Dutch players Battlefield 4 Xbox one

Discus and support Dutch players Battlefield 4 Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I'm looking for dutch players to play together in a squad whit voice chat. Add me : Sintclair. 56205525-bf55-4c68-8367-2baa4930043e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sintclair12, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Sintclair12
    Sintclair12 Guest

Hello,

I'm looking for dutch players to play together in a squad whit voice chat.

Add me : Sintclair.

:)

Sintclair12, Jan 25, 2014
  2. [Feature Request] Add Recent Players Support to Battlefield 4 on Xbox One

Hi,

Please add Recent Players Support to Battlefield 4 on Xbox One

Thank-you,

Shawn

RoG Shawzborne, Jan 25, 2014
  3. samcress
    samcress Guest
    samcress, Jan 25, 2014
  4. Sintclair12
    Sintclair12 Guest

I cannot edit my first post Dutch players Battlefield 4 Xbox one :( My age is 23 i hope a few +18 people to play together bf4

Sintclair12, Jan 25, 2014
  5. Sintclair12 Win User

I cannot edit my first post :( My age is 23 i hope a few +18 people to play together bf4
  6. WARRlORS UNITED Win User

Warrior United Recruiting

Is anyone still looking for a clan? We are recruiting for several divisions in Warrior United. For xbox 360 we have: Grand Theft Auto 5, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Call of Duty Black Ops 2, World of Tanks. Xbox One: Titanfall, Battlefield 4, Call of Duty
    Ghosts. PC: Battlefield 4. We also have a Ventrilo Server for our BF3/4 players on PC. If you are interested please head on over to our website check it out and register on the forums. See the recruitment section on our forums about joining.
  7. TangentialShark Win User

Where will you be buying the XBOX ONE from? :)

Have my Day One edition Xbox One pre-ordered from Amazon. My first "next-gen" game will be Battlefield 4 due to it having 64 players on consoles for the first time.
  8. DyreWulfe Win User

Savage Outcast Battalion (BF4, Ghosts, GTA V)

Looking for Battlefield 3/4, Call of Duty BO2/Ghosts, Grand Theft Auto 5, Gears of War: Judgement, and Halo 4 players.

On both the XBOX 360 and XBOX One, visit our website Savage-Outcasts.com for more details and to join today!
  9. Dangerous Alan Win User
Thema:

1. Dutch players Battlefield 4 Xbox one - Similar Threads - Dutch players Battlefield

2. Destiny 2 forsaken DLC not downloadable (dutch store)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 forsaken DLC not downloadable (dutch store): I am having trouble downloading the forsaken dlc from destiny 2,the american store has the forsaken complete edition available which contains forsaken. But I dont have it available on the dutch...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Language is no longer in Dutch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Language is no longer in Dutch: Since today the language of the games in Microsoft Solitaire collection is no longer in Dutch. How to reset the language? ede45976-f1be-4a89-bc56-e855b1aa6c7b
  4. How do I buy Rainbow Six Siege in Dutch?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How do I buy Rainbow Six Siege in Dutch?: I speak English and Dutch but I would like the came in Dutch, how do I buy it on the Xbox Store. My Xbox locale and language is in Dutch so I'm wondering how to buy a game off the store in Dutch....
  5. Typo Dutch Xbox website

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Typo Dutch Xbox website: Dear Microsoft, On the Dutch Xbox webpage is a promotion of the new Xbox One X. There are several typos on it. Please see attachment. your xbox-fan, Daping Deng () [img]...
  6. WORDAMENT DUTCH version disappeared !!!!!!!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WORDAMENT DUTCH version disappeared !!!!!!!!!!!: Microsoft seems proud of their new Wordament but this new version has become unusefull for Belgium and the Netherlands : no more DUTCH language !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????? WHY ???...
  7. seeking dutch players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    seeking dutch players: searching for people to play cod with on the one dutch speaking. it may be a clan . GT:xXxfirezxXx a982e9bc-aa20-410a-a9c0-a7a1cf795a73
  8. Tryed all day too contact the Dutch support....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tryed all day too contact the Dutch support....: Sorry for my sloppy English but it's not my native language. I've been trying all day to contact the Dutch support but three times i got disconnected because they couldn't hear me which is...
  9. searching for gamers COD WW2 (dutch)

in XBoX on Consoles
    searching for gamers COD WW2 (dutch): Hi, my name is on XBOX Live and searching for gamers who want to play COD WW2 together online. I am 47 so it would be nice to game with people of my own age, but everybody is welcome. So if...
  10. WORDAMENT IN WINDOWS 10 PC / no more DUTCH language ????

in XBoX on Consoles
    WORDAMENT IN WINDOWS 10 PC / no more DUTCH language ????: Microsoft seems proud of their new Wordament but this new version has become unusefull for Belgium and the Netherlands : no more DUTCH language !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????? WHY ???...