Dysfunctional Premium Membership

Discus and support Dysfunctional Premium Membership in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want a refund for my Solitaire Premium membership for just paid for on July 10 (I have the receipt). On July 31,they charged me again. I want a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoAnneXT, Aug 1, 2021.

1. JoAnneXT
    JoAnneXT Guest

I want a refund for my Solitaire Premium membership for just paid for on July 10 (I have the receipt). On July 31,they charged me again. I want a refund but there is no way to get one. The best I can do is cancel my subscription, which leaves me with an unusable premium membership for an entire year.

I've tried all the remedies suggested for when a paid-for Solitaire premium account does not work. I also tried clicking on "Restore Purchases" in the game, but that did not work either. This program is a scam. How can I get my money back? Microsoft has taken money from me for a service they are not providing.

There is absolutely no customer service, not even a bot to talk to, no remedy. The best I can do is ask the community, but Microsoft will not allow me to complain to them.

:)

JoAnneXT, Aug 1, 2021
  2. SammyGomes1 Win User

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am an Independent Advisor and I will be helping you today.

How are you, JoAnneXT?

To cancel and refund your subscription:

Go to the Services & subscriptions page for your account.

https://account.microsoft.com/services

Select Manage next to the subscription you want to cancel.

In the Payment settings section, follow the steps to cancel your subscription.

Next, choose between Don’t charge me on (next renewal date) and Cancel immediately and get a refund.
  3. Default_570 Win User

4. UnyoBro Win User

Get ready gamers-This could get ugly...

[quote user="MaestroDAD"]

Our government isn't dysfunctional. The "People" who keep electing this crap are.

[/quote]

Nope. It is dysfunctional. Voting is pretty meaningless.
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Already premium user

Hey Gir -

So the Premium membership you got for your phone is ONLY applicable for your phone. Currently Premium membership does not transfer across platforms.

Hope that helps. :)
  6. II PARALLAX II Win User

Which version to get?

a new "premium edition" of the game is just $59.99 and comes with everything....premium membership and all the DLC
Thema:

1. Dysfunctional Premium Membership - Similar Threads - Dysfunctional Premium Membership

2. Problem opening Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 (Premium Deluxe) on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem opening Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 (Premium Deluxe) on PC: Hello.... Over the last week or so my Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 program has been displaying a Pop-Up message during startup, ie. 'A new mandatory update is available. Please update Microsoft...
  3. Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Premium Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Premium Edition: Ever since it was delisted from the store, I would like to know if there is an alternate way on buying the Premium Edition of Forza Motorsport 6 Apex? The Spotlight events were expired a long time...
  4. Logitech G923 disconnects or dysfunctional w/Quick Resume

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G923 disconnects or dysfunctional w/Quick Resume: Has anyone else had trouble with Quick Resume and the Logitech G923 wheel? Mine seems to behave in two different ways: 1. Upon quick resume, d-pad and buttons work as intended but steering wheel...
  5. After Win 10 update my FS 2020 became dysfunctional, only 2 planes, no more trainning and...

in XBoX on Windows
    After Win 10 update my FS 2020 became dysfunctional, only 2 planes, no more trainning and...: After Win 10 update my FSimulator 2020 became dysfunctional, only 2 planes, no more training and fly by itself, impossible to control. No support provided by MS Brasil. Any clue?...
  6. Xbox one controller dysfunctionality

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one controller dysfunctionality: Hi, First of all i search for about 30 min a phone number to get in touch with the support but this forum and twitter are the only way to conatct the support, i'm a bit disappointed and i'm force...
  7. Youtube volume bar, is dysfunctional and useless at this point

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube volume bar, is dysfunctional and useless at this point: So, the volume adjusts itself randomly. Ends up at 1, until I reboot youtube. With no sign, or sense that a specific button actually turns it down, or turns it back up. Seems completely...
  8. Xbox is pretty much dysfunctional.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is pretty much dysfunctional.: I cannot detect wireless connections on my Xbox, and cannot connect to Xbox Live as a result. Also, I cannot launch games or apps because they claim that they took too long to start. Pretty much...
  9. XBOX Live incredibly slow and dysfunctional still in northeastern US since Wed storms

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live incredibly slow and dysfunctional still in northeastern US since Wed storms: Ever since this big storm passed through my area on Wednesday Xbox Live has not functioned properly. It'll say my internet is working but browsing EVERYTHING is incredibly slow and I keep getting...
  10. Controller dysfunction?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller dysfunction?: Hey guys, I recently started having this problem with my controller. If I turn on my Xbox manually from the console or the Kinect via voice command, then my controller will not work. It will be...