E3 and Windows Phone

Discus and support E3 and Windows Phone in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was checking out some apps for my phone and I notice that there is a live event app for xbox like they have on the 360. Does anyone know if I can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xXxth3xcr0wxXx, Jun 5, 2014.

1. E3 and Windows Phone

I was checking out some apps for my phone and I notice that there is a live event app for xbox like they have on the 360. Does anyone know if I can watch the Microsoft conference with? I know you can watch on your X1, 360, or spike tv. I never read anywhere
    about a Windows Phone being an option.

:)

xXxth3xcr0wxXx, Jun 5, 2014
  2. CES !

You have to keep in mind that xbox is not the only product that Microsoft is developing. You have Windows 8, Windows Phone 7, Office and more. If you really wanted Xbox news, you have to wait until E3. E3 solely based on gaming while CES offers a wide variety
    of things.

ReproductioN-A10C66DA-1C55-4D9B-9673-72BE95A9E828, Jun 5, 2014
  3. LoftyBee
    LoftyBee Guest
    Xbox Live Event Player for E3 Now Live

Just for those who don't know.

If you have an iPhone ( I believe it's the same for Android and Windows phones aswell ) you can download the E3 app for free and watch it from there.

LoftyBee, Jun 5, 2014
  4. ReproductioN-A10C66D Win User

CES !

You have to keep in mind that xbox is not the only product that Microsoft is developing. You have Windows 8, Windows Phone 7, Office and more. If you really wanted Xbox news, you have to wait until E3. E3 solely based on gaming while CES offers a wide variety
    of things.
  5. Bon3zz1001 Win User

CES !

[quote user="ReproductioN"]

of things.

[/quote]All of the stuff that just happened that was Xbox related is going to be the same crap they're going to show at E3. Nobody wants this stuff.
  6. LoftyBee Win User

Xbox Live Event Player for E3 Now Live

Just for those who don't know.

If you have an iPhone ( I believe it's the same for Android and Windows phones aswell ) you can download the E3 app for free and watch it from there.
  7. IceStorm III Win User

Smartglass

Rumor has it the iOS app is in certification for release tomorrow.

I'm with everyone who is calling shenanigans on MS for not having it guaranteed out tomorrow. They played up the fact that you could use existing devices at E3. It's completely unprofessional to backtrack on such short notice AND respin it as a Windows Phone
    8/Windows 8/Windows RT selling point.
  8. dpoet Win User

$399

www.buildwindows.com/Announcement

I don't think they are back tracking just making things clearer, I mean one of XB1's OS's is Windows 8.

Original slogan flying round was "windows 8, Xbox, and wiindows phone coming together"

Windows has a huge user base with indie type games, Guy playing The Crew at E3 was on a windows tablet.
Thema:

E3 and Windows Phone

1. E3 and Windows Phone - Similar Threads - Windows Phone

2. Are XBOX services discontinued across devices (PCs, tablets, and phones) running Windows 8.1?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Are XBOX services discontinued across devices (PCs, tablets, and phones) running Windows 8.1?: Good day, I noticed for several months now that things have changed as it pertained to the XBOX Games app and its services on Windows 8.1, Windows RT and Windows Phone 8.1. I own a Surface RT, a...
  3. Windows phone 7 and 8 achievements not syncing

in XBoX on Mobile
    Windows phone 7 and 8 achievements not syncing: This was a problem back in november last year https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/windows-phone-7-8-81-and-even-10-achievements-not/3f9f5977-ceb4-4555-a05c-bd0f03219699?page=4 And...
  4. Cannot Login to Online Servers for Various Windows Phone Games (Windows 10 Mobile)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Login to Online Servers for Various Windows Phone Games (Windows 10 Mobile): Hello, Recently, after the issues with the Xbox services started (shortly after the announcement of the store shutting down on Windows Phone 7/8), many games that depend on the Xbox service for...
  5. Windows 10 phone achievements not Syncing to Profile

in XBoX on Mobile
    Windows 10 phone achievements not Syncing to Profile: I have been playing several games the last few days on my Windows 10 phone. Lumia 950. Most of the achievements I have tried earning in last few days have not shown up. I unlocked 5 in Farm...
  6. Windows Phone 8.1

in XBoX on Mobile
    Windows Phone 8.1: Since at least, November 1st, 2019. None of my Xbox Live enabled games have been working. I have been unable to unlock achievements in the games but none are posting to Xbox Live. All the games...
  7. Achievements on Windows Phone Unlock ingame, but won't show on my XBL profile.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Achievements on Windows Phone Unlock ingame, but won't show on my XBL profile.: I recently have been trying to complete Final Fantasy and get all the achievements for it, but the achievements I unlock aren't showing up on my Xbox Live profile. The gamerscore gets added to my...
  8. Windows Phone 7, 8 ,8.1 and even 10 Achievements not syncing since the announcement of WP...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Windows Phone 7, 8 ,8.1 and even 10 Achievements not syncing since the announcement of WP...: Ever since the announcement of the Windows Phone 8.1 Marketplace was shutting down in December I haven't been able to get any achievements from WP 8.1 to sync with xbox. I've seen numerous people...
  9. why are Windows Phone games missing from Xbox profile?

in XBoX on Mobile
    why are Windows Phone games missing from Xbox profile?: Upon hearing the news that Microsoft will be shutting down all support to Windows Phone devices in mid December it was my intention to buy a WP7/8 Phone and complete the achievements on 2...
  10. Xbox application on Windows Phone

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox application on Windows Phone: Hello, from the update that I change the name, it does not allow me to open the application on my Lumina 640 XL, is there any solution? submitted by /u/Celocraft_HD [link] [comments]