EA Access Content

Discus and support EA Access Content in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I know this is still beta, but i was wondering when some new titles might be added for the 3.99 that you have to pay for? currently there is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ŧuroĸħaŋ..., Aug 10, 2014.

1. EA Access Content

I know this is still beta, but i was wondering when some new titles might be added for the 3.99 that you have to pay for?

currently there is battlefield 4, 2 boring sports games and peggle (whatever that @!?£$% is)

Anyone have any clues?

:)

Ŧuroĸħaŋ..., Aug 10, 2014
  2. sc_shark
    sc_shark Guest
    ea acess went live today. aug 11,2014

anyone with an active subscription to EA Access can download the Second Assault expansion pack for Battlefield 4 starting January 29 and through February 28, free of charge.

All you need to do is find it on the EA Access Hub app on Xbox One.

Battlefield 4 is itself part of the games available through EA Access, without any DLC. This is will be the first piece of DLC to added to the game through the service.

Battlefield 4 Second Assault DLC free to all EA Access members - VG247

another positive addition to ea access.. i mean bf4 is already in the vault.. so it is good news they may dabble with free dlc for vault games as well.. it may open the door to more ea access content.. i kinda figured at first they would be on a 2 month cycle for game content.. it may shorten that time frame all together... it also helps them keep games active that would otherwise die out... all in all i think ea is doing well with ea access and how it is running so far.

sc_shark, Aug 10, 2014
  3. Purchased Battlefield HARDLINE Premium Addon for $0.00 and I don't see it in Purchase History...

Hey there,

To clear things up. If you have an active EA access, you are then able to download all contents available on the vault. That's the reason why EA contents that are on the xbox one store shows as free when your EA access is active. But that doesn't mean that
    you will own the content entirely. You did not pay Microsoft on the first place. You just have the premium service of EA to get it while your subscribed. So once your EA access ends, your ownership also ends.

SingCongButas25, Aug 10, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

EA Access Content

onyxishere, Aug 10, 2014
  5. RandyAU93 Win User

Dragon age origins

EA Access is not required. You may need a separate (and free)
    EA Account
    to access some content on EA servers.
  6. onyxishere Win User

EA Access Content

7. SingCongButas25 Win User

Purchased Battlefield HARDLINE Premium Addon for $0.00 and I don't see it in Purchase History...

Hey there,

To clear things up. If you have an active EA access, you are then able to download all contents available on the vault. That's the reason why EA contents that are on the xbox one store shows as free when your EA access is active. But that doesn't mean that
    you will own the content entirely. You did not pay Microsoft on the first place. You just have the premium service of EA to get it while your subscribed. So once your EA access ends, your ownership also ends.
  8. ngocphi Win User

Homes Xbox One's

No ea access only allows the account holder to use content and then have to be signed in
  9. NeecHMonkeY Win User

No Online Passes, No Day One DLC, Just the Game I Bought!

You had to be ONLINE to access the Cerberus Network and the content that came with it and you also had to be ONLINE and connected to the EA servers to access the content in Dragon Age. ONLINE does not solely represent Multiplayer.
Thema:

EA Access Content

1. EA Access Content - Similar Threads - Access Content

2. Access to digital content bundled with original console purchase?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Access to digital content bundled with original console purchase?: If I sell my Jedi Fallen Order Deluxe edition Xbox one bundle that came with a card to redeem a copy of fallen order - is there any way to allow the buyer to redeem the game again? Can I...
  3. Games saying I have xbox live parental settings restricting me from accessing content.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Games saying I have xbox live parental settings restricting me from accessing content.: Today I hopped onto my Xbox not changing any of my settings any other previous days, and when I logged onto FH4 it wouldn't let me access community made tunes or liveries, to make sure it wasn't...
  4. Can’t launch Roblox Games/Access to Shared Content denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t launch Roblox Games/Access to Shared Content denied: Hi! So when I try to play a Roblox game (piggy/ftf) my xbox (one) tells me that my privacy does not let me see the content created by other users. I looked up on the Internet and I found this:...
  5. Você não pode acessar este conteúdo [You cannot access this content]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Você não pode acessar este conteúdo [You cannot access this content]: Estou com um problema, sempre que vou ver um jogo mais violento na loja, e quando vou ver as capturas de tela aparece: "Você não pode acessar este conteúdo", sendo que minha conta é mais de 18....
  6. Xbox loading screen whenever I try to access content in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox loading screen whenever I try to access content in game: Whenever I select an option in game that will load me into an online lobby to start playing, the screen goes grey with a loading circle on screen. It looks to be official and not part of the game...
  7. Issues with access to content on call of duty modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with access to content on call of duty modern warfare: I can access warzone but multiplayer spec ops and the campaign all say i need to install the content which I already have installed. I have tried deleting and reinstalling the content with no luck...
  8. Hitman 2 - Unable to access base game content from bundle purchase.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman 2 - Unable to access base game content from bundle purchase.: Hello, I bought Hitman 2 two days ago. I got the GOTY Legacy Pack bundle as my purchase option. As i understand it, this bundle is supposed to include the Hitman 2 full game as well as all of the...
  9. Cannot access Iris pack content on Laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access Iris pack content on Laptop: I bought the Iris pack for Fortnite in Microsoft store. I play Fortnite on my laptop. The content didn't download to the laptop. I can see that I own the content but how do I get it on my laptop....
  10. downloaded content not accessable under different account users

in XBoX Games and Apps
    downloaded content not accessable under different account users: Recently downloaded battlefront II celebration edition on main account for xbox one. Other profiles on xbox are not able to access the free skins with the game. Can a game be transferred or listed...