DVR NOT WORKING. AFTER UPDATE MAY 9TH, 2020.

Discus and support DVR NOT WORKING. AFTER UPDATE MAY 9TH, 2020. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Have the highest teir dashboard for insiders. I get an update almost every day. My DVR has been only recording a second of my gameplay then freezing.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Supa_Rare_Collector, May 11, 2020.

1. DVR NOT WORKING. AFTER UPDATE MAY 9TH, 2020.

Have the highest teir dashboard for insiders. I get an update almost every day. My DVR has been only recording a second of my gameplay then freezing. When clips are exported, says 30 seconds and file plays for 2 seconds and closes out. Im sure a couple resets amd should be good. I JUST CAME HERE TO SEE IF ANYONE ELSE WITH BETA DASHBOARD EXPERIENCED THE SAME THING. Let me know, I dont want to miss anymore gaming moments.

submitted by /u/Supa_Rare_Collector
    [link] [comments]

/u/Supa_Rare_Collector, May 11, 2020
  2. RobotDogPet Win User

Please Help Me!!!!!!

I did it says complete. I ordered it on april 9th 2020 an d it not here.
  3. Tzar of kaos Win User

New XBox One must become far more powerful...

In 2020, for the 9th generation.

For a bigger HDD,it might happen but since i can plug "every" external HHD ,it doesn't matter.
  4. Frathos Win User

Recording 4k game footage gets cut off now at random points (Xbox One X)

AFAIK, they are testing some fixes now for Game DVR 4K clips in the Alpha Skip Ahead and possibly Alpha Dashboard preview releases. You will have to wait until testing finishes with the Beta and Delta tiers and the updates are released into the next public
    Dashboard release. If they follow past year releases, then the next public update may be in July or August 2020 (that's just my best guess at this time).
  5. CStyles45 Win User

FULGORE release question

Yep, already confirmed on stream last week that there will be addition content scheduled to be released after the April 9th update.
  6. darkist1 Win User

Game DVR isn't recording properly

I think there was a DVR bug during the one insider update, it fixes on the next update, mine was recording 4seconds, and after the last update.
Thema:

DVR NOT WORKING. AFTER UPDATE MAY 9TH, 2020.

1. DVR NOT WORKING. AFTER UPDATE MAY 9TH, 2020. - Similar Threads - DVR WORKING UPDATE

2. Xbox game DVR at 4kHDR and 4kSDR doesnt work

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game DVR at 4kHDR and 4kSDR doesnt work: Xbox game DVR at 4kHDR and 4kSDR only record for less than 30 secs. I have tried everything suggested online and didnt work. Any update coming soon? submitted by /u/DoodeAM [link] [comments]
  3. Now Game DVR can only capture 1080p clips. Even screenshots are not working anymore!...

in XboX Insiders
    Now Game DVR can only capture 1080p clips. Even screenshots are not working anymore!...: It's like day after day it's becoming worse and worse. Maybe we are going to see some upgrades or a total new experience to the Game DVR function? Can I dream a bit? submitted by...
  4. Regarding DVR issue, for those using external media to save captures/clips, is it working...

in XboX Insiders
    Regarding DVR issue, for those using external media to save captures/clips, is it working...: Latest Beta update and now absolutely all clips can't be saved anymore. No matter the game and if it's done using controller or phone app. All of them seems to be corrupted, saving 22 seconds,...
  5. Xbox One X 4K DVR recording not working?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X 4K DVR recording not working?: I recorded a bunch of clips on my Xbox One X on an external hard drive but most of those clips won't open on my pc because they are either corrupted or not playing properly. I even switched to VLC...
  6. Game DVR not working as intended!

in XboX Insiders
    Game DVR not working as intended!: I select, "record what happened" and then 30 secs, but it only keeps 6 or 7! Even if I select 15secs or 2 mins! It only records 6 seconds! (alpha-skip) submitted by /u/BikerZed85 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox One X Game DVR Not Working Properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X Game DVR Not Working Properly: For some unknown reason my Xbox *randomly* doesn't record what I actually recorded. What I mean is that the recording will only be a short 4-6 second clip of something that was not intended to be...
  8. Game DVR not working with RDR2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR not working with RDR2?: So I have had this problem for about 2 months now, any time I play red dead redemption 2 wether it is online or story mode every time I take a screen record it stutters and skips ahead making the...
  9. Directv DVR controls stop working again after March update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Directv DVR controls stop working again after March update: After the February update, the DVR controls from a Harmony remote stopped forwarding the IR commands to my DirecTv STB. After the March update, everything starting working again. Today, I have...
  10. Directv DVR controls not working after update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Directv DVR controls not working after update: I'm having issues controlling my DVR with the Xbox One since the update over the weekend. The issue is with Fast Forward, Rewind, Pause, etc. I have the buttons on my Harmony Remote mapped to...