E.A battle log problems

Discus and support E.A battle log problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; is anyone having problems linking there XBL account to their origin account, as i have just found out mine has been linked to account hat doesn't exist... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KSI Kinggun, Aug 8, 2014.

1. KSI Kinggun
    KSI Kinggun Guest

E.A battle log problems

is anyone having problems linking there XBL account to their origin account, as i have just found out mine has been linked to account hat doesn't exist anywhere on Microsoft and seeing as e.a are being absolutely useless i thought i would try my luck here

:)

KSI Kinggun, Aug 8, 2014
  2. battle log

EA chat support or give em a call.

II EYEBALL II, Aug 8, 2014
  3. battle log

cant seem to get on to battle log all singed up but says yo need to buy bf3

mark hannaford, Aug 8, 2014
  4. E.A battle log problems

DangerousBard, Aug 8, 2014
  5. DangerousBard Win User

E.A battle log problems

6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Did i get hacked?

it was the E.A website that was hacked.

if your xbox live I.D and passwords are the same as you use for E.A ,that will be the problem
  7. Daft Badger Win User

Battlefield 1943

As it's an E.A. game you need to be 13 years or older to play on their servers,maybe that's the problem.
  8. Zehq Win User

battle log

Broken system FTW. Least it wasn't as bad as ELITE, that was completely broken when it was released ("Here's a piece of *** everyone, take a spoon and enjoy!"), still is, just not as much.
  9. II EYEBALL II Win User

battle log

EA chat support or give em a call.
Thema:

E.A battle log problems

1. E.A battle log problems - Similar Threads - battle log problems

2. Fortnite: Battle Royale - Dark Vertex Pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fortnite: Battle Royale - Dark Vertex Pack: We bought Dark Vertex Outfit (Battle Royale & Creative only), but it doesn't show it on Fortine. What do we have to do? 0b32ef09-db50-4aa4-ae8b-a0e7024dbe49
  3. PvZ Battle for Neiborville

in XboX Insiders
    PvZ Battle for Neiborville: Is anyone else having trouble launching this game since the last update? I'm in alpha ring, was playing just fine until the last update and now the game wont start. Getting the "took too long to...
  4. Allow Xbox Live Child Account play Plants vs. Zombies: Battle For Neighborville (and PvZ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Allow Xbox Live Child Account play Plants vs. Zombies: Battle For Neighborville (and PvZ...: This question actually applies to all three titles (PvZ GW, PvZ GW2, and now the new one, Battle for Neighborville). I have all three and have been very confused about how I can setup Xbox Live...
  5. Language Issue - Plants Vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Language Issue - Plants Vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville: Hi, i have downloaded and installed Plants Vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville from microsoft store on my XBOXOne S. when i started the game, i came to know that the language of game was arabic...
  6. No me dan objetos exclusivos de Salvar al mundo en Battle Royale [Translation-They don't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No me dan objetos exclusivos de Salvar al mundo en Battle Royale [Translation-They don't...: hola, tengo el modo salvar al mundo de Fortnite mediante código y no he recibido la skin Pinturas de guerra y lider del equipo rosa, en Battle Royale. Me pueden informar que debo hacer para...
  7. What’s your worst habit playing Battle Royale games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What’s your worst habit playing Battle Royale games?: Looting one more building to try and get even more things I do not need. 05a8b083-4d04-42be-9c71-5cf7828658a8
  8. Halo Master Chief Collection big team battle btb Online Map Rotation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection big team battle btb Online Map Rotation: My friends and I keep getting the sand maps. "Sand Trap" is fine but so often we get the many iterations of the cheaply-built, un-memorable, open-space sand levels with geometries. These maps...
  9. My friend from Pc Send me the Battle Pass in Fortnite, but the battle pass don't appears in...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My friend from Pc Send me the Battle Pass in Fortnite, but the battle pass don't appears in...: Like I say, my friend from Pc just gifted me the fortnite battle pass, but I don't receive nothing. 83a1368d-4e20-4898-a033-3b66b2795b2c
  10. changing battle log portrait

in XBoX Games and Apps
    changing battle log portrait: How do you change them? Just got some out of a battle pack. 1aa35e83-1332-452b-b0df-6fbd3a1761f6