E3 2019, next Xbox reveal

Discus and support E3 2019, next Xbox reveal in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Cyberpunk 2077 Night City release date.... Pretty please 766433b5-67ee-41a5-a6ff-acb002d789b9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AquarrzSudnnym, May 14, 2019 at 12:52 PM.

1. E3 2019, next Xbox reveal

Cyberpunk 2077 Night City release date.... Pretty please

:)

AquarrzSudnnym, May 14, 2019 at 12:52 PM
  2. Fearless Reign7 Win User

Xbox VR for the new Xbox consoles?

We will not know anything untill E3 2019. Theres a good chance they will reveal the next box, what i like to call it. Cant wait.
  3. InCaudaVenenum Win User

I’m only expecting possible launch window. Price point would be nice to know but if they just talk about tech then I’m fine...I’m currently very satisfied with my X so I don’t expect to feel pressure to buy it right out the gate.
  4. XxDorasBKPKxX Win User

Hopefully its 2K announcing that they will start back making hockey games 2K>EAsports in my opinion
  5. Ambassador Kingz Win User

If the reveal happens at E3 we'll probably just see a tease for it and be told there are more details to come.

I think the release of the Xbox one x and now all digital console are to recent to then say "next gen will be here by x date". Since that would only kill sales of the current gen.

Once it's revealed I'd really like to see some major improvement to storage and updates to graphics, networking, USB (type c) etc. Hopefully they can pack a similar coming tech into the standard model as they did the X.
  6. P3DZ Win User

I'm not really sure, tbh. I haven't thought much about. I'm pretty happy with the current generation and while I know I'll jump straight into the Next Gen, I'm pretty content, there are so many games that I need to get played. Though as long as Backwards
    Compatability stays, then that won't be an issue either.
Thema:

1. E3 2019, next Xbox reveal - Similar Threads - 2019 next reveal

2. E3 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    E3 2019: What are your thoughts so far on E3? I mean, what would you like to see? Of course, know more about the new xbox as well. Hope you all are well and have a great day!...
  3. The Golf Club 2019 featuring PGA TOUR is now available through the Games with Gold program.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Golf Club 2019 featuring PGA TOUR is now available through the Games with Gold program.: For those interested, it's available now. Keep in mind, it might still be too early for some, so make sure it's free before claiming the game....
  4. Games DISAPPEAR from digital library (May 2019)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games DISAPPEAR from digital library (May 2019): Xbox has a huge problem with games disappearing from the digital library. I feel cheated out of the collection i built knowing games that i own are not there. This has been going on for years -...
  5. AMD “Next Horizon Gaming” Streamed Event from E3 2019 to Showcase Next-Generation Gaming...

in XBoX on Consoles
    AMD “Next Horizon Gaming” Streamed Event from E3 2019 to Showcase Next-Generation Gaming...: Just saw this news and decided to share it here to see what others are saying / thinking, especially when it comes to the next-gen consoles. "AMD today announced it will hold an event and...
  6. Roblox Tix Hack 2019

in XBoX on Mobile
    Roblox Tix Hack 2019: User mowelis Get RX Tickets for your ROBLOX Account! Get this 2019 MAY UPDATED - Limited offer! Roblox Account Hacker 2019 Free Robux Instantly 2019 May How To Get Free Robux On Roblox...
  7. Hack Roblox 2019

in XBoX on Mobile
    Hack Roblox 2019: Roblox Generator No Verification 2019 Get RX Tickets for your ROBLOX Account! Get this 2019 MAY UPDATED - Limited offer! Free Robux No Verify 2019 Robux Cheat 2019 Hack Robux 2019 Roblox...
  8. Robux Card 2019 May

in XBoX on Mobile
    Robux Card 2019 May: Robux Hack 2019. RX Generator MAY [UPDATED!] - Unity Connect Get RX Tickets for your ROBLOX Account! Get this 2019 MAY UPDATED - Limited offer! Free Roblox Accounts 2019 Free Robux And...
  9. Roblox Get Free Online 2019

in XBoX on Mobile
    Roblox Get Free Online 2019: Robux Hack 2019. RX Generator MAY [UPDATED!] - Unity Connect Get RX Tickets for your ROBLOX Account! Get this 2019 MAY UPDATED - Limited offer! Robux Generator No Verification 2019 May...
  10. My List for the next backwards compatibility games 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My List for the next backwards compatibility games 2019: Grand theft auto 3 Grand theft auto vice city Need for speed Underground Need for speed Underground 2 Need for speed Most Wanted (2005) Need for speed Carbon Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2x...