E3 and Windows Phone

Discus and support E3 and Windows Phone in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was checking out some apps for my phone and I notice that there is a live event app for xbox like they have on the 360. Does anyone know if I can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xXxth3xcr0wxXx, Jun 5, 2014.

1. E3 and Windows Phone

I was checking out some apps for my phone and I notice that there is a live event app for xbox like they have on the 360. Does anyone know if I can watch the Microsoft conference with? I know you can watch on your X1, 360, or spike tv. I never read anywhere
    about a Windows Phone being an option.

:)

xXxth3xcr0wxXx, Jun 5, 2014
  2. CES !

You have to keep in mind that xbox is not the only product that Microsoft is developing. You have Windows 8, Windows Phone 7, Office and more. If you really wanted Xbox news, you have to wait until E3. E3 solely based on gaming while CES offers a wide variety
    of things.

ReproductioN-A10C66DA-1C55-4D9B-9673-72BE95A9E828, Jun 5, 2014
  3. LoftyBee
    LoftyBee Guest
    Xbox Live Event Player for E3 Now Live

Just for those who don't know.

If you have an iPhone ( I believe it's the same for Android and Windows phones aswell ) you can download the E3 app for free and watch it from there.

LoftyBee, Jun 5, 2014
  4. ReproductioN-A10C66D Win User

CES !

You have to keep in mind that xbox is not the only product that Microsoft is developing. You have Windows 8, Windows Phone 7, Office and more. If you really wanted Xbox news, you have to wait until E3. E3 solely based on gaming while CES offers a wide variety
    of things.
  5. Bon3zz1001 Win User

CES !

[quote user="ReproductioN"]

of things.

[/quote]All of the stuff that just happened that was Xbox related is going to be the same crap they're going to show at E3. Nobody wants this stuff.
  6. LoftyBee Win User

Xbox Live Event Player for E3 Now Live

Just for those who don't know.

If you have an iPhone ( I believe it's the same for Android and Windows phones aswell ) you can download the E3 app for free and watch it from there.
  7. IceStorm III Win User

Smartglass

Rumor has it the iOS app is in certification for release tomorrow.

I'm with everyone who is calling shenanigans on MS for not having it guaranteed out tomorrow. They played up the fact that you could use existing devices at E3. It's completely unprofessional to backtrack on such short notice AND respin it as a Windows Phone
    8/Windows 8/Windows RT selling point.
  8. dpoet Win User

$399

www.buildwindows.com/Announcement

I don't think they are back tracking just making things clearer, I mean one of XB1's OS's is Windows 8.

Original slogan flying round was "windows 8, Xbox, and wiindows phone coming together"

Windows has a huge user base with indie type games, Guy playing The Crew at E3 was on a windows tablet.
Thema:

E3 and Windows Phone

1. E3 and Windows Phone - Similar Threads - Windows Phone

2. Xbox application on Windows Phone

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox application on Windows Phone: Hello, from the update that I change the name, it does not allow me to open the application on my Lumina 640 XL, is there any solution? submitted by /u/Celocraft_HD [link] [comments]
  3. Delete Contacts On Windows 10 Phone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Delete Contacts On Windows 10 Phone: There are a number of contacts that appear in the People>Contact list of my Windows 10 phone. I have the latest updates. When I select the "Select" icon on the bottom of the screen, it allows me...
  4. Messages don't populate in the Xbox App on Windows 10 PC and Windows 10 Phone!

in XBoX on Windows
    Messages don't populate in the Xbox App on Windows 10 PC and Windows 10 Phone!: For the past week, the "Xbox app" hasn't been populating my messages, or their contents. - The issue exists on Win10 PCs and Win10 phones, across different devices and networks. - Friends using...
  5. Deleted Xbox contacts still showing on my windows phone

in XBoX on Windows
    Deleted Xbox contacts still showing on my windows phone: I have deleted all my xbox live friends but unfortunately all of my friends are still seen on my windows phone. Is there a way to remove the xbox live friends from winodws phone. I think this is...
  6. Can't redeem codes in Microsoft Store or on Xbox phone/Windows 10 app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem codes in Microsoft Store or on Xbox phone/Windows 10 app: I keep getting this message. Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please try to redeem your code later. UnknownExternalError...
  7. windows phone e xbox video [Translation - windows phone and xbox video]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    windows phone e xbox video [Translation - windows phone and xbox video]: Buongiorno, ho salvato dei video su window phone nella cartella xbox video. Come faccio a vederli dal computer? Non trovo il percorso per visualizzarli. Mi potete aiutare, per cortesia?...
  8. Xbox Achievements Not Syncing on Windows Phone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Achievements Not Syncing on Windows Phone: Hello! There appears to be a widespread service issue with the Xbox service for Windows 10 Mobile (and probably for Windows Phone 8.1 too). There are issues being reported by a large number of...
  9. unable to playback 4k mp4 files taken from windows phone

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to playback 4k mp4 files taken from windows phone: unable to playback 4k mp4 files h.264 stereo,, just says this format is not supported on the xbox one x. I was hoping once I got the X I could play back my home video collection, 1080p h.264 in...
  10. Windows phone won't connect to Xbox live within apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows phone won't connect to Xbox live within apps: Hi, Xbox live won't connect to any of my windows phone apps. I am logged in fine within the Xbox games app, but cannot log in at all to any other apps that require Xbox live, including wordament...