E:47-0 error

Discus and support E:47-0 error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I can't play forza horizon 4 on my pc anymore.the error is "The forza horizon profile you are trying to load is no longer available"... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FifthGenie96360, Aug 12, 2019.

1. E:47-0 error

Hi,

I can't play forza horizon 4 on my pc anymore.the error is "The forza horizon profile you are trying to load is no longer available"

:)

FifthGenie96360, Aug 12, 2019
  2. FifthGenie96360 Win User

I just re-installed.my pc is not formatted and I played this game before on the same pc.
  3. FifthGenie96360 Win User

I just installed yesterday.everything is up-to-date.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Fifth,

Thanks for keeping us updated. We recommend to visit the
    Forza forums
    . As this error is one of their error codes. This is most likely due to you reinstalled Windows which erased save files for the game.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Zero420override Win User

Did anything happen prior to this or was it just out of the blue?
  6. Radiant Sword X Win User

Hi. Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the game? You might want to check your Microsoft Store app and see if anything you bought needs an update.
Thema:

1. E:47-0 error - Similar Threads - error

2. Forza Horizon 4 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case...: Hi, any solution to this. It even shows up in "Purchased" in the microsoft store seen below. Yet all I know about this error is that: 1) I apparently dont own it Heres what happened: One day,...
  3. Backwards compatible purchase errors

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible purchase errors: We have ultimate game pass that should be allowing us to download the gold live games. We are trying to download the current game available, it is the 360 backwards compatable (we also noticed it...
  4. Error code 0X80131500 on Xbox One when trying to access Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0X80131500 on Xbox One when trying to access Microsoft store: Error 0x80131500 occurs when I try to access the Microsoft store on Xbox one. Also, Minecraft stopped working. I uninstalled it but now can't reinstall with the store not working. I can't access...
  5. Error code 0x87e10bca on my xbox one when opening apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x87e10bca on my xbox one when opening apps: Error code 0x87e10bca on my xbox one when opening apps. I've already done a power cycle, a factory reset and persistent storage and clear it three times and nothing solved the problem. Could some...
  6. Microsoft Store"Gaming Service"and another PC GAME cannot install,error code︰0x803FB005

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store"Gaming Service"and another PC GAME cannot install,error code︰0x803FB005: I used different way to solve this error ->Today reinstall window10 ->Done all Window Updated However I cannot solve the problem Before I reinstall window 10, I used different solutions from...
  7. Erro 0x803FB005 -[Translation - Error 0x803FB005]

in XBoX on Windows
    Erro 0x803FB005 -[Translation - Error 0x803FB005]: Tentei instalar o Xbox Game Pass para PC (Beta) e dá este erro. Fiz os testes de uma pergunta anterior e o mesmo erro permanece. Além disso, resetei o cache da loja e ainda o erro. Tentei instalar...
  8. Erro em minha conta [Edit - Translation] - Error in my account

in XBoX on Mobile
    Erro em minha conta [Edit - Translation] - Error in my account: Bom dia, esse problema me acompanha há meses. Não quero falar com um bot, por que já fiz de tudo e nada funcionou. Eu jogo minecraft há anos no celular, antes mesmo da compra da microsoft....
  9. Minecraft Error -9 for Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Error -9 for Nintendo Switch: We are playing Minecraft for Nintendo Switch. Two of our profiles on the game is giving us an error -9. There is something wrong with the Marketplace that won't let us log in to the Microsoft...
  10. Xbox (BETA) Installer error 0x803FB005

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (BETA) Installer error 0x803FB005: When attempting to install the xbox beta client for, game pass ultimate, it fails with error 0x803FB005. All prerequisites are met on the hardware and software level. Every install logs and Event...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza fehlermeldung e:47-0

2. xbox fehlermeldung e:47-0