EA ACCESS Error

Discus and support EA ACCESS Error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Has anyone else encountered the error: 0x80073cf6 when trying to load the EA Access hub? It just says sorry something went wrong, and gives the error... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DaVelle1, Jul 11, 2019.

1. DaVelle1
    DaVelle1 Guest

EA ACCESS Error

Has anyone else encountered the error: 0x80073cf6 when trying to load the EA Access hub? It just says sorry something went wrong, and gives the error code. I can't find the meaning for this code.

:)

DaVelle1, Jul 11, 2019
  2. yobrizo Win User

EA ACCESS Error

Hello. I think she's temporarily downed, but more people have reported mistakes. it's time to be a little patient
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

EA ACCESS Error

Hey there icaros46

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully get around this error affecting your ability to load EA Access Hub. I can understand how this could be pretty distressing.

I say that if the steps provided earlier did not help resolve the problem, then I would definitely try the steps outlined in our

Xbox Game Freeze Solution
    for this app.

When you get a chance, give those steps a shot and let us know if that helped.

Thanks
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Error EA Access

Hey there,

What's the specific error code and error message you received when you tried to purchase EA Access? That information will help us a bunch.
  5. icaros46 Win User

EA ACCESS Error

I gave the removal of my profile a second go late last night and after that it worked....

So what I did was uninstall the app, switched to another profile removed mine, restated the console, set up my profile again, installed ea access hub and then it worked.

Thanks for the reply.
  6. icaros46 Win User

EA ACCESS Error

Have the exact same problem. Tried everything listed on this page. And multiple reinstalls. Nothing seems to help.
Thema:

EA ACCESS Error

1. EA ACCESS Error - Similar Threads - ACCESS Error

2. Error 0x80070003 when accessing Microsoft Store on XBOX ONE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x80070003 when accessing Microsoft Store on XBOX ONE: well, my Microsoft store just work just fine. But now I'm getting this error code 0x80070003 every time I try to access it. I looked around on Google and now I'm thing I can find out is resetting...
  3. Xbox Error Code 0x803f8001 & 0x82D40003, unable to launch EA Access Trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Error Code 0x803f8001 & 0x82D40003, unable to launch EA Access Trial: I renewed my subscription to EA Access on September 8th, 2019, hoping to play a few hours of the NHL 20 trial. After completing the trial download, I attempted to launch the game through the EA...
  4. Error while loading up EA access trial game

in XboX Insiders
    Error while loading up EA access trial game: Every time I load it up it says; Something went wrong, give it another try Any work around? submitted by /u/twiggysafc [link] [comments]
  5. Cannot access my Xbox game pass downloaded games - error 0x803f900a

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access my Xbox game pass downloaded games - error 0x803f900a: I have had an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription for several months now. Been working fine then last Friday I started getting error 0x803f900a whenever I tried to run any of my free game pass...
  6. Unable to open EA Access (Xbox One/PC) - Error Code 0x87DD0005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to open EA Access (Xbox One/PC) - Error Code 0x87DD0005: Hi, I'm unable to open/login to EA Access on both Xbox One and PC. On Xbox One: Pulsating EA logo then blank screen On PC: Error Code 0x87DD0005 This is going on for the past 1 month. I...
  7. 0x97e107df Is an error I am receiving when trying to access gamepass games? What’s the fix?

in XBoX Accessibility
    0x97e107df Is an error I am receiving when trying to access gamepass games? What’s the fix?: 0x97e107df Is an error I am receiving when trying to access gamepass games? What’s the fix? 6e6c64b6-1ab9-484e-95ea-9115973584e0
  8. error codes for EA access

in XBoX on Windows
    error codes for EA access: Okay so I downloaded EA access onto my windows 10 tablet computer and it keeps giving me this 0X87DD0005 error code and I have completed all the solutions to try and fix this problem. Now it's...
  9. Nao consigo acessar os apps ERROR CODE 807B0193 [Translate] I can't access the apps ERROR...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nao consigo acessar os apps ERROR CODE 807B0193 [Translate] I can't access the apps ERROR...: Nao consigo acessar os apps ERROR CODE 807B0193 [Translate by Mod] I can't access the apps ERROR CODE 807B0193 6e46ee6a-f3b6-432b-9959-a6200846488a
  10. Error code 8C150009 (Cant access subscription)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code 8C150009 (Cant access subscription): Hi, My xbox 360 is not recognising my subscription. It is also not letting me play online. I have deleted and reinstalled my profile but that did not fix the problem. Please help, thanks guys,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Ea access 0x80073cf6