Dynasty Warriors 3 Gundam; Transformer fall of Cybertron

Discus and support Dynasty Warriors 3 Gundam; Transformer fall of Cybertron in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is there any chance this will be backward compatible? I know transformer got licensing issues but gundam games are lacking. Idk submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/eeeimmadolphin, Jun 25, 2022.

1. Dynasty Warriors 3 Gundam; Transformer fall of Cybertron

Is there any chance this will be backward compatible? I know transformer got licensing issues but gundam games are lacking. Idk

submitted by /u/eeeimmadolphin
    [link] [comments]

/u/eeeimmadolphin, Jun 25, 2022
  2. Radiant Sword X Win User

Why aren't there any Gundam games on Xbox?

Dynasty Warriors Gundam is considered Gundam.
  3. TakeoutSaturn Win User

anime games

Asura's Wrath is one if i'm right, dynasty warriors gundam 1, 2 , and 3,
  4. Private Maximo Win User
  5. BATMAN 7745 Win User

REOPEN BACK-COMPAT REQUEST SUBMISSIONS

I Second this notion, because I want Dynasty warriors Gundam 3 Backwards Compatible. We have no Gundam games at all this generation.
  6. BRENWEZYMBGBB08 Win User

Vote for Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 for backwards compatability!!!

I agree get all 3 Dynasty Warriors: Gundam games. They are all fun to play solo and co-op if allowed on certain missions. And those games are what got me into Dynasty Warriors!!!
Thema:

Dynasty Warriors 3 Gundam; Transformer fall of Cybertron

1. Dynasty Warriors 3 Gundam; Transformer fall of Cybertron - Similar Threads - Dynasty Warriors Gundam

2. Dynasty Warriors 9 Empires (Losing Controller Control)

in XboX Insiders
    Dynasty Warriors 9 Empires (Losing Controller Control): Anyone else losing control of game after the guide is up or the screen saver pops up? Also have no control after quick resume. submitted by /u/Arscenio [link] [comments]
  3. Will the Dynasty Warriors: Gundam series for 360 be on the list?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will the Dynasty Warriors: Gundam series for 360 be on the list?: I didn’t think making this a discussion would be needed so I kept it as a question. Anyhow, will these games ever become backwards compatible for Xbox One? According to a previous thread in...
  4. Dynasty Warriors - Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dynasty Warriors - Backwards Compatibility: Hey Microsoft! As far as the forums go, backwards compatibility was set to be put on hold until the xbox series x/s was released. Well now we are in the new year, those consoles were released...
  5. Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 1-3 for Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 1-3 for Xbox 360: I don't know if this has been brought up anywhere. I have all 3 Dynasty Warriors: Gundam games for the Xbox 360. Right now they are collecting dust on my shelf due to the fact that they are not...
  6. Dynasty Warrior 8 Backward compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dynasty Warrior 8 Backward compatibility: I purchased the disc for Dynasty Warrior 8 xbox 360 version. Upon receiving it found it's not compatible with my x box one x. Any help with getting Dynasty Warrior 8 on the backward compatible...
  7. Dynasty warriors 3 backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dynasty warriors 3 backwards compatible: Hello, i found out that dynasty warriors 3 is a original xbox game and i would definitely wish it to be backwards compatible cause i remember back to my childhood on a christmas day at night, me...
  8. Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 Backwards compatibility still a demand

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 Backwards compatibility still a demand: There was a decent closed subject from 2018 on this but I know there is still a large amount of fans who would love this title to be available. The past thread had comments about a lack of US...
  9. Vote for Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 for backwards compatability!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vote for Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 for backwards compatability!!!: Vote for Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 for backwards compatibility!!! Xbox One doesn't have a single Gundam game and from the Dynasty Warrior franchise Gundam 3 has the most options, unlockable,...
  10. WE NEED A GUNDAM GAME FOR THE XBOX ONE AND MAKE IT NOT BE A DYNASTY WARRIOR GAME, MAKE IT A ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    WE NEED A GUNDAM GAME FOR THE XBOX ONE AND MAKE IT NOT BE A DYNASTY WARRIOR GAME, MAKE IT A ...: hello, once again i writing this t hopefully get some attention that we need a gundam game and i am tried of support sony on thier playstation 3.. i do not wish to buy a ps4 if they make gundam...