dystopian movies diamond code

Discus and support dystopian movies diamond code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; bought the matrix and the matrix reloaded on the movie sale, actually bought not rented and have not received the diamond code mentioned in the offer.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by jjohnson1992, Sep 11, 2019.

1. jjohnson1992
    jjohnson1992 Guest

bought the matrix and the matrix reloaded on the movie sale, actually bought not rented and have not received the diamond code mentioned in the offer. checked Xbox live messages and my email, nothing.

:)

jjohnson1992, Sep 11, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

For purchasing issues you will need to contact
    Xbox Support

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    Xbox Support

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  3. Hellhog Win User

Mass Effect Genre

Dystopian Space Opera
  4. sandy the hippy Win User

Game Pass Games!

Observer is an odd dystopian, almost detective story, with Rutger Hauer as the main character. Bit weird, slow paced but ultimately quite interesting.

And Flame in the Flood, a lil survival game with an awesome chilled sound track is also worth a look
  5. T0PP HATT Win User

DIAMOND CAMOS PEACEKEEPER

Treyarch tweeted, "If you have diamonds on your smg's, then they stay diamonds", you just have to get the peacekeeper diamond....
  6. Mr Boozyhead Win User

Last of 2012 & First of 2013....

Trials Evolution

The Dystopian

Finish Dystopia without faulting and turn all five traffic lights green.

20Unlocked on 29/12/2012

Far Cry 3

In Cold Blood
    Complete a WANTED Dead quest.
    10Unlocked on 03/01/2013
Thema:

1. dystopian movies diamond code - Similar Threads - dystopian movies diamond

2. Microsoft movies and tv

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft movies and tv: I have an xbox 360 slim version I have previously bought TV and films but when I try to find them in my purchases they are not there, I can see them in the store but it asks me to purchase them...
  3. Narrator/Movies & Tv

in XBoX Accessibility
    Narrator/Movies & Tv: While trying to watch a movie, I noticed something I found annoying. Narrator. So, I tried to turn it off, but guess what? I couldn't. Does anyone know how to turn off narrator on xbox? If so,...
  4. Xbox 360 Movies and TV Narration enabled on purchased movies and cannot disable.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Movies and TV Narration enabled on purchased movies and cannot disable.: Recently rented and purchased movies on xbox 360 have narration enabled and I have found no setting to turn it off. In movies and tv on a computer I found it's also enabled by default on the...
  5. Audio voice over an Xbox 360 movie

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio voice over an Xbox 360 movie: I have an Xbox 360...NOT AN XBOX ONE!!! I have purchased several movies that I am unable to watch because when they start playing there is a voice that narrates EVERYTHING. I have seen multiple...
  6. Movie

in XBoX on Consoles
    Movie: Paid for a movie in uhd by mistake wented hd how do i change it 8bea5d02-8ee0-4b5c-8af1-142e34b57dce
  7. Rented a movie that was in French?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rented a movie that was in French?!: I recently rented the movie “The Hustle” on the microsoft store from the New Releases Section. I watched all the trailers/previews and read the synopsis and it was ALL in English. So I rented the...
  8. Xbox 1 not playing some of my 4k movies , im getting the below message on my 65 in 4k HD...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 not playing some of my 4k movies , im getting the below message on my 65 in 4k HD...: I'm getting this message. please try a different disc. We can't play this one. (0x91d70001) I have played them before and now for some reasons it does this with many of my 4k /HD /HDR movies, my...
  9. Movies and tv

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movies and tv: I keep getting the error code 0x000005b4 and it pops up only with only some of my movies only a few seconds into it i have looked on the microsoft support website and found nothing and nothing on...
  10. Problem with my Xbox one x turning off on its own while watching a movie on the free movies...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with my Xbox one x turning off on its own while watching a movie on the free movies...: I was just sitting here watching a movie useing the free movies 2019 apps and suddenly my console turned off on its own. this has never happened before when I have been watching a movie when...