E:47-0 (invalid profile) on forza horizon 4

Discus and support E:47-0 (invalid profile) on forza horizon 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been experiencing the problem on my windows 10 since yesterday. I've tried uninstalling it 4 times. I've tried installing on another hard drive.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JetCheung, Jan 27, 2021.

1. JetCheung
    JetCheung Guest

I have been experiencing the problem on my windows 10 since yesterday. I've tried uninstalling it 4 times. I've tried installing on another hard drive. I've tried to reset my new computer and it still doesn't work. Can anyone help me?

:)

JetCheung, Jan 27, 2021
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Forza horizon 4 Invalid profile E:47-0

Hi Ahmet,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are getting an error when trying to play a game. We recommend first to reach out to the
    Forza forums. Also you can try to perform a clean boot, this helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or
    an update or when you run a program in Windows 10. Here is the linkon
    how to perform a clean boot.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. MOODE99 Win User

Profil non valide Forza Horizon 4 [Translate] Invalid Profile Forza Horizon 4

Bonjour,

Lorsque je lance Forza Horizon 4 sur Xbox One X, la synchronisation des données pour Forza Horizon 4 s'effectue. Arrivée 99%, la synchronisation s'arrête et le message suivant apparaît : "profil non valide. Le profil Forza Horizon que vous essayez de
    charger n'est plus disponible. Pour plus d'informations, Veuillez visiter https://aka.ms/FH4GameSave code erreur : E:47-0"

Quelqu'un t- il déj eu Le même problème et pourrais m'aider? Merci d'avance

[Translate by Mod]

Hello

When I launch Forza Horizon 4 on Xbox One X, data syncs for Forza Horizon 4. At 99%, the sync stops and the following message appears: "invalid profile. The Forza Horizon profile you're trying to load is no longer available. For more information, please
    visit https://aka.ms/FH4GameSave error code: E:47-0"

Has anyone ever had the same problem and could help me? Thanks in advance
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Forza Horizon 4 ERROR CODE : E:47-0 (invalid profile)

Hello!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be more
    than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming!
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello There,

In this case we recommend to uninstall and reinstall the game. Your save file is saved to the cloud so no reason to copy it. Try the reinstall and let us know.

Also, try going to the Forza forums as mentioned by the ambassador as there have been many issues with the game and they been addressed on the Forza forums.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. ChiefJoboo Win User

Since it says invalid profile you may need to remove your profile from windows and redownload it but since that erases everything your only support would be to contact their support here:

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us
Thema:

1. E:47-0 (invalid profile) on forza horizon 4 - Similar Threads - invalid profile forza

2. Forza Horizon 4 Invalid Profile Error E:47-0 and Xbox PC Offline Permissions Disabled...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Invalid Profile Error E:47-0 and Xbox PC Offline Permissions Disabled...: Few days ago, I opened my Forza Horizon 4 and came across with Invalid Profile Error Code E:47-0. With a quick research, I found an article of official Forza Support dedicated to this issue. I...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Invalid Profile Error E:47-0 and Xbox PC Offline Permissions Disabled

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Invalid Profile Error E:47-0 and Xbox PC Offline Permissions Disabled: Few days ago, I opened my Forza Horizon 4 and came across with Invalid Profile Error Code E:47-0. With a quick research, I found an article of official Forza Support dedicated to this issue. I...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 with ERROR CODE : E:47-0 Invalid Profile. What to do ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 with ERROR CODE : E:47-0 Invalid Profile. What to do ?: I am unable to start the game at all and I tried resetting my data and starting the game as well it doesn't run. And the worst part is it takes hours and hours to download the 78GB of this game...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 on Windows 10 Error Code E:47-0 (invalid profile)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 on Windows 10 Error Code E:47-0 (invalid profile): Hello, Today I wanted to change my name on xbox (for example abcd#1234). Then I tried to play Forza Horizon 4 but it gave me this error. What am i supposed to do please help....
  6. E:47-0 (invalid profile) Forza 4

in XBoX on Windows
    E:47-0 (invalid profile) Forza 4: Forza 4 Ok played the game constantly over a Year So far into all the quests and challenges i cant reset as that's a night mare Christmas day it says E:47-0 (invalid profile) Got a friend to...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 ERROR CODE : E:47-0 (invalid profile)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 ERROR CODE : E:47-0 (invalid profile): Hello everyone, I have a save problem with Forza 4 in PC, and I don't know how to solve it. For no reason, one day, I saw that my profile were not available, and the game gave me this error code...
  8. When i opened forza 4, show up a error E:47-0 invalid profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i opened forza 4, show up a error E:47-0 invalid profile: When i opened forza 4, show up a error E:47-0 invalid profilem, how i resolve this issue? I'll gonna lose all my data in game? 0aeab90f-b2ec-4e1f-bbb0-e1723118d746
  9. Forza Horizon 4 ERROR CODE : E:47-0 (invalid profile)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 ERROR CODE : E:47-0 (invalid profile): Hi , i have play fh4 for a year now and now my profile is gone. I've tried to get it back but i cant make it work . I've deleted the saved files on my pc so i can download them again from the...
  10. forza horizon 4 does not start. invalid profile

in XBoX on Windows
    forza horizon 4 does not start. invalid profile: 3 days ago I'm trying to play forza 4 and I can't shows that my profile is invalid help me print text translation 117 / 5000 Resultados de tradução the profile forza horizon that you are...