E3 FAIL + Games Expensive

Discus and support E3 FAIL + Games Expensive in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft, well Im here to talk about E3 this year. It was very frustrated for me, it was very good if you are a gamer with 8 years old !! Where... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Eduardo Sandes, Aug 22, 2019.

1. E3 FAIL + Games Expensive

Hello Microsoft, well Im here to talk about E3 this year. It was very frustrated for me, it was very good if you are a gamer with 8 years old !! Where is the agressive games with good graphics ? Insane stories ? New exclusive games ??

Gears of War 4 was a good game, but seems you are going in a course to make games for "babes" !!!? Where is the Blood ? Wheres is the Killing ? You presents a lot of games with that kind of animation 2D, included Battletoads !!! C' mon Wake UP !!! This
    is the year 2019 and today in games we want spectacular 3D Graphics !!! Believe me, this path that you taken is gonna destroy Xbox.

You gonna loose if you continue to make games for "babes" with 6 or 8 years old !!! Beyond that this political of "Game Pass" does not work with me, i dont wanna sign some service to have a game for some time , I want to buy a game, and in this process you
    have been losing. This because a lot of games that i would buy on Microsoft Store, Im buyng in Playstation Store and playng in my Playstation. Just because a lot of games in your Store have just like double of price that Playstation Store.

Why is that ? Im not dummy !!? Why a game multplatform have a price in Playstation Store and in Microsoft Store is a double ? Ok, sometimes Microsoft Store make a lot of promotions wich is good, but I bought so much more games for Playstation 4 just because
    they have much more games cheap and some with a half of price that Microsoft Store. You take for example today, If i wanna buy Marvel VS Capcom Infinite I will buy for my Playstation 4, in Microsoft Store its a double of price !! This game is in promotion
    on Playstation Store, why is not in promotion for Xbox ???

Well, this your company and you do whatever you want, i just be warning to you that some political adopted in this departament must be review, because I think that some paths that you taking are going to kill Xbox, I have 2 game consoles, Xbox One and Playstation
    4, in the begining i was totally Xbox, but over the years I have been more attracted for PS4, for the political of Sony to make agressive games with spetacular grafics 3D, good prices, and not focus on independent games made for "babes". Maybe you consider
    to take out some womens from this departament, but who cares ...

Thanks.

:)

Eduardo Sandes, Aug 22, 2019
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Yeah seems most of the people on XBOX like games for "babes" like Minecraft. Its ok, I can play games on PS4 and Xbox, but a lot of people dont have conditions to play both. And again i reaffirm the point that is not fair games be launched for example
    on PS4 and PC, and not on Xbox.
    And there's games that launch on xbox & pc that don't launch on the PS4.What's your point?

That's how the gaming industry works.

At least Microsoft/Xbox had a better E3 than PlayStation/Sony......oh wait!

If Xbox just made games to cater for your tastes then they would die in an instant.Thankfully they don't & they make games to cater for everyone.

And to answer another thing you asked,games go on sale at different times on different platforms,that's just the way it is & down to the publishers.

If you don't like gamepass then fine,don't subscribe,but millions are enjoying it at the moment & it's great value for money.

You say a lot of people can't play on multiple platforms well the same applies to games,not everyone can afford to buy multiple games & gamepass helps people like that.
  3. Sanguinem Malum Win User

I get the feeling you are trying to be provocative for the sake of creating a reaction. You are entitled to your opinions, but methinks you either didn't watch E3 closely or are attempting to provoke people.

There was an adequate mix of games in my opinion and the showing was considerably better than a certain other company who didn't turn up.

Based on what you are saying, Nintendo clearly never make any good games and Mario needs a big chainsaw! Whether a game is made for mature audiences or not is not what many people use as a means to measure the quality of a game.

My main gripe with the presentations at E3 and shows of that nature is that I dislike when they demo things that are not due to be released within the following 12 months. To me, these teasers are padding and puts me off as I would like the focus to remain
    more in the immediate.

Anyway, rant over, happy gaming all! :)
  4. Eduardo Sandes Win User

Yeah, I agree. Ori is a very good game with spectacular graphics !!

Cuphead too, is very good !! But, I think Microsoft have to focus on games AAA with amazing Graphics 3D, this is the future.
  5. Eduardo Sandes Win User

Yeah wich is very good, but the rest of games was totally for "babes" !!! You take battletoads for example, i was expecte a good game with amazing 3D graphics !! And what i saw it was a game with graphics with Fortinite Style.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Really not sure what you are on about. Gears of War 5 releases in a couple of weeks, Cyberpunk 2077 next year and they were just two off the top of my head.
Thema:

1. E3 FAIL + Games Expensive - Similar Threads - FAIL Games Expensive

2. Digital games fail to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital games fail to install: Hello, i just bought the new Tom Clancy Ghost Recon Breakpoint and when i tried to download it, it stopped at 22.07gb out of the total 47gb. I now have this problem with the rest of my digital...
  3. Xbox游戏更新失败 [Translate] Xbox game update failed

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox游戏更新失败 [Translate] Xbox game update failed: 我进入《极限竞速:地平线4》时,它 载了很久,然后显示更新失败,错误代 是0x80240438,进入游戏后在线功能都不能用了,请问这是怎么回事? [Translate by Mod] When I entered "Extreme Race: Horizon 4", it loaded for a long time, and then showupdate failed,...
  4. Gears of War 4 Error Failed to create game. 0x800706be

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 4 Error Failed to create game. 0x800706be: Hello, When I start Gears of War, I get an error like "Error Failed to create game. 0x800706be". If you could help with this situation, I would greatly appreciate it....
  5. Xbox games pass ultimate fails

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox games pass ultimate fails: So I have Xbox games pass ultimate & I went to download Batman arkham knight which is free on gamespass for console. Which I have as a part of the ultimate package but It says I need to get it to...
  6. xbox one games keep failing to open and games keep appearing in ready to install

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one games keep failing to open and games keep appearing in ready to install: all the games on my console keep failing to open and they started randomly appearing in the ready to install section might there be a problem with the profile or network all the games on my segate...
  7. Xbox Game Pass PC Beta - Your subscriptions failed to load

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC Beta - Your subscriptions failed to load: Hi, I bought the Xbox PC Game Pass earlier today and it has been working fine all day. However, suddenly a couple hours ago it stopped letting me download games, and instead prompts me to buy the...
  8. Two X1X ALpha Ring issues - Often a dark screen at launch & Games failing to launch/timing...

in XboX Insiders
    Two X1X ALpha Ring issues - Often a dark screen at launch & Games failing to launch/timing...: I'm in the Preview Alpha Ring and have been having two issues recently, although one of them has been going on longer and just keeps becoming more frequent. The most recent issue is when I start...
  9. Xbox one game failed to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one game failed to install: I got cod bo3 for Xbox one s (2nd hand) I put the game in (no wifi), At 20% installation it let me play zombies but stopped at 41% the Xbox says installation stopped. I uninstalled, restarted and...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC Failed to launch FM2019

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC Failed to launch FM2019: i using the Xbox(beta) on PC to launch FM2019 with xbox game pass ultimate. it pop up error message: Football Manager 2019 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in...