E308 error

Discus and support E308 error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just can't get a solution: I am getting an XBox error. Tried rebooting and reconnecting all ports. Error is E304 00000000 8000FFFF System seems to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GaudyCape5930, Feb 15, 2014.

1. E308 error

Just can't get a solution: I am getting an XBox error. Tried rebooting and reconnecting all ports.

Error is E304 00000000 8000FFFF

System seems to hang for ages and then goes black. Would welcome any ideas of a solution.

:)

GaudyCape5930, Feb 15, 2014
  2. Gift3d
    Gift3d Guest
    Credentials error

credentials? isnt that like your accont info?

Try to go on xbox.com and sign into it and see if u have any messages. might just need to verify an email or something

Gift3d, Feb 15, 2014
  3. PB7
    PB7 Guest
  4. Toxic Raven
    Toxic Raven Guest

E308 error

The only thing I found when searching was a thread talking about a bad hard drive. I recommend calling support.

Toxic Raven, Feb 15, 2014
  5. Toxic Raven Win User

E308 error

The only thing I found when searching was a thread talking about a bad hard drive. I recommend calling support.
  6. HELLRAZER305 Win User

Error Error Error

DID you fix it I got the same one??
  7. InFaDeLiTy Win User

Errors Errors Errors

No not at all, I cannot connect to XBL at all, I am not sure what is happening, I know my internet is working fine and ive never had issues with this console but since the most recent update my xbox wouldnt download/install it properly and i havent been
    able get online at all its quite lame.
  8. Mister Fitzer Win User

Errors Errors Errors

Hey mate, can you please list the exact errors you're encountering? Also, go ahead and take a few minutes to answer the bold questions

here
    , as we'll need that information to help resolve the network issues.
  9. Photonimus Win User

ERROR ERROR ERROR...

Well, first things first.... If you want help, conduct yourself in a pleasant and respectable manner. Secondly, we can't help unless you describe a problem fully. Even then, we can only go through steps to try to help, so you need to cooperate. If the answers
    don't work, getting angry is not the course of action, it means we need to dig deeper.

If someone reads the issue and directs you to a solution, try it out. If it doesn't work, let us know so we can dig deeper.

And most importantly, understand that we here on these forums are not microsoft/xbox employees, we are gamers such as yourself trying to help out. When an issue requires contacting official support, they wont put up with this kind of attitude over the phone.

So again I say, please reply and fully explain each issue you are having so we can work through this.
Thema:

E308 error

1. E308 error - Similar Threads - E308 error

2. Broadcasting Error?

in XBoX on Windows
    Broadcasting Error?: When I open the Xbox PC game bar and hit broadcast, it says there was an error on the right middle of the screen. I press it to troubleshoot my broadcasting and go to "Privacy and Online Safety"...
  3. Xbox one controller Bluetooth error

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox one controller Bluetooth error: I have a question over the mapping and fuctions on the xbox controller while connected to a phone via Bluetooth. I can easily connect my controller to my phone (white sport edition controller) but...
  4. error-code-8027025a

in XBoX on Consoles
    error-code-8027025a: Hi, whenever I start my XBOX ONE S and try to sign in to my profile I get error code 8027025a Microsoft account has taken too long to start. I have tried to hard reset my console numerous times...
  5. Cache error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cache error: Xbox one WILL NOT clear local cache.tried everything 100 times.hard reboot doesnt work tried it everyway restart\power cycle no.energy saver no.persistent data no.tried oline,offline,adjusting...
  6. Xbox is connected to internet, but error code 0x800704cf

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox is connected to internet, but error code 0x800704cf: Xbox is connected to internet, but when signing it it says Xbox is not connected. Please help cf45e1c5-1b71-4fb8-814f-c780cadcdf1d
  7. bought a pre owned xbox 360 not allowing me to reset password error message #

in XboX Networking Hardware
    bought a pre owned xbox 360 not allowing me to reset password error message #: bought a pre owned xbox 360 not allowing me to reset password error message # Hi there, are you trying to reset the Family Passcode or an account password? The steps mentioned by the other...
  8. I'm skip-ahead and when I click on "release notes found here" I'm redirecting to a 404 error

in XboX Insiders
    I'm skip-ahead and when I click on "release notes found here" I'm redirecting to a 404 error: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  9. error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code: it says troubleshoot and start up error and i have a brand new xbox s just got it and its already doing this 552c6d6f-6cd1-4adb-8ff6-e073ba6a07fe
  10. Error codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error codes: I have only had my xbox one s for a year and a half and I'm getting error codes 101 and 102 when i tried the USB fix. Am i really going to have to buy a new console after only a year and a half?...