EA Access beta code

Discus and support EA Access beta code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I had received a EA Access Beta code, but i could not use it because my friends messaged me so much that it got knocked out of my xbox live inbox.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Loomecy, Aug 3, 2014.

1. Loomecy
    Loomecy Guest

EA Access beta code

I had received a EA Access Beta code, but i could not use it because my friends messaged me so much that it got knocked out of my xbox live inbox. There fore i can not view the code and redeem it. I am wondering if there is any way to recover it or
    get a new one?

:)

Loomecy, Aug 3, 2014
  2. ingcarlos26
    ingcarlos26 Guest
    Looking for an EA Access beta code

To any fellow Xbox gamer willing to help.

Yesterday I joined the Xbox One dashboard preview program. I’m very interested in joining the EA Access beta program, but apparently since I joined after the 27 of July I haven’t received the code to download the beta.

Is there any Xbox gamer that is part of the dashboard program and isn’t interested in joining the EA Access beta, willing to share his code with me?

If you can help me you can pm the code or send me a message via xbox live my gt is: ingcarlosA26

Thanks for taking your time to read this post.

ingcarlos26, Aug 3, 2014
  3. heavensdevil
    heavensdevil Guest
    Anyone here is in EA Access beta?

It's another subscription based service from EA called EA Access. It's $5 a month or $30 a year for access to some of the games by EA for free which they add to "Vault" as they call it. I'm not very sure about the details but you can look into it for yourself at their EA Access site.

heavensdevil, Aug 3, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

EA Access beta code

For future reference please try to keep preview issues limited to the preview forums.

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

Have you considered checking your messages on the forums here?

onyxishere, Aug 4, 2014
  5. ImCrack504 Win User

EA Access

hi i am having the same issues as the topic creator. i have the dashboard preview but it will not allow me to download the ea access beta. says its unavailble. Can someone get me a access code and access to the ea access forums please. thanks in advance.
    GT is
  6. KillinNGrinnin Win User

xbox one preview

Hi I'm asking regarding the ea access beta. I was told by microsoft that all preview members would have access to this beta but I have not received a code yet. It also says on my preview apps info that preview members should have access. Is there anyway
    you can get a code to me? thanks
  7. onyxishere Win User

Ea access beta code

Ok, send a pm to mistur niceguy about not being able to post in the preview forums. He should be able to help out.
  8. onyxishere Win User

EA Access beta code

For future reference please try to keep preview issues limited to the preview forums.

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

Have you considered checking your messages on the forums here?
  9. Mst Sgt Peppa Win User

codes for BF3 Beta?

Beta is open, as of the 29th it will appear on the marketplace so no codes necessary. If you bought the LE of Medal of Honor you get early access on the 27th, in which case a beta code will be e-mailed to the address linked with either your EA account or
    your Xbox Live account.
Thema:

EA Access beta code

1. EA Access beta code - Similar Threads - Access beta code

2. Beta code/access for the division 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Beta code/access for the division 2: Hey guys/gals i preordered the divison 2 on xbox live but its bot giving me an access code or access to the beta via ths store.. am i doing/lookikg in the wrong places??...
  3. Receiving error code 0x87e107f8 when trying to access XBox free Black Ops 4 Beta. Cannot ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Receiving error code 0x87e107f8 when trying to access XBox free Black Ops 4 Beta. Cannot ...: Anyone else having problems ? 25375aa2-b3bd-40db-bf25-072e91238abc
  4. Preordered Destiny 2 and never got the beta access code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Preordered Destiny 2 and never got the beta access code: I preordered Destiny 2 back in march and was never emailed an access code to the beta that starts tomorrow. I would like to be able to access the beta for tomorrow since that is what I paid for....
  5. Early Access Overwatch Beta Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Early Access Overwatch Beta Code: I preordered Overwatch a few months ago, I received one beta key (which I gave to a friend) and have not received the second key nor am I able to launch the game to play the beta. I find this to...
  6. Lost Overwatch Beta Early Access Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost Overwatch Beta Early Access Code: Got My Beta Code Sent Through Xbox Live System Message About 2 Days Ago. I FigUred I Could One Click Download And Rapidly Pressed A HopingTo Start The Download BuT Only Deleted It. I Pre Ordered...
  7. Did not receive friend code for overwatch early beta access.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive friend code for overwatch early beta access.: pre ordered on the 27th of last month and i have not gotten the friend code yet. bba1f3fa-5562-4066-957e-c7ae7f6a119f
  8. Pre-orderd no beta access code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-orderd no beta access code: I pre-ordered months ago and never received access code for Sept 1 access. Any help would be appreciated 24554d88-ab2f-4206-8a40-4a32bf7f2280
  9. Codes of access to the beta of destiny 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Codes of access to the beta of destiny 2: Hello, I have pre-order the version Digital deluxe Edition of destiny 2 to have an early access to the beta but I did not receive any code to have the advance access would it be possible that I am...
  10. Destiny 2 Pre-Order early access beta code not received

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Pre-Order early access beta code not received: After pre-ordering Destiny 2, June 14, I was supposed to receive a code in my email allowing me to download the Destiny 2 early access beta; however, I have not received said code anywhere. I was...