E105 Error with latest dev release

Discus and support E105 Error with latest dev release in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello Xbox Insiders, Wondering if anyone else has had any issues with the latest release.. my xbox started acting funny, not loading things properly... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/StopShadow-BanningMe, Oct 30, 2019.

1. E105 Error with latest dev release

Hello Xbox Insiders,

Wondering if anyone else has had any issues with the latest release.. my xbox started acting funny, not loading things properly around the system and asking me to delete and re-sync my game saves during and when loading games.

today i started playing The Outer Worlds and suddenly (i guess when it autosaved) it told me i had to delete and sync my cloud game saves.

I quit the game and tried to delete the game saves again, but it wouldent load right.. tried to start the game and it told me it was corrupted,

Rebooted the xbox and was presented with an E105 error, which turned into an E102 error when i tried to do a complete reset.

Contacted Microsoft service team twice now, the first guy told me im SOL and said i can either pay almost $400 for a repair or bring it to my "local electronics repair shop" who likely wont be able to do anything either except give me a bill.

second guy told me to hit the xbox button and report an issue.. would be great if i had a working xbox to be able to do that with though.

So at this point, what do i do? In the past when my previous xbox died i had no issue having microsoft replace it at no charge. This time it looks like i'll be stuck with a bill for a new one and that major blows since i have almost 3 years on xbox live ultimate left.. i should be able to get more than a year and a half out of something this expensive.

submitted by /u/StopShadow-BanningMe
    [link] [comments]

/u/StopShadow-BanningMe, Oct 30, 2019
  2. wolfheart517 Win User

Xbox One X - E105/HDD Errors - MS Device Service/Repair

3. mustafa1svk Win User
  4. ArminatorX Win User

XBOX One X Help / Installation Stopped

5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Minecraft

From the game dev's website:

Realms error: Client Outdated. When attempting to play on
    Minecraft Realms, if you see an error that states that your
    client is outdated, it means that you're using an older game version. To solve this, you will need to update your game to the latest release version of
    Minecraft.
  6. EXO Prodigy XX Win User

Xbox one taking too long to start

error E105 00000000 80070079
Thema:

E105 Error with latest dev release

1. E105 Error with latest dev release - Similar Threads - E105 Error latest

2. I keep getting a System Error E105 00000000 80070003 and i have been trying to Reset my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting a System Error E105 00000000 80070003 and i have been trying to Reset my...: I have a Xbox One S, and I was havbing trouble playing games and so I went to reset because my Xbox would freeze. Now, it will not boot and gets system errors like the one above. I keeps doin g...
  3. Error code E105

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code E105: Hi all, hoping for some guidance. I have recently set up my Xbox One S and every second or third time I turn it on I get an E105 error message. If I turn off at the wall, unplug everything and...
  4. Xbox Error code E105

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Error code E105: I don't expect for someone to reply to this question, but during the corona virus outbreak. My xbox decides to not start up, I get and error code called E105, a few days ago I used to be able to...
  5. System error: E105 00000000 8007045D (Xbox One)

in XBoX on Consoles
    System error: E105 00000000 8007045D (Xbox One): System error: E105 00000000 8007045D (Xbox One) it shows a message telling that I need to erase all my savefiles so that I can save new games. While doing what it asks for, the console...
  6. Error code E105 related to the HDD?

in XboX Insiders
    Error code E105 related to the HDD?: Is the error code E105 related to the hard drive? submitted by /u/iWantDeadxd [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox One X - E105/HDD Errors - MS Device Service/Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - E105/HDD Errors - MS Device Service/Repair: I have been experiencing issues for the past few months with my Xbox One X (e.g. games failing to load, save errors, system menus freezing, E105 error). Following some research, I am certain these...
  8. En la consola me aparece un error E105[I get an E105 error on the console]

in XBoX on Consoles
    En la consola me aparece un error E105[I get an E105 error on the console]: Quisira saber si puedo enviar mi consola para que la reparen, aun tiene garantía y desconosco si estan en servicio Por qué en la consola aparece un error E105 y al encenderla me envia al...
  9. System Error E105 and Xbox won't instal game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    System Error E105 and Xbox won't instal game: I recently bought an xbox one X 2 months ago. Since last week I have consistently been getting 'System Error E105'. I have reset the xbox to factory settings on 3 occasions. But now the games...
  10. E105 Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    E105 Error: My Xbox was working perfectly fine until my power cord got unplugged for around thirty minutes, and so it wont turn back on most of the time but sometimes it turns on with an error coded E105 it...