DVR support

Discus and support DVR support in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don't use the Xbox "Oneguide" because it does not support record or have a access to the DVR command. Will they be added in a future update?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bobazoid1, Mar 26, 2014.

1. Bobazoid1
    Bobazoid1 Guest

DVR support

I don't use the Xbox "Oneguide" because it does not support record or have a access to the DVR command.

Will they be added in a future update?

:)

Bobazoid1, Mar 26, 2014
  2. Your Xbox E3 wishlist

Gears of War 4
    Halo Wars 2 footage
    DVR support
    Mouse and keyboard support
    Info on ReCore such as a new trailer, release date, etc
    Anniversary update to be briefed for Xbox One
    Annnd of course new Xbox hardware

DatYandereGirl, Mar 26, 2014
  3. DVR Support in next update?

you can post your ideas and suggestions here - Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice

All the latest news and updates will be on Major Nelsons blog.

Hope this helps.

WarHead On Xbox, Mar 26, 2014
  4. DVR support

We look at the Xbox One as an ever evolving eco-system. The console you see today will not be the same console 6 month/1 year/ etc. down the line. If you take the 360 as an example, from the blades dashboard to what it is today, what a difference! Even in
    the video/audio quality it is much better than it was. The same will be true here, this is the first step in the evolution of “next gen” consoles. Please hang in there. We will be bringing out updates to fix and improve things like this. Thank you for understanding.
    Until then… Game On!

Iautorenewedu, Mar 31, 2014
  5. Iautorenewedu Win User

DVR support

We look at the Xbox One as an ever evolving eco-system. The console you see today will not be the same console 6 month/1 year/ etc. down the line. If you take the 360 as an example, from the blades dashboard to what it is today, what a difference! Even in
    the video/audio quality it is much better than it was. The same will be true here, this is the first step in the evolution of “next gen” consoles. Please hang in there. We will be bringing out updates to fix and improve things like this. Thank you for understanding.
    Until then… Game On!
  6. SilentGamer895 Win User

How do I watch tv on my xbox one if my cable DVR doesnt have an hdmi port?

Hi there xbox one doesn't support tv dvr at the moment maybe down the road it will be supported.
  7. WarHead On Xbox Win User

DVR Support in next update?

you can post your ideas and suggestions here - https://xbox.uservoice.com

All the latest news and updates will be on Major Nelsons blog.

Hope this helps.
  8. Jacob W. Klein Win User

July 2014 update broke Live TV for Cisco 8742HDC

I had the issue happen again. This time, I think I may have found a "workaround" to get it working again, without cold booting either the DVR or the XBox One.

To reiterate: the issue was that the signal [video and audio] from the DVR was blinking in and out.

The Workaround:

I performed the following sequence of actions, with power settings set to Toggle DVR on/off (since that's all my DVR supports):

- Start with DVR on and XBox One on, exhibiting the problem

- Turn XBox One off normally (which toggles the DVR off)

- Turn the DVR on (even though you cannot see/hear the content)

- Turn XBox One on (which toggles the DVR off)

- Turn DVR on

Once things handshake over HDMI, the problem is gone! (until it comes back, possibly by turning the XBox off normally, in which case I have to redo this workaround)

Any progress in getting this problem fixed?
  9. KasajataFamily Win User

XBox 1 DVR?

We are currently using WMC, but without guide support now we are scrambling for a new solution. We had hoped Microsoft would simply provide DVR support in Xbox One when it removed support for WMC in Windows 10. But I should clearly stop holding out hope.
    What 3rd party DVR services integrate with the Xbox One OneGuide then?
Thema:

DVR support

1. DVR support - Similar Threads - DVR support

2. my xbox capture (game DVR?) wont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox capture (game DVR?) wont work: as the title suggests my xbox capture wont work and when it does it forces me into the "record what happened" screen and i cant back out of it! and its on because i checked numerous times and its...
  3. Xbox dvr clips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox dvr clips: When i clip last 30 seconds on xbox console companion and About to watch it, i can only hear sounds and see a fro en screen f2a885d2-0ddf-40ce-bf7f-784eb7433b56
  4. Is there a list of supported PC Games that show online presence and currently supported PC Dvr ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a list of supported PC Games that show online presence and currently supported PC Dvr ...: So it's all in my title so is their a list that show the pc game's you are playing next to your name ? and a list of pc games that i can share to xbox live ? i have the new xbox beta app update...
  5. When will DVR support 7.1, 5.1 etc. sound setups?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will DVR support 7.1, 5.1 etc. sound setups?: As the title says. DVR only supports stereo, and when sound is set to anything else it just doesn't record game sound. It's been so long since the app release and it still hasn't been adressed......
  6. Cant use Windows 10 DVR, Graphics Card Not Supported?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant use Windows 10 DVR, Graphics Card Not Supported?: im having an issue, i have the AMD R7 250x series graphics card, its in the list of supported graphics cards, but this feature still doesnt work. [View:http://oi61.tinypic.com/t62s8i.jpg:550:550]...
  7. Graphic card apparently supported - can't use DVR to record

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Graphic card apparently supported - can't use DVR to record: I have an AMD Radeon HD 7670M, so why can't I record anything using the DVR? From the Xbox website: AMD: AMD Radeon HD 7000 series, HD 7000M series, HD 8000 series, HD 8000M series, R9 series,...
  8. DVR Support in next update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    DVR Support in next update?: Hello everyone, any news on being able to record to a external hard drive OTA broadcast ( I have the digital tuner and am a cord cutter) I remember reading Feb of...
  9. Game DVR will not record with multiple reset methods tried and tech support called

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game DVR will not record with multiple reset methods tried and tech support called: Anytime I attempt to record I receive an error. Called tech support spoke with them for 45 minutes and tried the following. They had me try and I also tried multiple games, hard reset, factory...
  10. [Feature Request] DVR & Live TV App with Support for Network Tuners and External Storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Feature Request] DVR & Live TV App with Support for Network Tuners and External Storage: First, I'd like to say that I love my Xbox One and use it daily! I appreciate the vision to have the Xbox One be the "All in one. Input one." However, the execution of this vision, so far, has...