E 68 error code

Discus and support E 68 error code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a xbox 360 s I bought a 320gb xbox 360 internal hard. When I put the hard drive in and start my xbox i get the error code. I take it out and my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by cowboypdl, Aug 13, 2014.

1. cowboypdl
    cowboypdl Guest

E 68 error code

I have a xbox 360 s I bought a 320gb xbox 360 internal hard. When I put the hard drive in and start my xbox i get the error code. I take it out and my xbox works fine. Does anyone know how to make the hard drive work?

:)

cowboypdl, Aug 13, 2014
  2. New Slim: E-68 Error.

In mid- June i recieved the E-68 error. I sent my Xbox Slim in and they supposedly "fixed" it. I got a new Xbox Slim and it worked fine. But when i put the 250 GB hard drive in, and turn the console on, it says "System Error" and the Code is E-68. I suspect
    the hard drive. Please help!

xxkillanoobtoob, Aug 13, 2014
  3. frichieny
    frichieny Guest
    My Xbox runs fine but when i update xbox it broke my hard drive error e 68 :/

it shows me Error e 68 and a red light but not blinking :/

frichieny, Aug 13, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

E 68 error code

onyxishere, Aug 13, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

E 68 error code

6. frichieny Win User

My Xbox runs fine but when i update xbox it broke my hard drive error e 68 :/

it shows me Error e 68 and a red light but not blinking :/
  7. XBF Leo G Win User

Erreur E 68 -[Translation - Error E 68]

Hello MikeArn,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your Xbox 360 is giving you an E68 error code. This error code is associated with a red light flashing while you are using the console. We have a support article that provides

troubleshooting steps for this specific error code
    . Be sure to let us know the results
    MikeArn!
  8. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

The E 68

Hey OP,

If you do decide to go for a repair rather than buying another console you will want to order the repair online. It is cheaper than phoning support and arranging it through a support agent.

Also just a heads up but if it's an out of warranty repair (paid repair) then the warranty period after repair is only 90 days. So basically if it breaks again after 3 months of getting it back you will need to either pay again for another
    repair, or think about buying a new console.

Personally I would advise to go for another Xbox if it is an option for you at the moment.

Just wanted to let you know in case :).

Linky. (If needed). :D
  9. WPAK Win User

The E 68

Hi there,

-

Since the new hard drive results in the same error, it is likely the console that has the failure and you will need to request a repair for the console.

You can do this via
    http://myservice.xbox.com
Thema:

E 68 error code

1. E 68 error code - Similar Threads - error code

2. Error codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error codes: I keep getting error code 0x87DD0019 and 0x80832003 when i try to do anything like start a party or launch a game. Xbox seems sluggish in general, took ages just to sign in and every game tells me...
  3. error code 0x803f800e

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 0x803f800e: I have never got the gamepass but it will not let me play anything unless I "renew xbox gamepass". How do I fix this 6379f057-f12d-4e4b-b645-f32456a91a91
  4. Error code 0x00000001 when installing games from the Beta Games Pass App for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x00000001 when installing games from the Beta Games Pass App for PC: Every time I try install a game from the game pass app for PC I get error code 0x00000001 and it stops the download. I have restarted my computer many times I have uninstalled and reinstalled...
  5. Error code 80167611 xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80167611 xbox360: I'm trying to add minecraft adventure time to my xbox 360. When I click purchase game error code 80167611 telling me to update my payment info pops up. Everything is updated. How do I resolve...
  6. xbox error code 0x80070070

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox error code 0x80070070: Hi there i just started using the xbox beta app for windows 10 and the downloads with the game pass has been normal for the past few days. But since today when i try downloading it gives me an...
  7. Error Code with issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code with issues: So I have been a member since 6/30/2020 and ever since I became a live gold member I have not been able to use my controller features, such as, looking around in Minecraft. It only glitches like...
  8. Game took too long to start error code 0x8027025a

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game took too long to start error code 0x8027025a: I have tried all of the troubleshooting guide. I have offline updated the os. Completely restarted, hard restart, clear cache, reset console saving games, and cleared alt mac address, cleared...
  9. (UNENROLL REQUEST) Xbox one X Error code E-101/2/5/6 cant be fixed because its previous...

in XboX Insiders
    (UNENROLL REQUEST) Xbox one X Error code E-101/2/5/6 cant be fixed because its previous...: Before I say anything I can confirm this is in 2008.200819.0000 build, this has nothing to do with the drive. Okay so I have a xbox one x that’s throwing all kinds of errors and I can’t get the...
  10. Sign in to Xbox 360, Getting error code 8015D003

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sign in to Xbox 360, Getting error code 8015D003: Ive been trying to sign into an old xbox that i still have but whwn i out in the correct email and password i get the error code 8015D003. Ive looked at other forums to see how i can fix this and...