Dying Light Co-op

Discus and support Dying Light Co-op in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dying Light Co-op isn't working for me. Why is that so? 035339b0-3f9c-4796-bb0e-4a1d440a7df7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ViBe x Wolf2079, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Dying Light Co-op

Dying Light Co-op isn't working for me. Why is that so?

:)

ViBe x Wolf2079, Jun 13, 2019
  2. mdphysics Win User

Dying Light Co-op

Yes we are both past the point in the game where coop is enabled. We've never had issues with any other games (I'm confident the connection between us is great - I run a server that we play on sometimes as well). I managed to get into his game once, but
    it kicked me shortly and haven't been able to get it to work again since.
  3. ChrispyAngel Win User

Dying Light Co-op

whats his NAT? and im guessing youve tried him joining u

It could be an issue with the recent dashboard update
  4. NickMaaate Win User

Dying light co-op

5. XBF Leo G Win User

Dying Light Co-op

Hello ViBe x Wolf2079,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to ensure that we provide the correct solution. Is there an error message or error code that appears when you try to access Co-op? Is this in regards to offline or online gameplay?
    We suggest
    uninstalling
    and
    reinstalling
    the game to begin troubleshooting. Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. Blickey Win User

Dying Light Co-op

You both are past the point in the game where the co-op is enabled? My friend and I had the same issue as you and usually solved itself after we both rebooted our routers. Unfortunately, it appears to be an ongoing issue experienced by a lot of players.

Do you have issues joining any other games with your friend?
Thema:

Dying Light Co-op

1. Dying Light Co-op - Similar Threads - Dying Light

2. Looking Forward to More Dying Light 2 at E3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking Forward to More Dying Light 2 at E3?: Dying Light was a very underlooked game, it was great, the parkour was top notch the combat fun, the nighttime was genuinely intense and above all, it was fun drop kicking zombies off of...
  3. Erro no jogo dying light[Error in dying light game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Erro no jogo dying light[Error in dying light game]: Toda vez que tento entrar em uma sessão de qualquer amigo no jogo dying ligjt aparece um erro que a sessão está indisponível,sendo que as vezes eles estão até jogando com outro amigo....
  4. Dying Light Multiplayer Connectivity

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dying Light Multiplayer Connectivity: Dear Microsoft/Support Community, I've been struggling the past few weeks to try to figure out ways to solve this problem. It affects the 4 of us. There seems to be an ongoing issues with...
  5. Dying Light Multiplayer Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dying Light Multiplayer Issues: I bought Dying Light a while back and I played it a bit with my friends but then suddenly the Multiplayer stopped working. Whenever I try to join his game or he tries to join mine, we get the same...
  6. Dying Light Co-op not working on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dying Light Co-op not working on Xbox One: Hi, is there a solution for the "game sesseion not longer available" Errors? We bought 2 of these to play the story in co-op, but we cant connect. I tried some things like clearing the cache...
  7. put dying light on windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    put dying light on windows 10: plz put dying light on windows 10 PLZZZZZZZZ and probably when dying light 2 comes out too i cant see it on microsft store i can only install it on my devices like my xbox it needs to be on pc...
  8. Dying light

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dying light: Dying light is the only multiplayer game that I can't play with my friends. My nat is open and I have reset console and router also did everything tech support told me to do and still can't join...
  9. Cooperative Dying light.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cooperative Dying light.: Hi Guys, I've a problem. I can't play cooperative with anyone. When I try to start a game in Co-op or when I try to participate the game does not let me in... The message that comes out written is...
  10. I can't load dying light

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't load dying light: I can't load Dying light, can you help? db5dd680-b63a-4f8e-a9c2-33753b983586