Dyin Light 2 delay

Discus and support Dyin Light 2 delay in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Right. Better delay than have a game with bugs 3f9db7b8-a21f-4e71-b19f-88c78403b2ea Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by amaz c, Jan 22, 2020.

1. amaz c
    amaz c Guest

Dyin Light 2 delay

Right. Better delay than have a game with bugs

:)

amaz c, Jan 22, 2020
  2. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

Dyin Light 2 delay

This seems to be a common occurence now with cyberpunk also being delayed. I'd expect to see dying light 2 by the end of the year
  3. ET3rNi7Y GreeN Win User

Dyin Light 2 delay

Non sar ne il primo né l'ultimo. Purtroppo stanno sviluppando giochi a cavallo tra 2 Gen, credo che sia comprensibile
  4. darkist1 Win User

Dyin Light 2 delay

Another delay.... But again, I'd rather them be happy releasing the game rather than rushing along and releasing a game that's half broken.
  5. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Dyin Light 2 delay

If a delay of several weeks/months means an overall better experience of the finished product... I don't mind waiting.
  6. A11 NINJA Win User

Dyin Light 2 delay

True. I would much rather have a better game later than an ok game now.
Thema:

Dyin Light 2 delay

1. Dyin Light 2 delay - Similar Threads - Dyin Light delay

2. Turn off the light on the Xbox One Controller.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Turn off the light on the Xbox One Controller.: Hi, I actually like to play in the dark, but I have a problem with the light from the xbox one controller that bothers me a lot. So I wanted to know if there was a place in the settings to turn...
  3. Não consigo instalar legendas PT-BR no Metro Last Light Redux do Game Pass [Mod...

in XBoX on Windows
    Não consigo instalar legendas PT-BR no Metro Last Light Redux do Game Pass [Mod...: Baixei Metro Last Light pelo game pass, porém, o game não tem legendas PT-BR nativas, então tentei por a tradução da Tribo Game, mas, aparece um aviso informando que não tenho permissão para abrir...
  4. Problem with flashing white light on the Xbox button on the front of my console where you...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with flashing white light on the Xbox button on the front of my console where you...: I have just started to notice a flashing white light flashing on the front of my console where the Xbox button is to turn on and off my console. I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this...
  5. Why does my XBOX turn on when I turn my bedroom lights on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my XBOX turn on when I turn my bedroom lights on?: This has been happening randomly over the course of a year. I checked my settings and its plugged into an extension cord which is plugged into a surge protector (I think that's what its called)....
  6. Error E82 code on Xbox 360 with red light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error E82 code on Xbox 360 with red light: I unplugged my son’s xbox 360 from the outlet and when i plugged it back in, it know has a red light and Error code E 82 pops on the screen. What can i do? Thanks for your help....
  7. Xbox one S won't turn on even thought when I push the button and it lights up then lights off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S won't turn on even thought when I push the button and it lights up then lights off: Hello, I have been trying for the past hour to get my Xbox one s to turn on but I have been met with the same result. The console light will turn and after a second would turn off. I have tried...
  8. Xbox 360 S boots up but has no lights.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S boots up but has no lights.: I have an xbox 360 S that will boot up to the sign in screen, but none of the lights come on and controller wont connect. I have tried unplugging the power supply then plugging it back in but to...
  9. Play and Charge Kit Unsure why mine wont light up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Play and Charge Kit Unsure why mine wont light up.: Yesterday I purchased a Play and Charge Kit, the doco mentioned a LED on the controller Connection. When I plug it into the Front port of the XBOX One S it flashes once orange and goes out. The...
  10. Xbox one x power light blinking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x power light blinking: during update, it went to black screen, then started blinking. should i be concerned 330df162-59e5-4f0f-ab34-5eed7fe1cce9