e5games stop working or just freezes up or closes on it's own...

Discus and support e5games stop working or just freezes up or closes on it's own... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; why does jewels of ???????? e5games freeze-up, mouse stop responding, or just closes? this happens so much I've got tired of it, these e5games are the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by fbi1, Sep 10, 2021.

1. fbi1
    fbi1 Guest

why does jewels of ???????? e5games freeze-up, mouse stop responding, or just closes? this happens so much I've got tired of it, these e5games are the worst Microsoft has ever put out there...........I've been gaming with Microsoft for over 20 years. i saw that lots of others with the same problem but for the last 6 months nothing changed even after doing the fixes............... i quit...........

:)

2. SamQY Win User

3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @fbi1! I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this situation is causing you.

Would you please provide us with further information regarding this issue:

• Except from the freezing issue, are you receiving any specific error codes or messages when launching or playing the games?
    • Are you facing this issue only with one game of G5 Games or all of the games?
    • May I know the troubleshooting steps performed by you so far?
    • Which version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type: winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit Enter.
    This clarification would aid in allowing us to provide the proper troubleshooting for this situation.
  4. djmistaspot Win User

Mouse

Are you saying it stops working as in the xbox just freezes up?
  5. CovetousTag3653 Win User

xbox one controller only connecting thru usb and if it's right next to the console power button.

that's what I'm thinking. I just thought it was weird that it worked fine but now it only works right up close to the console. I thought it would just stop all together.
  6. blueamcat Win User

Games freezing up and closing

How old is the Xbox? Have you tried a different HDMI cable if the screen isn't looking correct? Or maybe another monitor/TV?
Thema:

1. e5games stop working or just freezes up or closes on it's own... - Similar Threads - e5games stop working

2. "Installation Stopped" - Issues with installing/updating on the Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Installation Stopped" - Issues with installing/updating on the Xbox Series X: I have been experiencing some issues when installing/updating games on my Series X. When I start a download, everything starts out just fine but then out of nowhere, “Installation Stopped”. The...
  3. Is there a way to stop my Series X from installing the Xbox avatar apps??

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to stop my Series X from installing the Xbox avatar apps??: I know it isn't a big issue but everytime there is a console update (which is quite often as I'm in the Alpha skip ahead) it will reinstall both of the avatar apps. I have 0 interest in creating a...
  4. Installation stopped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation stopped: Call of Duty Cold War had an update a couple months ago but when I tried playing it wouldn’t work so I uninstalled the game and tried installing it again but every time I try it says “Installation...
  5. Dolby Vision stopped working on Halo MCC for no reason? It just goes to HDR now.

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Vision stopped working on Halo MCC for no reason? It just goes to HDR now.: I’ve trued restarting many times to no avail. submitted by /u/JuniperChaos [link] [comments]
  6. Flight simulator stops after 60 seconds. Other games work OK?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight simulator stops after 60 seconds. Other games work OK?: On PC Flight Simulator loads and runs for 1 - 2 minutes then stops? 60c44053-cbe7-4388-8d8b-49f64ba61e52
  7. Is it possible to stop a free trial if you didn’t install it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to stop a free trial if you didn’t install it?: I was about to buy a Xbox game pass in 2 hours and the games I wanted have a free trial, I tap a and it says to install, I didn’t install it but is there anyway to get rid of it before the trial...
  8. Xbox Wireless Adapter Causes USB Headset to Stop Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Wireless Adapter Causes USB Headset to Stop Working: So I got a Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 so I can use my controller with the my PC. It works fine except for one really weird problem. When I plug it into my motherboard, it causes my USB...
  9. Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War - the game freezes (stops responding) on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War - the game freezes (stops responding) on Xbox One: I've already completed Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War campaign. They were no problems with it. Now when I run the game (on startscreen) it often stops responding to any buttons including Xbox...
  10. How to stop throttle on ground properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to stop throttle on ground properly: I’ve looked through the options and it always sits at a bit higher then 0 on the runway no matter the options I turn off, getting aggravating to try and park a big 747 when you have to hit the...