E3 and more...

Discus and support E3 and more... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I normally do not make too many post's but, I'm curious to see what everyone is looking forward too with the content shown at E3 2019.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XsmkstarzX, Jun 15, 2019.

1. XsmkstarzX
    XsmkstarzX Guest

E3 and more...

Hi everyone,

I normally do not make too many post's but, I'm curious to see what everyone is looking forward too with the content shown at E3 2019.

What are you currently playing and expecting more from and did you see it at the conference?

*For those hardcore Fallout76 fans....

Did you see enough to maybe make you have a different opinion on the game and your thoughts on Fallout76 now?

:)

XsmkstarzX, Jun 15, 2019
  2. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

E3 and more...

Scarlet,Cyberpunk and elite controller
  3. Edgarour Win User

E3 and more...

I’ll give you another chance of Fallout 76 and I hope to play the new Forza Horizon dlc
  4. Widget1979 Win User

E3 and more...

Looking forward to Scarlett and Halo, Jedi, Gears 5, and Battletoads!!
  5. Smwutches Win User

E3 and more...

As there are already several threads about this year's E3 I am going to go ahead and lock this one. Please feel free to continue the discussion in those threads.
  6. Braitus Win User

E3 and more...

Cyberpunk 2077 is going to be the biggest game in2020
Thema:

E3 and more...

1. E3 and more... - Similar Threads - more

2. Kein zugriff mehr auf email Konto jedoch auf microsoft konto [Translation - No more access...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Kein zugriff mehr auf email Konto jedoch auf microsoft konto [Translation - No more access...: Ich habe ein Microsoft Konto von dem ich auch das Passwort und die Email Adresse habe mich somit auch anmelden kann. Ich habe nur leider keinen Zugriff auf die Email Adresse mehr und möchte meine...
  3. Will Xbox and Microsoft announce more games to be backwards compatible, or are they done...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Xbox and Microsoft announce more games to be backwards compatible, or are they done...: So, is Xbox done with the Xbox Compatibility announcements? Because I hope that Mortal Kombat 9 will become backwards compatible, if not, it’s fine. In my opinion MK9 or “Mortal Kombat” is one of...
  4. More errora

in XboX Insiders
    More errora: [IMG] submitted by /u/Gamma_Cephei [link] [comments]
  5. one more time

in XBoX Accessibility
    one more time: one more time ,where do I put my credit card change ?I don't want x box game. 3e8dbecd-0a5c-4e09-bddf-6637155528a3
  6. Xbox One X won't stay on for more than 5 seconds with no HDMI signal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X won't stay on for more than 5 seconds with no HDMI signal: Hi there, I have had my Xbox One X for just under a year with minimal problems. Recently we unplugged it from the wall to move our TV around. We have done this before with absolutely no problems....
  7. Xbox Clubs should be more manageable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Clubs should be more manageable: The ability to have a club and manage said club has been a great thing from the start. The one thing I personally have an issue with though is that once the club is made it can not be changed....
  8. O meu xbox one está com vírus porfavor me ajude não esta saindo dessa página for more...

in XBoX on Consoles
    O meu xbox one está com vírus porfavor me ajude não esta saindo dessa página for more...: [Title translation - My xbox one is with virus please help me is not leaving this page for more going, check xbox.com/errorhelp] [img] For more info check errorhelp 0x80070490...
  9. More infos on the bugged audio + a question

in XboX Insiders
    More infos on the bugged audio + a question: After playing a lot of time with those bugs and restarting my console aprox. 10 times per day i discovered the bugs arent in audio but more in the console to controller communication because...
  10. Xbox Games Pass filters in Windows 10 Store need to be more robust

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Games Pass filters in Windows 10 Store need to be more robust: Really need to clean up the filtering/search options in Windows 10 Store for Xbox Game Pass Games. While the filter exists, it is poorly done and no selection for "show all" game pass games. Also,...