EA access almaya çalışırken telefonla alım yapamıyorum [Translation-I can't make phone...

Discus and support EA access almaya çalışırken telefonla alım yapamıyorum [Translation-I can't make phone... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Yaklaşık 3 saattir ea access 12 aylık üyelik almaya çalışıyorum ancak çok çok tuhaf bir hatayla karşılaştım. Başka bir oyun veya abonelik almaya... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by fatihÖztürkmen, Aug 22, 2019.

1. EA access almaya çalışırken telefonla alım yapamıyorum [Translation-I can't make phone...

Yaklaşık 3 saattir ea access 12 aylık üyelik almaya çalışıyorum ancak çok çok tuhaf bir hatayla karşılaştım.

Başka bir oyun veya abonelik almaya çalışınca telefonumla ödeme seçeneğim cikarken sadece ea access alımında telefonumla odeme yapamıyorum. "Yeni yöntem ekle" den tekrar girmeye çalışınca da kodu girmeme ragmen gene telefonla ödeme yöntemim çıkmıyor. Lütfen
    yardim edin

[Translation-I have been trying to get a 12 month membership for about 3 hours of EA access but I have encountered a very very strange error.

When I try to get another game or subscription, I can't pay with my phone only when receiving ea access when I have the option to pay with my phone.
    When I try to enter the "Add new method" again, even though I don't enter the code, my payment method does not come out again.
    Please help me]

:)

fatihÖztürkmen, Aug 22, 2019
Thema:

EA access almaya çalışırken telefonla alım yapamıyorum [Translation-I can't make phone...

1. EA access almaya çalışırken telefonla alım yapamıyorum [Translation-I can't make phone... - Similar Threads - access almaya çalışırken

2. lost access to all my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost access to all my games: Their are some games I purchased on my previous account, however I had to create a new account since I lost access to my previous account. Since I can't access the account I can't access the games...
  3. Fifa 20 Ea early access packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 20 Ea early access packs: My EA access early packs were not added to my account this weekend and Xbox support is down... what should i do c058c061-6738-444b-902f-b04b0fd65372
  4. “You need to be signed into Xbox LIVE to access Xbox LIVE game play features.”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “You need to be signed into Xbox LIVE to access Xbox LIVE game play features.”: So I recently reinstalled Battlefield 3 and I wanted to play multiplayer but it keeps on saying this same message “You need to be signed into Xbox LIVE to access Xbox LIVE game play features.” and...
  5. Xbox Error Code 0x803f8001 & 0x82D40003, unable to launch EA Access Trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Error Code 0x803f8001 & 0x82D40003, unable to launch EA Access Trial: I renewed my subscription to EA Access on September 8th, 2019, hoping to play a few hours of the NHL 20 trial. After completing the trial download, I attempted to launch the game through the EA...
  6. Cant access games or movies purchased with no internet

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant access games or movies purchased with no internet: We had our internet turned off at our house. We were told that we could still play the games and watch the movies we purchased thru our Xbox One but we can't. We were told to take it somewhere...
  7. Despite having reached GDPR minimum age I'm still denied to access my Xbox Live account...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Despite having reached GDPR minimum age I'm still denied to access my Xbox Live account...: Hello, I've recently reached the minimum age of consent for the treatment of personal data for my country (included in the GDPR). For that reason, I asked to be removed from the Microsoft family...
  8. Unable to access MS Rewards Cosmic Rescue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access MS Rewards Cosmic Rescue: My kids have a link for this activity, but they don't have phones to complete searches and the like. However, I don't have a link on the Rewards website for my account. Any reason why this would...
  9. Any way to access my Mass Effect 2 save I have on my old Xbox One, on my new Xbox One X ?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any way to access my Mass Effect 2 save I have on my old Xbox One, on my new Xbox One X ?...: I've seen posts about transfering saves from X360 to XBOne, but couldn't find anything about what I'm going through. I've played Mass Effect 2 a few weeks ago on my Xbox One via BC ( the digital...
  10. EA Access

in XBoX Accessibility
    EA Access: Can EA Access be shared between 2 consoles ,like Gold share ? 235d75fa-8f13-408b-9fe9-ae312086117e