E3 and more...

Discus and support E3 and more... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I normally do not make too many post's but, I'm curious to see what everyone is looking forward too with the content shown at E3 2019.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XsmkstarzX, Jun 15, 2019.

1. XsmkstarzX
    XsmkstarzX Guest

E3 and more...

Hi everyone,

I normally do not make too many post's but, I'm curious to see what everyone is looking forward too with the content shown at E3 2019.

What are you currently playing and expecting more from and did you see it at the conference?

*For those hardcore Fallout76 fans....

Did you see enough to maybe make you have a different opinion on the game and your thoughts on Fallout76 now?

:)

XsmkstarzX, Jun 15, 2019
  2. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

E3 and more...

Scarlet,Cyberpunk and elite controller
  3. Edgarour Win User

E3 and more...

I’ll give you another chance of Fallout 76 and I hope to play the new Forza Horizon dlc
  4. Widget1979 Win User

E3 and more...

Looking forward to Scarlett and Halo, Jedi, Gears 5, and Battletoads!!
  5. Smwutches Win User

E3 and more...

As there are already several threads about this year's E3 I am going to go ahead and lock this one. Please feel free to continue the discussion in those threads.
  6. Braitus Win User

E3 and more...

Cyberpunk 2077 is going to be the biggest game in2020
Thema:

E3 and more...

1. E3 and more... - Similar Threads - more

2. Are there more Japanese games on the horizon...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are there more Japanese games on the horizon...: Hello fellow gamers, Whilst checking my Twitter feed saw this tweet from Phil Spencer about being in Japan and my mind is now in overdrive mode. Not gonna speculate but am very excited as I am a...
  3. Microsoft says no more refunds for me!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft says no more refunds for me!: My daughter is a minor and used my husband’s debit card to buy $2214.00 of Microsoft Xbox digital product since later October 2019. She got a hold of that card somehow. Since this is an account...
  4. Finally got streaming working! I am excited to see more improvements, but great idea! If...

in XboX Insiders
    Finally got streaming working! I am excited to see more improvements, but great idea! If...: [IMG] submitted by /u/CYKABlyetGrande [link] [comments]
  5. New Games on Project xCloud - Destiny 2, Halo MCC, and More

in XboX Insiders
    New Games on Project xCloud - Destiny 2, Halo MCC, and More: Hi All, Earlier this week we added a bunch of new games to Project xCloud (Preview). This list includes Destiny 2, Halo MCC, Superhot, Civ VI, Forza Motorsport 7, and a few others. Enjoy and...
  6. Where do I go from here I cant do anything other than tap learn more which opens the browser

in XboX Insiders
    Where do I go from here I cant do anything other than tap learn more which opens the browser: [IMG] submitted by /u/SKylanders22 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) Expands To More Markets Today

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) Expands To More Markets Today: Thanks for the information i hope it come for ios too. 001fd0df-2fed-4bc2-a6b9-2aaddd30db06
  8. Does Xbox forum need to go into more detail when there is an issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Xbox forum need to go into more detail when there is an issue?: Hello everyone, I've been an ambassador since season 14 and I've been replying to a lot of forums trying to help people who are having issues. It would be great that when someone is typing a post...
  9. The App Page of The Xbox Dashboard is Much more difficult to Navigate and it is hard to...

in XboX Insiders
    The App Page of The Xbox Dashboard is Much more difficult to Navigate and it is hard to...: The Games and App page of the Xbox Preview has been changed. Originally there was an easy to switch to section to see what games you owned that you hadnt installed,along with apps as well. Below...
  10. Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) Expands To More Markets Today

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) Expands To More Markets Today: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]