EA ACCESS Error

Discus and support EA ACCESS Error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Has anyone else encountered the error: 0x80073cf6 when trying to load the EA Access hub? It just says sorry something went wrong, and gives the error... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DaVelle1, Jul 11, 2019.

1. DaVelle1
    DaVelle1 Guest

EA ACCESS Error

Has anyone else encountered the error: 0x80073cf6 when trying to load the EA Access hub? It just says sorry something went wrong, and gives the error code. I can't find the meaning for this code.

:)

DaVelle1, Jul 11, 2019
  2. Mister Beep Win User

Error EA Access

Hey there,

What's the specific error code and error message you received when you tried to purchase EA Access? That information will help us a bunch.
  3. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

EA ACCESS Error

4. XBF Leo G Win User

EA ACCESS Error

5. {Parity} Win User

EA ACCESS Error

Check out this
    LINK
    and see if it offers a solution for your issues.
  6. Kari-kun Win User

I got HACKED, took 3 months for you to get my money back, and after promising you could get my 450 Microsoft points back, you call today and say, "Sorry, we can't." REALLY???

If it was EA's error, that implies that EA have access to XBL account info. I doubt they do. I was hacked - I've never even played an EA game, let alone created an EA account - thus the error must lie with Xbox.

Not that I don't want to see EA shut down forever for the crime of churning out sports games year on year.
Thema:

EA ACCESS Error

1. EA ACCESS Error - Similar Threads - ACCESS Error

2. Nao consigo acessar os apps ERROR CODE 807B0193 [Translate] I can't access the apps ERROR...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nao consigo acessar os apps ERROR CODE 807B0193 [Translate] I can't access the apps ERROR...: Nao consigo acessar os apps ERROR CODE 807B0193 [Translate by Mod] I can't access the apps ERROR CODE 807B0193 6e46ee6a-f3b6-432b-9959-a6200846488a
  3. Error code 8C150009 (Cant access subscription)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code 8C150009 (Cant access subscription): Hi, My xbox 360 is not recognising my subscription. It is also not letting me play online. I have deleted and reinstalled my profile but that did not fix the problem. Please help, thanks guys,...
  4. BAD POOL CALLER error when accessing app network settings - APP XBOX

in XBoX on Windows
    BAD POOL CALLER error when accessing app network settings - APP XBOX: As per title, app crashes and PC reboots with bsod code: "BAD POOL CALLER" Error, as soon as i get access to the app network settings. Any help to identify and solve this issue? APp running on...
  5. Error code 0x80131500 when trying to access the mircrosoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80131500 when trying to access the mircrosoft store: I have tried doing a hard reset and unplugging my xbox for awhile, but neither worked. Everytime i go to browse games on the xbox store or when i try to access deals with gold, i get the error...
  6. Error while accessing Apps. Tried with Netflix or BBC iPlayer or anything else

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error while accessing Apps. Tried with Netflix or BBC iPlayer or anything else: Hi, My XBOX One console was working absolutely fine until 2 days back. I use XBOX only in the evenings and from a couple of days, it gives the error - "Apologies our service isn't working...
  7. Sudoku Daily Challenges I am unable to access as it gives me an error see the Screen Clip ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sudoku Daily Challenges I am unable to access as it gives me an error see the Screen Clip ...: I can Access Solitaire and Mahjong and am logged into Xbox but the Sudoku site is not recognizing that I'm logged in to Xbox See the screen shot below. I have tried the instructions on the top...
  8. EA Access BFV Trial Game Error Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Access BFV Trial Game Error Code: Cannot access BFV Trial Game, receive error of "repair and retry" every time I attempt to DL Trial. I have re-installed EA Access and hard-booted my console to no avail. Not sure what other...
  9. Battlefield V EA Access - 10 hour trial error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V EA Access - 10 hour trial error: I'm also one of those who had the 10 hour trial error and wanted to bring some additional information to Xbox. It says on the Xbox support page that they are aware of the problem and you must...
  10. Cannot Access my Xbox account error ‘Someone is using your account’

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Access my Xbox account error ‘Someone is using your account’: Hello Everyone, I really need some help, i have had to make this account to post, my Xbox email has been locked, I get the error message someone is using your account when i log in: Issue...