E105 Error with latest dev release

Discus and support E105 Error with latest dev release in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello Xbox Insiders, Wondering if anyone else has had any issues with the latest release.. my xbox started acting funny, not loading things properly... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/StopShadow-BanningMe, Oct 30, 2019.

1. E105 Error with latest dev release

Hello Xbox Insiders,

Wondering if anyone else has had any issues with the latest release.. my xbox started acting funny, not loading things properly around the system and asking me to delete and re-sync my game saves during and when loading games.

today i started playing The Outer Worlds and suddenly (i guess when it autosaved) it told me i had to delete and sync my cloud game saves.

I quit the game and tried to delete the game saves again, but it wouldent load right.. tried to start the game and it told me it was corrupted,

Rebooted the xbox and was presented with an E105 error, which turned into an E102 error when i tried to do a complete reset.

Contacted Microsoft service team twice now, the first guy told me im SOL and said i can either pay almost $400 for a repair or bring it to my "local electronics repair shop" who likely wont be able to do anything either except give me a bill.

second guy told me to hit the xbox button and report an issue.. would be great if i had a working xbox to be able to do that with though.

So at this point, what do i do? In the past when my previous xbox died i had no issue having microsoft replace it at no charge. This time it looks like i'll be stuck with a bill for a new one and that major blows since i have almost 3 years on xbox live ultimate left.. i should be able to get more than a year and a half out of something this expensive.

submitted by /u/StopShadow-BanningMe
    [link] [comments]

/u/StopShadow-BanningMe, Oct 30, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

XBOX One X Help / Installation Stopped

3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Minecraft

From the game dev's website:

Realms error: Client Outdated. When attempting to play on
    Minecraft Realms, if you see an error that states that your
    client is outdated, it means that you're using an older game version. To solve this, you will need to update your game to the latest release version of
    Minecraft.
  4. EXO Prodigy XX Win User

Xbox one taking too long to start

error E105 00000000 80070079
  5. Marwood II 87 Win User

Moderator's

Modders and general pests on the forums make me sick, but devs only concentrate on their latest releases and let these PITA's (pain in the a r _ s) get away with it while devoted gamers to that game have to suffer.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

Error code e150

E150 or E105?

I see E105 here. Factory resetting isn't a big deal because if you pick the selection to keep your games and apps, there is nothing to redownload.

E105
Thema:

E105 Error with latest dev release

1. E105 Error with latest dev release - Similar Threads - E105 Error latest

2. Xbox one x keep on crashing after a few hours and slow startup with error E105

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x keep on crashing after a few hours and slow startup with error E105: After I play games on my 500 bucks console it crashes after a few hours of play. I need to find a way to fix this without sending it out because I run a little pvp In my house which I play with my...
  3. Error Codes E102 / E105 Repeatedly / Xbox out of Warrany before purchase?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Codes E102 / E105 Repeatedly / Xbox out of Warrany before purchase?: Hi, My Xbox One X is now repeatedly coming up with E105/E105 error codes even after formatting and re-installing. Keeps coming up with "There is a problem with your saved games" I've cleared the...
  4. Xbox One X E105 error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X E105 error: <p>So I have tried everything possible to fix this E105 error, everything known to mankind including a complete wipe of the system and starting over from a fresh USB load. $500 for a system that...
  5. E105 Error Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    E105 Error Code: My Xbox X stopped working a few weeks ago and i got the E105 error code. I followed the steps and reset the console. its been working but then it happened again. Ideas??...
  6. Attempt to fix endless E105 errors on Xbox One X console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Attempt to fix endless E105 errors on Xbox One X console: Hi, I’m having frequent problems with my Xbox One X console (out of warranty) where I get E105 errors. I have previously replaced the hard drive in my console but the errors have returned. After...
  7. xbox 1 x error e105 slugish gaming stopped installation

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 1 x error e105 slugish gaming stopped installation: recently purchased xbox 1x from gamestop refurbished and its been giving me error about save data , sign in issues , incomplete installation without physical damage to hard driver can it be...
  8. Getting a E105 System Error on startup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting a E105 System Error on startup: So somewhat randomly when I start my xbox 1 X I will get a E105 00000000 8007045D System Error which prompts me to restart the xbox or "troubleshoot". The xbox will act super sluggish with...
  9. error E105

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error E105: Split from https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/xba_gapp/youtube/f29a1e14-6a18-4348-8824-fa98511b60ca. [img] Hello, ok I got this notification 3 or 5 times, is my console broken?...
  10. Xbox One X E102 and E105 start up errors? restored multiple times and still keeps happening?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X E102 and E105 start up errors? restored multiple times and still keeps happening?: So recently i upgraded from my day one xbox to the xbox one x, what can i say.. worst decision i have made so far. So this past week i have had a lot of issues with the xbox crashing, failing the...