EA access code on purchase of FIFA 16 from Xbox one store not received even after 1 month

Discus and support EA access code on purchase of FIFA 16 from Xbox one store not received even after 1 month in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, This is regarding purchase of a pre order game from xbox one store. as per the game.. i am supposed to receive some access code with a week...... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SolvedPayload4, Sep 9, 2015.

1. EA access code on purchase of FIFA 16 from Xbox one store not received even after 1 month

Hi,

This is regarding purchase of a pre order game from xbox one store. as per the game.. i am supposed to receive some access code with a week... it has been a month but yet i havent received any thing in my message box... Can u please check and
    let me know how to get the code.

Thanks & Regards,

Subhojit

:)

SolvedPayload4, Sep 9, 2015
  2. EA ACCESS

Hi,i buy my xbox one with fifa 16.I have problem because i must download FIFA 16 from EA access(I have one month free).Where i can download ea access?I search this program on store and i not have results.When I go to the store and entered Fifa 16 an option
    to purchase by ea access, cl on the only thing I can do is buy it for a year or month and realize code.Where can I have this code or how to download ea access ?

In advance sorry for my language.

HumidSatyr87392, Sep 9, 2015
  3. FIFA 16- One Month EA ACCESS CODE

Hello,

I was told to post here by xbox customer support to get my one Month EA ACCESS CODE since I pre-ordered FIFA 16.

Promotion Details: PRE-ORDERED FIFA 16 and was supposed to get a code for 1 MONTH of EA ACCESS

Date of Purchase: I PRE-ORDERED FIFA 16 on July 22nd 2015

Promo Item(s): One-month EA ACCESS CODE.

Thank you for all your help

xCFx l GATOR l, Sep 9, 2015
  4. EA access code on purchase of FIFA 16 from Xbox one store not received even after 1 month

Hey there SolvedPayload4!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Quimby, Sep 10, 2015
  5. Xx GiV3NchY xX Win User

when i purchased the Fifa 16 game i will receive a code for the Fifa 17 game. The one that we offer is that when you pre-order the Fifa 17 i will receive a 1 month code of EA-access and it will be delivered to me but it's deleted by xbox one live messa

when i purchased the Fifa 16 game i will receive a code for the Fifa 17 game. The one that we offer is that when you pre-order the Fifa 17 i will receive a 1 month code of EA-access and it will be delivered to me but it's deleted by xbox one live messages
    not deleted by my hand and I want retrieving my code please??
  6. TimKinW Win User

My old messages are disappeared.

Pre-ordered Fifa 16 EA Access 1 month code
  7. Dimegio AlDiTa Win User

EA ACCESS CODE.

I received this code for reservate FIFA in the store ... so it gives you 1 month-trial to EA Access---
  8. FizzyPaprika195 Win User

Fifa code missing

Yeah I bought the console pack that included fifa 16 and ea access for a month- ea access code was there but fifa 16 wasn't. Surely the original purchase retailer has nothing to do with it, people in xbox must have forgotten to include it
  9. Mister Quimby Win User

EA access code on purchase of FIFA 16 from Xbox one store not received even after 1 month

Hey there SolvedPayload4!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
Thema:

1. EA access code on purchase of FIFA 16 from Xbox one store not received even after 1 month - Similar Threads - access code purchase

2. I purchased Battlefield 1 and had recieved a code for a 1-Month Ea Access, The codes Expires ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I purchased Battlefield 1 and had recieved a code for a 1-Month Ea Access, The codes Expires ...: I purchased Battlefield 1 and had recieved a code for a 1-Month Ea Access, The codes Expires November 3rd,2016 which is today... Currently 8:10pm as of writing this.. Im trying to redeem the code...
  3. Ea Access Code Missing From Purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ea Access Code Missing From Purchase: I have ordered Battlefield™ 1 Early Enlister Deluxe Edition on Sep 30, 2016, its been 10 days since the order was processed yet my one month EA subscription code is missing....
  4. Lost ea access code from purchase of battlefield 1

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost ea access code from purchase of battlefield 1: I made another post about this earlier just checking. Contacted EA they told me to come here. Was on chat with someone from microsoft "xbox" . He told me to post my situation here. I hope this...
  5. Haven't Received 1-Month EA Access Code for Battlefield 1 Purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't Received 1-Month EA Access Code for Battlefield 1 Purchase: I purchased Battlefield 1 on the 19th and the Game Description says that the 1-Month EA Access Code would be sent to my messages within 7 - 10 days. I have yet to receive the 1-Month EA Access...
  6. Never received 1-month EA Access Code after purchasing digital copy of FIFA 17 Deluxe Edition ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received 1-month EA Access Code after purchasing digital copy of FIFA 17 Deluxe Edition ...: I never received a 1-month EA Access code when i purchased the Digital copy of FIFA 17 Deluxe Edition on the Xbox One marketplace. Ive contacted Xbox Support about this and no one has been able to...
  7. Ea access code not received on purchase of Fifa 17 super deluxe edition

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ea access code not received on purchase of Fifa 17 super deluxe edition: I've spoken to two people who work for you about me not getting my ea access code on purchase is the dada 17 super deluxe edition they refered me to you and they said that you could supply me with...
  8. Purchased NHL 17 store but didn't receive ea access code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased NHL 17 store but didn't receive ea access code: i purchased NHL 17 in the store and was supposed to receive ea access code for a free month and did not receive any codes. b7b40d68-140b-46ca-a75b-4c181b673808
  9. Did not recieve EA Access code after purchasing FIFA 17.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did not recieve EA Access code after purchasing FIFA 17.: Hello, I purchased FIFA 17 Super Deluxe Edition on my Xbox One on August 5th. It takes about 5-10 days to recieve the 1 Month EA Access code but I still haven't recieved it and I would like to...
  10. Can't use XBL codes, EA Access, or make purchases with my credit card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't use XBL codes, EA Access, or make purchases with my credit card: Whenever I try to redeem my 3 month XBL, EA Access, or purchase something with my card I get an error code like this: XBOS-3020 618c09f7-8bf6-401e-83d7-953795f641f6 I've waited...