Dying Light Co-op not working on Xbox One

Discus and support Dying Light Co-op not working on Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, is there a solution for the "game sesseion not longer available" Errors? We bought 2 of these to play the story in co-op, but we cant connect. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rupertt, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Rupertt
    Rupertt Guest

Hi,

is there a solution for the "game sesseion not longer available" Errors?

We bought 2 of these to play the story in co-op, but we cant connect.

I tried some things like clearing the cache and even move my xbox to a DMZ like zone, but me and my friend still cant connect.

:)

Rupertt, Feb 9, 2019
  2. baltyofgod Win User

Hello you should start the game then when he says to do Coop online with other players you'll play with the other player
  3. Rupertt Win User

Hi,

we did play through the tutorial and it says we can now play coop, i cant even "quick join" other games.

Every other game does work, NAT is open, even dying light says so, so i doubt a problem on my site.

I did create all the port forwardings, what can be the issue here?

Do i need to forward all the IPV6 Ports too?
  4. Dark Prince 95 Win User

hi you should start the game then when he says to do Coop online
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

Have both of you just bought the game and then tried to jump in co-op straight away? I think there's a tutorial you need to complete first before you can play co-op.

The game is peer to peer so it should work and if not it's an issue in your end.
  6. mdphysics Win User

Dying Light Co-op

Yes we are both past the point in the game where coop is enabled. We've never had issues with any other games (I'm confident the connection between us is great - I run a server that we play on sometimes as well). I managed to get into his game once, but
    it kicked me shortly and haven't been able to get it to work again since.
Thema:

1. Dying Light Co-op not working on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Dying Light working

2. Looking Forward to More Dying Light 2 at E3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking Forward to More Dying Light 2 at E3?: Dying Light was a very underlooked game, it was great, the parkour was top notch the combat fun, the nighttime was genuinely intense and above all, it was fun drop kicking zombies off of...
  3. Erro no jogo dying light[Error in dying light game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Erro no jogo dying light[Error in dying light game]: Toda vez que tento entrar em uma sessão de qualquer amigo no jogo dying ligjt aparece um erro que a sessão está indisponível,sendo que as vezes eles estão até jogando com outro amigo....
  4. Dying Light Multiplayer Connectivity

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dying Light Multiplayer Connectivity: Dear Microsoft/Support Community, I've been struggling the past few weeks to try to figure out ways to solve this problem. It affects the 4 of us. There seems to be an ongoing issues with...
  5. Dying Light Multiplayer Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dying Light Multiplayer Issues: I bought Dying Light a while back and I played it a bit with my friends but then suddenly the Multiplayer stopped working. Whenever I try to join his game or he tries to join mine, we get the same...
  6. Dead By Daylight not working properly.I put it in Dying light cause they dont have a Dead by ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead By Daylight not working properly.I put it in Dying light cause they dont have a Dead by ...: So i brought Dead by daylight Digitally recently. When I brought it, it was the brought the Special edition. But When I play, I cant get all of the killers. But all the killers comes with special...
  7. Dying light redeem code not working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dying light redeem code not working?: Hello, I have just bought dying light for my xbox one and installed the game. Initially my xbox was not reading the disc when i inserted it, hard set it and inserted again, still nothing. I...
  8. My Digital bought Dying light isn't working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Digital bought Dying light isn't working.: hello on 10-2 i bought dying light, played it for weeks now since yesterday i can;t play the game anymore. error code (0x87de07d1) that its not my game and need a disk or log in. my account is...
  9. dying light wont work?!!!!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dying light wont work?!!!!!!!!: i just got dying light i downloaded it and tryed to play it it goes through the logos and stuff then it says press select to start it says please wait then goes to a grey screen once done HELP i...
  10. Dying light preorder not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dying light preorder not working: I preordered dying light on xbox one from the store and it says I can play on the 29th which is today yet the selection hasn't changed anyone know what's wrongs c7c7be4d-6cab-49c9-9291-7cc386773798

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox dying light coop fix

2. dying light co op no longer available

3. dying light xbox

4. dying light coop fix xbox one,
  5. dying light coop not working,
  6. co op not working dying light xbox,
  7. dying light multiplayer joining issue,
  8. how to play dying light co op,
  9. dying light multiplayer joining issue xb1,
  10. dying light co op not working,
  11. how to play co-op dying light,