E3 Presentation, Favourite news?

Discus and support E3 Presentation, Favourite news? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; pretty hype on the new halo e3791dca-73a4-47ce-ba96-091aaf71a0b7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Emo Goggles, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Emo Goggles
    Emo Goggles Guest

pretty hype on the new halo

:)

Emo Goggles, Jun 11, 2019
  2. ravary212 Win User

This wasnt in the e3 but the cuphead dlc looks very great
  3. CyberKnoxx Win User

Game pass continues to grow. I love this service.
  4. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

Changes to Game Pass were fantastic - enough to persuade me to buy a new console, in fact. Fallen Order looked great too.
  5. ooO StAsH Ooo Win User

There wasn't a whole lot that excited me from this year's E3 but i'm hoping to see what the reviews and the community has to say about WRC 8 when it's released. Cyberpunk and Star Wars look amazing and probably were the only announcements that really got
    my interest. Will have to just wait and hope there are some surprises left for 2019!

Happy Gaming!
  6. JhonSnow777 Win User

Cyberpunk, Halo, FF VII Remaster
Thema:

1. E3 Presentation, Favourite news? - Similar Threads - Presentation Favourite news

2. Cartao presente[Translation-gift card]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cartao presente[Translation-gift card]: Comprei um cartao, ativei os créditos, mas n consigo usar. Na hora da compra do jogo me pedem um cartão de credito e eu n tenho. Se ja tenho crédito, e é um cartao presente, n deveriam me exigir...
  3. download the game by 'give a present'

in XBoX on Windows
    download the game by 'give a present': I bought the game age of empire this 2 mai 2020. By the activation 'give a present', i try to download this game, but this download was to long. Now, i can't download this game because the present...
  4. I bought vbucks as a present for my nephew on microsoft but how does he use them?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought vbucks as a present for my nephew on microsoft but how does he use them?: I bought vbucks for my nephew. I purchased them on microsoft but how can he put them on his fortnite account? I didn't receive a code 00027224-d17d-43da-8081-07fd3ca46162
  5. CARTÃO PRESENTE XBOX LIVE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CARTÃO PRESENTE XBOX LIVE: O código do cartão presente de jogos do XBOX LIVE não está sendo reconhecido mesmo sendo digitado corretamente. bcbc4f20-e2f3-4792-af98-360eee2babb8
  6. Xbox Credit as Present

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Credit as Present: Hi, I have purchased an Xbox One for someone's birthday and I want to get some credit to go with it. Can the credit be used by him to then buy Gold or the Ultimate Pass, or does he need to buy...
  7. Future Series X game presentation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Future Series X game presentation: Hey, fellow gamers, This week, Phil Spencer announced on Twitter that a presentation of new Xbox Series X games will be coming soon! What unannounced game are you hoping to see? For my part,...
  8. cartão presente.[Translation-gift card.]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    cartão presente.[Translation-gift card.]: comprei dois cartões presente na loja colombo na minha cidade foi ativo pela loja mais no xbox aparece esse código não é válido tente novamente por que acontece isso vou perde 100,00 reais....
  9. achievements presentation / G-score

in XBoX Games and Apps
    achievements presentation / G-score: please xbox change the display of the g score .. per exemple I have 3068 and it is so ugly put it 3 068 ( with the space , is more clean) its a detail but really unnerving...
  10. My Dad bought me a present digital code of 12 months from Italy I live in Romania and when...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Dad bought me a present digital code of 12 months from Italy I live in Romania and when...: I've got this digital code on gmail and it says is invalid please help. f88b6d4b-9d89-487c-a67c-5ae70ee08af9