Dynamic Wishlist suggestions and improvements for Microsoft Movies & TV.

Discus and support Dynamic Wishlist suggestions and improvements for Microsoft Movies & TV. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The movies and TV app for Xbox 360 was, in my opinion, highly superior to the iteration designed for Xbox One. There are a number of reasons for this... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Lifeonerth, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Dynamic Wishlist suggestions and improvements for Microsoft Movies & TV.

The movies and TV app for Xbox 360 was, in my opinion, highly superior to the iteration designed for Xbox One. There are a number of reasons for this but the most important BY FAR is the complete lack of a way to save titles you want to see but can’t get to right away, as in a Wish List. I am flabbergasted that this has still not been added so long after release of this console. It should have been a foregone conclusion that this be a part of the app in original development.

You guys are losing a LOT of money by not having this, especially considering another serious shortfall in this app, which is the extremely limited number of titles that actually show up when searching under “New Releases.” Titles often don’t stay on the new releases page very long at all and I cannot tell you how many times I have seen movies I wanted to watch but forgot the name of and when I came back to rent it, I could no longer find it. There should be a sort option that lists all movies/TV by release date with newest first that does not cut off after a short amount of time since release as the 360 had.

Sorting by popularity or frequency of purchase/rent are not nearly as useful, especially for those of us who are not into watching a lot of the garbage “blockbusters” that Hollywood is pumping out these days, or even just those of us who occasionally like to watch something a bit different, maybe independent or foreign made or just quirky. Like most of us, I have other ways to access content and I will go to those other sources if I cannot easily find what I want to watch on the Xbox Movies and TV app. All the other apps I use have a wishlist.

These are such simple changes that would make a lot of users very happy and even better for you and your company, make you more money. Please, please give us a wishlist at the very least! You could even have a universal wishlist with categories for games, apps, or accessories etc. as well. You could even make it like the Amazon Wishlist, where we could choose to share the list with friends of our choice and even allow friends to gift each other items from each other’s wishlists or share item recommendations this way. There are endless opportunities for cross-promotion here. Really though, I mostly want to be able to save the things I want to rent or buy so I don’t forget them. Thank you for your time and consideration!

submitted by /u/Lifeonerth
    [link] [comments]

/u/Lifeonerth, Sep 7, 2019
  2. TrustingBridge Win User

Apps not working after latest update

i would like to see xbox live movies and t.v. wishlist back on movies and tv if you could make that for next months.

update i would appreciate that thank you so much in advance.
  3. airmattdog Win User

Rambo 4-film Collection in Xbox Store Has No Buy Option in Canada

I'm taking a look into this, in the future I suggest posting about issues pertaining to the Microsoft Movies & TV store in the Music, Movies & TV forum for better visibility. I'll reply again when I have more information.
  4. Alucario Ultra Win User

Cannot share Movies & TV with family account

5. mr funknuts Win User

Dynamic or standard on samsung led?

movie is the best to use as most calibration settings will use movie, it may take a few days to get used to the difference as you will be used to the overly bright settings on standard or dynamic. I have used movie on a few different samsungs now and it
    seems to get the best results

There is a tv calibration game in the indie games that can help with calibration
  6. AdamKronus Win User

October 2019 Xbox Update Delivers New Family Settings Features, Wish List Notifications, and More

Improving Mixer interaction with the console interface and wishlist is my favorite updates to this new change.
Thema:

Dynamic Wishlist suggestions and improvements for Microsoft Movies & TV.

1. Dynamic Wishlist suggestions and improvements for Microsoft Movies & TV. - Similar Threads - Dynamic Wishlist suggestions

2. my panasonic support hdr static/dynamic, for xbox one X selected static or dynamic?

in XBoX on Consoles
    my panasonic support hdr static/dynamic, for xbox one X selected static or dynamic?: MY PANASONIC DYNAMIC STATIC HDR SUPPORT, WHICH IS COMPATIBLE WITH XBOX ONE X STATIC OR DYNAMIC? 22f25148-34fc-48f6-9988-cf3f47189d66
  3. Very upset with the dynamic resolution trend in games!

in XboX Insiders
    Very upset with the dynamic resolution trend in games!: I'm a veteran gamer for 25 years and the new trend of dynamic resolution in games has got in my nerves. I play game it looks amazing in 4k then in another instance the game looks bad because...
  4. Hue dynamic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hue dynamic: Hi could someone please help me. I'm getting some hue lights. There's a app on the xbox called hue dynamic for hue. I don't own a pc. But the information which i'm trying to find. Getting mixed...
  5. Arris: Dynamic Configuration - Enable DHCP

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Arris: Dynamic Configuration - Enable DHCP: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Dynamic Configuration (IPV6) - Enable DHCP (IPV6) My Friends List is not updating, I contacted Xbox Twitter Support (about a month or so ago) and the steps worked for a...
  6. can the Xbox One X do support the feature Dynamic Super Resolution(DSR) for games 1080 in 4k?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can the Xbox One X do support the feature Dynamic Super Resolution(DSR) for games 1080 in 4k?: can the Xbox One X do support the feature Dynamic Super Resolution(DSR) for games 1080 in 4k? DSR - Factors=4.00x which enables DSR - Smoothness= 33% Dynamic Super Resolution under Change...
  7. Netflix app dynamic resolution is junk on X1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix app dynamic resolution is junk on X1: Watching Netflix on X1 is a lot worse than on Chromecast. The X1 likes to display a blurry picture for the first minute or two. It actually starts steaming at .1Mbps. When streaming on a...
  8. Dynamic range compression "auto"?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dynamic range compression "auto"?: For Blu-ray there is an option for dynamic range compression. I understand the active/inactive options, but what means "auto"? 5d4f8525-894f-4b3c-9c3f-63e21596ad43
  9. Dynamic wallpaper?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dynamic wallpaper?: I was trying to find a new wallpaper and with the NXOE you really can't put anything with a picture without it getting covered up so I was thinking wouldn't it be cool to have dynamic wallpaper?...
  10. Open NAT with Dynamic IP?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Open NAT with Dynamic IP?: Dec 12, 2015 9:07 AM My ISP only offers a Dynamic IP Address for Internet use for whatever reason. I'm wanting to use my Xbox to communicate and play games with my friends and need my NAT Type...