E3: Project Scarlet

Discus and support E3: Project Scarlet in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Definitely putting money away ready for it 602cc632-b616-41b9-85fb-6a3ae1b4fbcc Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Skepticality, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Skepticality
    Skepticality Guest

Definitely putting money away ready for it

:)

Skepticality, Jun 11, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

Scarlet will be the last generation of consoles to then move to the cloud?

3. aMexicanErb Win User

I am glad they announced it this far ahead, I need to start a savings so that come 2020 I can get it! I am really excited about this system, looks like it is going to be amazing! I can't wait to hear the continued updates and features about Scarlett!
  4. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

I'm hopeful that it'll be worth it, but still a bit skeptical honestly. I'll be waiting for more news before I get overhyped.
  5. whatsAmada Win User

Definitely can not wait to see this next console, would have loved to see some concepts, but I know its still early. I think the price tag will be huge though.
  6. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

It sounds awesome and i guess its savings time
Thema:

1. E3: Project Scarlet - Similar Threads - Project Scarlet

2. Xbox next console (project scarlett)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox next console (project scarlett): If i purchase a external seagate hard drive designed to work with the xbox one will it work with the next generation of console being released ? a3f9d0bd-0d2a-4b24-a756-94006a074b0a
  3. What is "Project Scarlet"?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is "Project Scarlet"?: I've just been having a look through questions and discussions on the Xbox Community. Someone asked about backwards compatability and others replied saying about "Project Scarlet". This is the...
  4. I can not project my computer to the Xbox One with the Wireless Display app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not project my computer to the Xbox One with the Wireless Display app: Hello, I am French so excuse me from my english. My problem is this, I can not display my computer on my Xbox One. I use the "project" feature of my computer and the Xbox One displays connection...
  5. project gotham racing

in XBoX on Consoles
    project gotham racing: who would like to rescue this saga for today? I think it was fantastic. to get it right I think it might live up to the horizon forza f8fa11aa-32ca-49b3-badd-66ae980e873f
  6. Digital Foundry: Xbox Project Scarlett Reveal Spec Analysis

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digital Foundry: Xbox Project Scarlett Reveal Spec Analysis: Hi folks, For those of you interested in the technical side of the next Xbox console 'Scarlett' I highly recommend you watch the latest video analysis from the guys over at Digital Foundry:...
  7. I have a question about the new Scarlett project

in XboX Insiders
    I have a question about the new Scarlett project: I was wondering if I can still have me in the insider program with my all the exspirience points I have earned and what level im in and my stats for the insider program in the Xbox insider hub...
  8. I would like to know if the weekly requests are carried forward in any form to the Project...

in XboX Insiders
    I would like to know if the weekly requests are carried forward in any form to the Project...: so they may consider providing us with an OS built partially by our Ideas submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments]
  9. Project Scarlett Speculation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Project Scarlett Speculation: I know there have been a few posts asking about hype or other areas on Project Scarlett but I've been thinking over some of the key announcement details given and have come up with a few...
  10. Project Scarlet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Project Scarlet: What does everyone think that we will see with the Scarlet as far as new features? I almost wonder if they will finally be dropping physical media in favor of a fully digital experience....