FindingSum3662, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Duplicating issue

/u/FindingSum3662, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Free Beta T-Shirt

Please do not make duplicate threads about the same issue.
  3. Mister Cizl Win User

ERROR ON XBOX ONE

Hey talkost! Please avoid posting duplicate issues. Thank you!
  4. Biggshow Win User

Loosing Gamerscore

I believed xbox had a issue a few weeks ago that some player unlocked a achievement twice it can be that it happen to you that you had duplicate achievement score unlocked and that yhey removed the duplicate gamerscore
    Duplicate Achievements? That seems like a bit of a mess up right there. Never seen that before.
  5. SLB4EVERPT Win User

I can't see a movie that I bought

You need to try again contacting xbox official support. They are the ones that can help you.

About the duplicate payment, since is a billing issue, only on the xbox support, they only can refund the duplicate payment.
  6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Loosing Gamerscore

I believed xbox had a issue a few weeks ago that some player unlocked a achievement twice it can be that it happen to you that you had duplicate achievement score unlocked and that yhey removed the duplicate gamerscore
Thema:

Duplicating issue

1. Duplicating issue - Similar Threads - Duplicating issue

2. duplicate games showing up in ready to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    duplicate games showing up in ready to install: Today I noticed games already installed in "ready to install" GTA V and Witcher II enhanced edition. it was not like this as of sunday last week. I double checked both were installed and playable....
  3. console duplicating download

in XBoX on Consoles
    console duplicating download: Hello guys, I bought an Xbox 360 from my cousin, but I have a problem of doubling the download over 1 year, is the following when I put the game to download on Pendrive, it starts to download and...
  4. Anyone else finding XBox Game Pass PC creates duplicate game data?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else finding XBox Game Pass PC creates duplicate game data?: It's atrocious how hard it is to access the installation folders in the first place. Most people probably won't notice easily if they also have this issue. It took some messing around with...
  5. Suspension duplication ???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension duplication ???: Hi my Son was sent a 24hr enforcement for using bad language (one of his friends brothers who was goading him reported him) anyway he is not perfect admitted it and apologised and the enforcement...
  6. This is coming from the "duplicated" Witcher 2 from last week 'issue'

in XboX Insiders
    This is coming from the "duplicated" Witcher 2 from last week 'issue': [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  7. I made a duplicate purchase, both charges are on my bank account, but only 1 payment was...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I made a duplicate purchase, both charges are on my bank account, but only 1 payment was...: HI There I purchased FIFA points and when I pressed the Buy button I got an error. Something like 'Can't complete at this time try again' So I tried again straight away and the purchase was...
  8. I have a duplicate of Halo MCC Insider downloaded on my Xbox (Alpha Ring)

in XboX Insiders
    I have a duplicate of Halo MCC Insider downloaded on my Xbox (Alpha Ring): Downloaded it yesterday to play in the Halo Reach PvP Flighting beta for this weekend. There's currently a 4.49GB update and now two tiles popped of the same build. submitted by /u/TanFlo1997...
  9. Duplicate billing for what seems to be the same service

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Duplicate billing for what seems to be the same service: Hi there, My billing report shows two different debits for what seems to be the same service " Xbox Live Gold " (R$ 29,00) and "Xbox Game Pass para Console" (29,00) both showing the benefits of...
  10. Xbox Enforcement team please don't ignore me, this is a duplicate suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement team please don't ignore me, this is a duplicate suspension: Okay so enforcement team I actually realy need your help with this one. On 8/10/19 i was given a temporary I believe just over 24 hour communications suspension, viewed the reason on...