EA Access 30 Day Trail Code Missing/Deleted

Discus and support EA Access 30 Day Trail Code Missing/Deleted in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I received a 30 day free trail to EA Access (via Xbox message). I wanted to wait to redeem it (for Battlefront), but the code isn't in my messages any... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Z Tank, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Z Tank
    Z Tank Guest

I received a 30 day free trail to EA Access (via Xbox message). I wanted to wait to redeem it (for Battlefront), but the code isn't in my messages any more. Is there a way to get this back?

Thanks

:)

Z Tank, Nov 9, 2015
  2. MILKI93
    MILKI93 Guest
    EA Access 30 Day Trail

I received 30 days ea access via private massage, but now i dont see this code. Can you help me ? want to try battlefront

MILKI93, Nov 9, 2015
  3. EA Access 30 Day Trail

The only EA Access promotions that we are aware of are for FIFA 16 and Madden 16. The only reference I can see for the greatest lineup that you reference are for the Rewards Program, which is separate from what we do here on these support forums.

Do you happen to have a link that the promotion is from so that I can look into it further?

Misses Quinzel, Nov 9, 2015
  4. EA Access 30 Day Trail Code Missing/Deleted

Hey there Z Tank!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Quimby, Nov 10, 2015
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there Z Tank!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  6. MILKI93 Win User

EA Access 30 Day Trail

7. Mister Maka Win User

EA Access 30 Day Trail

Hey MILKI93!

Not everyone received that message I'm afraid. If you're not seeing it in your Xbox Live messages then it sounds like you weren't chosen for this particular promotion as messages last 30 days before being deleted.
  8. MILKI93 Win User

EA Access 30 Day Trail

its like, to celebrate the greatest line up in Xbox, we are giving you a code 30 days Ea access (you can play star wars battlefront for a limited time)
  9. Misses Quinzel Win User

EA Access 30 Day Trail

The only EA Access promotions that we are aware of are for FIFA 16 and Madden 16. The only reference I can see for the greatest lineup that you reference are for the Rewards Program, which is separate from what we do here on these support forums.

Do you happen to have a link that the promotion is from so that I can look into it further?
Thema:

1. EA Access 30 Day Trail Code Missing/Deleted - Similar Threads - Access Trail Code

2. Still can't access alpha or alpha skip ahead...

in XboX Insiders
    Still can't access alpha or alpha skip ahead...: Level 12, 3 years, 9 months, 44 quests, 54 surveys and 2 reports later and I'm still stuck in beta with never having an option to enter alpha. I'm part of all available previews on Xbox and...
  3. accessing Xbox One Gamepass Saves after buying game on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    accessing Xbox One Gamepass Saves after buying game on Xbox One: I was playing Witcher 3 on the Xbox One using Gamepass for 3 months. I read that if I paid for the full game, that I would be able to pick up where I left off (in other words - that my saved games...
  4. Only one account is able to access XBL.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only one account is able to access XBL.: Only one account on my Xbox is able to use XBL Gold, however when this user is signed in all the rest of the accounts have access to XBL Gold. I am currently unable to join parties or create them....
  5. i pre ordered fifa 17 with 1 month trail of ea access promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i pre ordered fifa 17 with 1 month trail of ea access promotion: i pre ordered fifa 17 on the 10th of September and there is promotion that u get 1 month ea access code when you pre order it and it says i should get the code within 7 to 10 days and its now...
  6. Lost message with code to EA access free trail to Madden 17 Super Deluxe Edition how do I get ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost message with code to EA access free trail to Madden 17 Super Deluxe Edition how do I get ...: Lost message with code to EA access free trail to Madden 17 Super Deluxe Edition how do I get a new code? 8d064365-597e-4ae6-9f0b-64a666151c44
  7. Expired Message for EA Access 1 Month Trail

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Expired Message for EA Access 1 Month Trail: Hi I planned on using my 1 month trail now since I have holidays but the message with the code has disappeared, anyway I can get that code or message back? Thanks...
  8. Ea Access Trail Code Message disappeared

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ea Access Trail Code Message disappeared: Hey. I recieved a free one month ea access code. I was thinking about using it at a later date so I did nothing about it. But when I checked my messages today I saw that the message is gone with...
  9. EA Access 30 Day Trail

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    EA Access 30 Day Trail: I received 30 days ea access via private massage, but now i dont see this code. Can you help me ? want to try battlefront 3018a88a-2fc6-4ab7-81db-218d9ffc5b5f
  10. Free trail for D2 is blocking access to full game I now have on disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free trail for D2 is blocking access to full game I now have on disc: Tried uninstalling but trail mode still blocking full game access. How can I fix this? Tx 86dd25ca-9ab5-4582-bba1-040b4dd54067