E3: Project Scarlet

Discus and support E3: Project Scarlet in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Definitely putting money away ready for it 602cc632-b616-41b9-85fb-6a3ae1b4fbcc Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Skepticality, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Skepticality
    Skepticality Guest

Definitely putting money away ready for it

:)

Skepticality, Jun 11, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

Scarlet will be the last generation of consoles to then move to the cloud?

3. aMexicanErb Win User

I am glad they announced it this far ahead, I need to start a savings so that come 2020 I can get it! I am really excited about this system, looks like it is going to be amazing! I can't wait to hear the continued updates and features about Scarlett!
  4. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

I'm hopeful that it'll be worth it, but still a bit skeptical honestly. I'll be waiting for more news before I get overhyped.
  5. whatsAmada Win User

Definitely can not wait to see this next console, would have loved to see some concepts, but I know its still early. I think the price tag will be huge though.
  6. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

It sounds awesome and i guess its savings time
Thema:

1. E3: Project Scarlet - Similar Threads - Project Scarlet

2. Backwards Compatibility Requests for Project Scarlett

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility Requests for Project Scarlett: Before I get to the requests, let me start off by saying that the Backwards Compatibility (BC) team at Xbox has done a FANTASTIC job with bringing back many Xbox 360 and Original (OG) Xbox titles...
  3. Project Scarlett+Halo Infinite=<3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Project Scarlett+Halo Infinite=<3: How did you find the new Halo Infinite teaser? How much do you expect from this anxious game? Will you buy the Scarlett project edition together with Halo Infinite ?! I will do it!...
  4. Project Scarlett

in XBoX on Consoles
    Project Scarlett: First off i am a current xbox live gold member and have been for 7 consecutive years. I am a huge fan of Microsoft products period. If I could have everything in my house by Microsoft I would. But...
  5. Project xCloud: More for Gamers and Developers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Project xCloud: More for Gamers and Developers: I saw this posted on r/xboxone, thought it was interesting, and decided to start a discussion here about Xcloud. Last fall, we pulled back the curtain on Project xCloud – our game-streaming...
  6. Xbox one x project scorpio shutting off due to over heating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x project scorpio shutting off due to over heating: Hello all; As the title states my xbox one x ps edition starting acting up recently. It all started when the fan was getting noticeably louder as the months wore on. Then one day 2 and half...
  7. Xbox One X Project Scorpio NOISY FAN, even after repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Project Scorpio NOISY FAN, even after repair: Hi All I have had my Xbox One X repaired last September 2018, Project Scorpio, and the passed few months again it is sounding like a Jet Engine taxi to the runway. Has anyone had this issues...
  8. Xbox One X Project Scorpio - Probably my last release date purchase for xbox consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Project Scorpio - Probably my last release date purchase for xbox consoles: [img] [img] [img] l@Xbox When I heard Xbox was going to have a Special edition Xbox One X I was super excited and ordered one immediately thinking "it is getting awesome reviews as a super...
  9. on Project Cars 2 cannot get into time trail

in XBoX Games and Apps
    on Project Cars 2 cannot get into time trail: on pc2 cannot get into time trail i do not have gold subsciption 4af28bd6-4e15-4aad-8eec-d71c9a321d03
  10. Project Scarlet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Project Scarlet: What does everyone think that we will see with the Scarlet as far as new features? I almost wonder if they will finally be dropping physical media in favor of a fully digital experience....