Dynasty Warriors 9 Empires (Losing Controller Control)

Discus and support Dynasty Warriors 9 Empires (Losing Controller Control) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyone else losing control of game after the guide is up or the screen saver pops up? Also have no control after quick resume. submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Arscenio, Jun 20, 2022 at 6:32 AM.

1. /u/Arscenio
    /u/Arscenio Guest

Anyone else losing control of game after the guide is up or the screen saver pops up? Also have no control after quick resume.

submitted by /u/Arscenio
    [link] [comments]

2. comander118 Win User

Backwards compatibility games

Bring dynasty warriors 5 empires. And dynasty warriors 6 and empires back new ones suck so please bring these back! all of them would be amazing too wish i could play through them all
  3. CrossShadow X1 Win User

Game Pass Games

Is it possible to have Dynasty Warriors 8 empires On game pass one day
  4. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your top 3!

RDR 2, Dynasty Warriors 9 and FF XV
  5. Azrael008uk Win User

A few big games dropping today

Let's not forget "Bladestorm: Nightmare".

"Warriors Orochi 3: Ultimate" and "Dynasty Warriors: 8 Empires" were both cross generation offerings.

This will be the first original Dynasty Warriors for the ONE.

It will be both interesting and entertaining to see European History played out in a Dynasty Warriors style, as this game is set in the 100 years war.

Rather amusingly, if not cruelly, the game allows you to play as a Mercenary doing jobs for either England or France.

Seriously... who's gonna want to do anything for France?

(Mind you some people would pay over £100.00 for Hardline)...
  6. Th3 Tater Win User

Star Wars Fighting Game that Resembles Soul Calibur?

^ Oh god...I played that...that was back when ALL Star Wars games were pretty much terrible.

Contact Disney + Tecmo Koei. Call it Empire Warriors/Old Republic Warriors. Have it play like a Dynasty Warriors Game, but with Star Wars properties.
Thema:

1. Dynasty Warriors 9 Empires (Losing Controller Control) - Similar Threads - Dynasty Warriors Empires

2. Will the Dynasty Warriors: Gundam series for 360 be on the list?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will the Dynasty Warriors: Gundam series for 360 be on the list?: I didn’t think making this a discussion would be needed so I kept it as a question. Anyhow, will these games ever become backwards compatible for Xbox One? According to a previous thread in...
  3. Dynasty Warriors - Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dynasty Warriors - Backwards Compatibility: Hey Microsoft! As far as the forums go, backwards compatibility was set to be put on hold until the xbox series x/s was released. Well now we are in the new year, those consoles were released...
  4. Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 1-3 for Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 1-3 for Xbox 360: I don't know if this has been brought up anywhere. I have all 3 Dynasty Warriors: Gundam games for the Xbox 360. Right now they are collecting dust on my shelf due to the fact that they are not...
  5. Dynasty Warrior 8 Backward compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dynasty Warrior 8 Backward compatibility: I purchased the disc for Dynasty Warrior 8 xbox 360 version. Upon receiving it found it's not compatible with my x box one x. Any help with getting Dynasty Warrior 8 on the backward compatible...
  6. Dynasty warriors 3 backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dynasty warriors 3 backwards compatible: Hello, i found out that dynasty warriors 3 is a original xbox game and i would definitely wish it to be backwards compatible cause i remember back to my childhood on a christmas day at night, me...
  7. Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires (No Forum)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires (No Forum): I've been looking all over the place for a good DW 8: Empires forum because there's so much I need too learn. Now I know the game is nothing more than linear repetitive button mashing but once you...
  8. Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires: Hi there, i'm having an interesting issue with the game Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires on Xbox One. When it finished downloading I played it a bit, saved, then left, When I came back it was frozen, I...
  9. About Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires

in XBoX Games and Apps
    About Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires: Sorry My English is very bad ...... Hope you guys can forgiven me P:S I.'m Dynasty Warriors Big fans !...
  10. Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires: Hello everyone :) Is there a mode where other people can't invade and mess up your progress? Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :) 51316f4e-58fb-42ac-8892-49917997c334