E 68 error code

Discus and support E 68 error code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a xbox 360 s I bought a 320gb xbox 360 internal hard. When I put the hard drive in and start my xbox i get the error code. I take it out and my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by cowboypdl, Aug 13, 2014.

1. cowboypdl
    cowboypdl Guest

E 68 error code

I have a xbox 360 s I bought a 320gb xbox 360 internal hard. When I put the hard drive in and start my xbox i get the error code. I take it out and my xbox works fine. Does anyone know how to make the hard drive work?

:)

cowboypdl, Aug 13, 2014
  2. New Slim: E-68 Error.

In mid- June i recieved the E-68 error. I sent my Xbox Slim in and they supposedly "fixed" it. I got a new Xbox Slim and it worked fine. But when i put the 250 GB hard drive in, and turn the console on, it says "System Error" and the Code is E-68. I suspect
    the hard drive. Please help!

xxkillanoobtoob, Aug 13, 2014
  3. frichieny
    frichieny Guest
    My Xbox runs fine but when i update xbox it broke my hard drive error e 68 :/

it shows me Error e 68 and a red light but not blinking :/

frichieny, Aug 13, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

E 68 error code

onyxishere, Aug 13, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

E 68 error code

6. frichieny Win User

My Xbox runs fine but when i update xbox it broke my hard drive error e 68 :/

it shows me Error e 68 and a red light but not blinking :/
  7. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

The E 68

Hey OP,

If you do decide to go for a repair rather than buying another console you will want to order the repair online. It is cheaper than phoning support and arranging it through a support agent.

Also just a heads up but if it's an out of warranty repair (paid repair) then the warranty period after repair is only 90 days. So basically if it breaks again after 3 months of getting it back you will need to either pay again for another
    repair, or think about buying a new console.

Personally I would advise to go for another Xbox if it is an option for you at the moment.

Just wanted to let you know in case :).

Linky. (If needed). :D
  8. WPAK Win User

The E 68

Hi there,

-

Since the new hard drive results in the same error, it is likely the console that has the failure and you will need to request a repair for the console.

You can do this via
    http://myservice.xbox.com
  9. SilentGamer895 Win User

The E 68

you should set up a repair.
Thema:

E 68 error code

1. E 68 error code - Similar Threads - error code

2. Game Pass says my storage is full, but i have 175Gb of free space (Error Code 0x80073cf4)

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass says my storage is full, but i have 175Gb of free space (Error Code 0x80073cf4): The title says it all really. I'm trying to install Sea of Thieves, which is only 42Gb, and the drive i'm trying to install to has 175Gb of free space. The download is currently stuck at 16%,...
  3. Disney+ Error Code 42

in XboX Insiders
    Disney+ Error Code 42: Hey fellow insiders! For Disney+ I am continually getting Error 42 on my Xbox when trying to watch and it happens about every 3-5 minutes of watching. I’ve tried closing the app, disconnecting and...
  4. wrong region error code 0x80a40401

in XBoX on Consoles
    wrong region error code 0x80a40401: Hi i have been playing on my xbox for 3 years and today i got kicked out of my account and cant login any more im from iraq by the way is there any solution? bd1d250f-cc67-45a9-9cf1-57b22d162072
  5. error code 0x87E105DC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code 0x87E105DC: Hello,Since a few hours, can not run a game. A window opens indicating maintenance and error code 0x87E105DC, I looked on Xbox support and only the area "purchase and download" are affected by...
  6. error code could not update xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code could not update xbox one s: error code 0x80070570 on xbox one while update 416 mb new update it will reach 16 % then it will sat there was a problem with the update tryied everything rsest hard reset nothing is helping me...
  7. Erro ao colocar o código da Xbox Live (Error entering Xbox Live code)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Erro ao colocar o código da Xbox Live (Error entering Xbox Live code): Alguém sabe como resolver o erro ao colocar o código da Xbox live.... Comprei a Live de 3 meses e coloco o código aparece la normal pra resgatar , e quando vou resgatar da erro no serviço da Xbox...
  8. Disney+ App Error Code 39

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney+ App Error Code 39: Has anyone else been able to launch any of the videos under the Disney+ App? I can log in and see all the videos but once I click to play any of them i am greeted with "Error Code 39." I have hard...
  9. codice errore 0x803F6107 Microsoft Bingo[Translation-error code 0x803F6107 Microsoft Bingo]

in XBoX on Windows
    codice errore 0x803F6107 Microsoft Bingo[Translation-error code 0x803F6107 Microsoft Bingo]: Non caricato 2 pacchetti monete e all'inizio del gioco appare il codice errore in oggetto [Translation-2 coin packs not loaded and the error code appears at the beginning of the game]...
  10. Error code 80182300

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80182300: Need help with error code 80182300 on my xbox 360, I've reset my xbox, I've cleared my cache numerous times, I've basically tried everything at this point and nothing has worked.Any help would be...