EA Access :- Everytime i log in i get this message:- A PROFILE CHANGE HAS OCCURRED

Discus and support EA Access :- Everytime i log in i get this message:- A PROFILE CHANGE HAS OCCURRED in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Has anyone else had this issue, I subscribed to EA access and everytime i try to login to the app i get the Message A profile change has occurred... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TOM G3NTU5, Jun 28, 2015.

1. TOM G3NTU5
    TOM G3NTU5 Guest

EA Access :- Everytime i log in i get this message:- A PROFILE CHANGE HAS OCCURRED

Has anyone else had this issue, I subscribed to EA access and everytime i try to login to the app i get the Message A profile change has occurred then the button that you need to click on wont do anything when you click on it. I have contact Xbox support
    who spent two hours checking the EA account was linked to my Xbox User which it was ( my support ticket number 1293529315 ) I have tried to contact EA but can only get hold of them through there forum and they are pretty poor on the service front. I purchased
    the subscription 2 weeks ago and still cannot use it !!! Anyhelp would be great

My attempt for help from EA.

A PROFILE CHANGE HAS OCCURRED - CANNOT GET ON JUST SIGNED UP FOR AN ANNUAL SUB - Answer HQ

:)

TOM G3NTU5, Jun 28, 2015
  2. corepunisher
    corepunisher Guest
    MY PROFILE IS NOT WORKING RIGHT says corrupt profile ......

My xbox 360 profile keeps cutting off everytime i access zune , a game anything for that matter . It says corrupt profile and my gamers score , avatar , motto , etc all come up blank . The profile on;y works if i log out and log back in . Does anyone
    know how to fix this problem or has anyone else had this happen to them ?

corepunisher, Jun 28, 2015
  3. I can't access my account

I can not access my account, everytime I try to access or change my password, or anything on my account, either in Xbox or on the computer, the error try again later, an error occurred, what can I do? help!!!!

WinchesteR Wake, Jun 28, 2015
  4. EA Access :- Everytime i log in i get this message:- A PROFILE CHANGE HAS OCCURRED

EA's Answer HQ is a community board. You won't actually find EA game development staff there, you'll find gamers just like yourself. So if there is a technical problem then the people there just can't help you.

I'm going to guess you've done the old standby of deleting and redownloading your profile?

Can I suggest you contact an EA Game Advisor that can be reached at
    help.ea.com/.../initialize
    . Sorry for the UK link but I don't have those of any other region.

NonSportsGirl, Jun 28, 2015
  5. TOM G3NTU5
    TOM G3NTU5 Guest
    Im in the UK so all is good, be great if they can help. tried everything i can think of and the same as xbox support they have tried everything. we will see hey !!

TOM G3NTU5, Jun 28, 2015
  6. Good luck. I've reached the end of my knowledge.

NonSportsGirl, Jun 28, 2015
  7. TOM G3NTU5
    TOM G3NTU5 Guest
    no worries, to be honest it would of helped if the person from the EA forum gave me link.

cheers

TOM G3NTU5, Nov 1, 2018
  8. TOM G3NTU5 Win User

Im in the UK so all is good, be great if they can help. tried everything i can think of and the same as xbox support they have tried everything. we will see hey !!
  9. TOM G3NTU5 Win User

no worries, to be honest it would of helped if the person from the EA forum gave me link.

cheers
  10. NonSportsGirl Win User

Good luck. I've reached the end of my knowledge.
  11. NonSportsGirl Win User

EA's Answer HQ is a community board. You won't actually find EA game development staff there, you'll find gamers just like yourself. So if there is a technical problem then the people there just can't help you.

I'm going to guess you've done the old standby of deleting and redownloading your profile?

Can I suggest you contact an EA Game Advisor that can be reached at
    help.ea.com/.../initialize
    . Sorry for the UK link but I don't have those of any other region.
  12. cjCthulhu669 Win User

Streaming problems

ok so i went to xbox.com and went to my privacy settings and it will not change, everytime i try to change it, it gives a unexpected error has occured and wont change it
Thema:

1. EA Access :- Everytime i log in i get this message:- A PROFILE CHANGE HAS OCCURRED - Similar Threads - Access Everytime log

2. Changed Microsoft account email, lost access to Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed Microsoft account email, lost access to Minecraft account: To preface this, I contacted Mojang support first and they told me to contact Microsoft support instead, but I can't actually contact support here as anytime I try to it redirects me to this...
  3. Xbox Privacy Settings not Accessible

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Privacy Settings not Accessible: I was trying to access user-generated content in Forza Horizon 5 when I got the message; 'access to user-generated content is restricted by your profile privacy settings.' When I try to change my...
  4. Can't access a microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access a microsoft account: I bought minecraft for an account for my GF and she forgot her password, sending a request to reset her account doesn't work 2fca3457-f6b5-4856-81d2-dae680e607b0
  5. I cannot get access to Xbox Web Chats or Calls

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot get access to Xbox Web Chats or Calls: For the about the past week and a half I've been trying to contact Xbox services about my account getting hacked into and I have not been able to contact anyone about the problem I've been trying...
  6. dont have access to xbox trying to get account back

in XBoX Accessibility
    dont have access to xbox trying to get account back: hay im trying to get back my account but I don't have the Xbox right now all I remember is the Gamertag but I don't know the email for the account my account name is RwiZard343 I'm hoping someone...
  7. Don't have access to old email, want to recover my Xbox 360 account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Don't have access to old email, want to recover my Xbox 360 account: Hi, I've been trying to find a way to get my old 360 account back that I used as a kid as it holds a lot of sentimental value to me and I still have my old 360 and games which I'd like to use...
  8. Can't access xbox profile- automatically redirects to support page

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access xbox profile- automatically redirects to support page: I'm trying to log into my Xbox account in my browser for the first time in a few years, but any attempt to sign in and view my profile redirects me to...
  9. Everytime I access video streaming, green screen. (Beta preview)

in XboX Insiders
    Everytime I access video streaming, green screen. (Beta preview): Every single time I boot, Netflix, disney plus, shudder, etc. the app will load fine, then as soon as i hit play, a bright green image appears on the screen. It’s done this off and on for the past...
  10. Hi everytime i try to access my billing information or anything like that xbox.com, it seems ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi everytime i try to access my billing information or anything like that xbox.com, it seems ...: <!-- Web.Config Configuration File --> <configuration> <system.web> <customErrors mode="Off"/> </system.web> </configuration> 88fc6834-20dc-4c39-9cf9-7a45a4157f91